Super Mini Maker
Though it never had much of a chance of matching its predecessor in sales, the 3DS has nevertheless proven to be a valuable hardware hit for Nintendo. Its solid sales have not only defied many gloomy early expectations, but has ensured that it's been a strong platform for vital franchises, from sure-fire hits like the Pokémon main...
About The Game
Get ready to play a near-infinite number of side-scrolling 2D Mario courses anytime, anywhere!
Earn in-game medals in 100 built-in courses and access recommended courses from the Super Mario Maker™ game on the Wii U™ console*. Plus, design courses and share them with other players via the StreetPass™ feature and local wireless**!
Want your cannons to shoot coins? Go for it! In this game, you call the shots, and simple touch-screen controls and interactive tutorials make designing courses a snap. Learn design tips and tricks from Mary O. and Yamamura, then share your masterpieces via the StreetPass™ feature and local wireless. Collaborating has never been easier now that you can share incomplete courses with other players. Finish off a course together and a special icon will commemorate the collaboration. That's one of many reasons that this is the must-play portable Mario™ game for inventive groups of friends and anyone yearning for never-ending Super Mario™ magic.
- Enjoy a nearly limitless supply of side-scrolling 2D Mario™ courses anytime, anywhere.
- Take on 100 built-in courses as you tackle the Super Mario Challenge.
- Create the Super Mario™ courses of your dreams!
- Play recommended courses from the Super Mario Maker™ game on the Wii U™ console and take on that game's 100 Mario Challenge.*
- Share courses with other players via the StreetPass™ feature and local wireless.**
- For the first time ever, collaborate to make special shared courses.