Forums

Topic: Wii Recommendations Thread

Posts 101 to 120 of 926

hulklol123456789

Monix2598 wrote:

I just got a new wii and i need help choosing which game to get. here's the options:
SSBB
SMG
Mario Kart Wii
Metroid Prime Trilogy
LOZ: TP
WarioLand Shake It
or should i just get nintendo points

I don't recomend you points, the good thing about disc is that if you don't like them you can sell them, if you buy a wiiware or vc game that you don't like you are stuckewd you can do nothing, if your wii fall down and break it and well, you lost all your games, im not recomending wiiware games. Mario kart is fun, anyways I will recommend you to watch the games that are coming thse year, like metroid other M, kirbys epic yarm, the new zelda, lost in shadow.

Man's worst enemy is laziness.

hulklol123456789

gaminguy wrote:

sohould I get TvC or little kings story?

You want a fighting game, with japaneese graphics, kicks and super powers, or a nice and adorable adventure pikmin style game with a little of rpg with cute graphics?

Edited on by hulklol123456789

Monix2598

thanks 4 the help to everyone who helped. i decided to get TP so i can try to get into zelda and galaxy so i can beat it and hurry to get galaxy 2. thanks for helping me

Edited on by Monix2598

Monix2598

FunderThucker

gaminguy wrote:

I personally got little kings story just because it was pretty fun and I didn't play pikmin. I did get TvC, but I found it a bit boring just because it reminded me of so many other fighting games and Brawl was personally enough for my fill. I also got little king story new for about $15 bucks.

I am the hero that Gotham deserves.

Punny

gaminguy wrote:

As much as I love both of these fantastic games, get Little King's Story first. It flows at a nice pace, has a wonderful sense of humor, charming environments, and gameplay that is so addictive that you will start playing and continue until it's 2 am! Tatsunoko vs. Capcom is great, but Little King's Story has been out longer, possibly making it cheaper. Get Tatsunoko vs. Capcom later!

I'm back (for the moment)!

R_A_W

If you like fighting games that make you think, try Toribash. If it's for you, you will find it quite addicting.

S.S.B.B.-1892-6052-2647 wii console-7267-6436-9520-7591
toribash-378-238-465-653
"Hiyabushi will never frown on anyone. He is fresh-faced and ready to dismember you at a moments notice"

Splat

I just picked up Cursed Mountain new for $10 but haven't played it yet, I have heard both good and bad about the game and thought for that price it's worth the risk.

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

NintendoMaster

The Top 5 Wii games are
SSBB
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Mario Galaxy 2
The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess
Metroid Prime Trilogy
All of them are great!

NintendoMaster

Kingbuilder

Anyone that likes fighting games should try Tatsunoko vs. Capcom. I think it's the best fighting game they've released to a Nintendo system since Soul Calibur 2.

“The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall.” - "Some men are born mediocre, some men achieve mediocrity, and some men have mediocrity thrust upon them."

hulklol123456789

Kingbuilder wrote:

Anyone that likes fighting games should try Tatsunoko vs. Capcom. I think it's the best fighting game they've released to a Nintendo system since Soul Calibur 2.

It looks like it is really good, soul calibur too was also really great, if you like fighting gmes you should try it, in these case you can use megaman, there character that brawl needs.

Splat

Splat wrote:

I just picked up Cursed Mountain new for $10 but haven't played it yet, I have heard both good and bad about the game and thought for that price it's worth the risk.

Just got around to playing it or trying to play it for the first time It's so dang dark I can't even see what is going on, I will never understand why some games are like that, I will have to try and play it at night see if that helps.

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

hylianhalcyon

I have Excitebots and I greatly enjoy it. So I was wondering if it's worth it to get Excite Truck. Does Excitebots improve upon it too much to not warrant a purchase?

"People who alter or destroy works of art and cultural heritage for profit, or as an exercise of power, are barbarians." - George Lucas, 1988

seed

Which is the best Hockey game for WIi? I thought about getting NHl 2k11 ou NHL Slapshot, which one is better?

Wii Friend Code: 8565 6330 4313 6069
Mario kart FC: 1033 - 1932 - 9476
TV show King 2 FC: 3824 9774 9849

lockelocke

@Splat
Let me know how you like it, I'm a big survival horror fan and I've been thinking of picking up a copy. They have it used at my local 7-11. which is weird...

SOOOOOOO
anyone have any recommendations for "hardcore" Wii titles?
So far I've got NMH, NMH2, Muramasa, Madworld, and Silent Hill: Shattered Memories.
I'm thinking about picking up Monster Hunter and Fragile Dreams. Anyone play Fragile Dreams??

i_am_error
3DS FC: 5198 - 2459 - 3589
backlockelockery

lockelocke

@JesusSaves
word. it's on my wishlist. I love all of Treasure's games. but that perfectly epitomizes the kind of game I'm looking for. Not in genre, but just in sophistication and tone. if you've got anymore, send em my way. thx!

i_am_error
backlockelockery

Angaran

Twilight Princess

Angaran

lockelocke

@Anagram
I shouldve mentioned that I own all the obvious 1st party titles. I'm looking for lesser known 3rd party titles, like Deadly Creatures, Cursed Mountain, and Fragile Dreams. Anyone give any of these a play?

i_am_error
backlockelockery

Kingbuilder

Metroid: Other M. Deserves alot better publicity than it got.

“The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall.” - "Some men are born mediocre, some men achieve mediocrity, and some men have mediocrity thrust upon them."

lockelocke

@Kingbuilder
I'm excited to play through it, but my usual MO is to buy games months after they're released for cheaper. Though that never really happens with 1st party titles. Twilight Princess is still like $45 used. Eff it, I'll just buy it new. But I might have to hit up Monster Hunter first.

i_am_error
backlockelockery

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic