Sorry, no Butterfly: Inchworm Animation II review yet.
Sorry, no Butterfly: Inchworm Animation II screenshots yet.
#26 - Toolin' around
For the month before the 3DS and Wii U eShops close for new purchases on 27th March, each day we're going to highlight a specific eShop game for one of those consoles and give a short pitch as to why we think it deserves your love and attention — before it's too late. The chance to add these to your library will be gone for...
Toadally amazing tribute
As you're probably already aware — you certainly should be if you're a regular around these parts! — the 3DS and Wii U eShops are closing for new purchases next week. The closure has got many of us wistful for Nintendo's last-gen duo and the many excellent titles they hosted — games and more specialised apps alike...
Castlevania: Dracula X! Inchworm Animation II! More!
We're not quite sure why, but the Nintendo Download Update details for Europe have been elusive today; thankfully the ever generous Daan Koopman has forwarded the Dutch press release that finally came through, and Kenneth Jensen then provided UK prices. In any case, this week comes with an...
Corpse Party! Just Dance 2017! Ectoplaza! Inchworm Animation II! More!
It's the final North American Nintendo Download Update before Halloween, so naturally there are a few spooky options this week. On 3DS there's a much anticipated retail release, while the portable's eShop has a couple of enticing options for creative gamers. The Wii U eShop has a...
A broad tool-set and online sharing included
The DSiWare store was home to some gems, and one example was Inchworm Animation, an impressive app on the portable. It had surprisingly broad tools for creating animations, and now a successor is imminent on the 3DS eShop - Butterfly: Inchworm Animation II. A 3DS eShop exclusive from Flat Black Films,...
After five years, Inchworm Animation has emerged from its cocoon! Flat Black Films is proud to present BUTTERFLY: INCHWORM ANIMATION II. A full-featured handheld animation studio designed exclusively for Nintendo 3DS.
- Revolutionary looping motion graphics engine with stable 30 frames-per-second playback. Draw as it plays!
- Eight endlessly-configurable dynamic brush tools with custom presets
- Timeline with up to 5 layers and 2 soundtracks, for scripting events and sound effects
- Use stereoscopic 3D to arrange your layers in the third dimension. Give your movies true depth!
- Record and edit Audio, use the built-in sound -effect library or the groovy sound-effects generator!
- Shoot video, time-lapse, and stop-motion photography
- Onionskin (including video onionskin for stop-motion)
- Slick antialiased brushes with full 24-bit color and transparency
- Import from Nintendo Camera / Export to SD
- introducing the Butterfly Online Gallery! Share your movies with the world - upload/download animation, rate and comment on work. Host your own virtual art studio at www.butterflyanimation.com!
Butterfly: Inchworm Animation II: Let your imagination take flight!