- Also Known As
- Rhythm Paradise Megamix (Europe)
- Number of Players
- Release Date
- 16th Jun 2016, $29.99
- 20th Oct 2016
- Rhythm Heaven
Review Rhythm Heaven Megamix (3DS)
Things get pretty wacky in Nintendo's Rhythm Heaven series of music games, a proud tradition carried on with splendor in Rhythm Heaven Megamix. You've got lumberjack cats chopping wood, seals rolling around in lovely synchronicity, and an onion in need of facial hair grooming, to name but a few bizarre scenarios served up and played out...
About The Game
Test your rhythm by chopping wood, sticking speeding viruses with forks and playing badminton while flying an airplane, all in time to catchy tunes in this deceptively challenging rhythm game. The accessible controls and catchy music, combined with the new visual feedback system, make this a great entry in the Rhythm Heavenseries. Can you match the beat and reach Rhythm Heaven?
- Features updated rhythm games from the Game Boy Advance, Wii and Nintendo DS Rhythm Heaven games.
- A combo of new rhythm games, fan-favorites, and U.S. debuts make this the ultimate Rhythm Heaven game
- Rhythm Heaven Megamix includes more than 70 rhythm games, the most in the series.
- Some Rhythm Heaven rhythm games found only in Japan make their North American debut with new music.
- Soundtrack created with help from legendary Japanese music producer, Tsunku♂.
- Encounter others with the StreetPass feature for a chance to match their punching robot's skills in a 1-on-1 battle.
- Play with up to four players simultaneously and take on special multiplayer rhythm games to earn Flow Balls (additional systems and games required for multiplayer mode; sold separately).
- Purchase additional rhythm games by spending Flow Balls.
SO HAPPY THAT RHYTHM HEAVEN MEGAMIX IS OUT RIGHT NOW!
tomorrow is my birthday soo im gonna gift me this!! hahaha
Is there going to be a review of this game? It seems like the media doesn't really care about Rhythm Heaven Megamix.
It's the 20th of October now. What gives? Why hasn't the game become available yet?
Favorite game on the 3ds right here. This game is criminally underrated.
Some of the new games here are so unbelievably easy I'm confident I could get an 94 on them with my eyes closed (Looking at you Karate Man).
Despite that, this is an easy recommendation for any rhythm game fan.
This is prob the best in the series
Tap here to load 7 comments
Leave A Comment
Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment...