- Also Known As
- Sudoku: The Puzzle Game Collection (EU)
- Number of Players
- Single Player
- Release Date
- 25th Oct 2011
- 10th Jun 2011
- Feature Support
- Play Coins
- Official Site
Review Nikoli's Pencil Puzzle (3DS)
It's hard to believe, but there was a time before fancy Tanooki Suits, space-foxes and Lon Lon Milk defined a good game. It was an era without joysticks, Wii Remotes or Power Gloves. How could anyone possibly have had fun in such a world, you ask? Well, back then, people were satisfied with a simple pencil and pad of paper, and that was...
About The Game
Brought to you by the world famous puzzle maker Nikoli, engage your mind with 5 diverse and challenging puzzles inside this authentic 3DS puzzle game!
Take the game on the go, play on breaks, or relax at home with this invigorating puzzler. Offering a variety of games at several difficulties, Nikoli's Pencil Puzzle brings fan-favorite puzzles right to your finger tips!
- Challenge Your Brain - Sharpen your wit in over 600 puzzles spread across 5 entertaining games:
- Sudoku - The classic numbers game comes to life in 3-D
- Bridges - Quickly link all the islands on screen with bridges, making sure to match the on-screen numbers to the amount of islands you are connecting together
- Boxes - Divide the board into rectangles where each piece has to be included with the digit that will be the size of the boxes.
- Museum - Light up an entire hall without overlapping the lighting with the limited number of lights given to you. Remember, the light illuminates until it hits the wall.
- Exclusive 3D Puzzle - Unlock an exclusive puzzle, specifically created for the Nintendo 3DS.
- Choose Your Controls - Utilize 2 sets of controls using either the stylus or the control pad.
- Manage Your Game - Dual screen support with lower screen displaying the game and the upper screen showing the pieces in 3D.
I thought this was that sudoku game...
if ANYONE figures out how to unlock the 5th puzzle, PLEASE spread it around the internet
Tap here to load 2 comments
Leave A Comment
Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment...