Forums

Topic: VC Recommendations thread

Posts 961 to 980 of 1,082

RainbowCrasher

@CanisWolfred Holy cow how did u reply so fast 0o

"Tis a lie! Thy backside is whole and ungobbled, thou ungrateful whelp!"

RainbowCrasher

But are final fantasy vi/chrono trigger good? Super mario kart? Musha? Fzero? Strider? Sonic 2?

GamecubeMan

I was wondering if I should get Zelda 2 when it comes out on 3DS VC. Some people say they hate it so that is why I doubt the game but I'm still curious about the game. Also has anyone ever plaid Ghost and Goblins? I have never have heard of the game be until recently and I need someone's opinion on it.

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

RainbowCrasher

Just letting you know that theres a 3ds vc thread for this.

SparkOfSpirit

Sonic 2 is easy to get into. Most people consider it the best (though I prefer the sequel), so you should probably be able to handle it.

“A thing may be too sad to be believed or too wicked to be believed or too good to be believed; but it cannot be too absurd to be believed in this planet of frogs and elephants, of crocodiles and cuttle-fish.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Gamesake

RainbowCrasher wrote:

But are final fantasy vi/chrono trigger good? Super mario kart? Musha? Fzero? Strider? Sonic 2?

You don't want to buy games that are too hard for you, right? I think you should skip MUSHA, F-Zero, Strider, and Sonic 2 if Super Mario Bros 3 was too difficult. I thought SMB3 was quite easy compared to those games.

...in my pants.

Bass_X0

I only have three Genesis games - Streets of Rage 2, Sonic & Knuckles and Landstalker. What should I get next?

I have the Mega Drive Ultimate Collection on XBOX 360.

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!

SparkOfSpirit

Sonic 3! Then you can link them together for Sonic 3 & Knuckles! Unfortunately you can't do that on the collection.

“A thing may be too sad to be believed or too wicked to be believed or too good to be believed; but it cannot be too absurd to be believed in this planet of frogs and elephants, of crocodiles and cuttle-fish.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Gamesake

Bass_X0 wrote:

I only have three Genesis games - Streets of Rage 2, Sonic & Knuckles and Landstalker. What should I get next?

Monster World IV. You might go for Strider or MUSHA too.

...in my pants.

Tasuki

Bass_X0 wrote:

If you are a big fan of the Castlevania series I recommend Bloodlines. No Genesis collection is complete without.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Ryno

Tasuki wrote:

Bass_X0 wrote:

If you are a big fan of the Castlevania series I recommend Bloodlines. No Genesis collection is complete without.

???

You know, Bloodlines is not on the VC right?

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

Tasuki

Master_Ryno wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

Bass_X0 wrote:

???

You know, Bloodlines is not on the VC right?

Ooops my bad I was thinking the actually Genesis system. Guess I shouldnt reply when I am tired.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Ryno

Tasuki wrote:

Ooops my bad I was thinking the actually Genesis system. Guess I shouldnt reply when I am tired.

Na, it is always fun to correct you!

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

Bass_X0

I would have had Bloodlines if it had come to the Virtual Console from the day of its release.

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!

RainbowCrasher

Which DKC game is the best??? Answer asap.

Gamesake

RainbowCrasher wrote:

Which DKC game is the best??? Answer asap.

Donkey Kong Country Returns.

...in my pants.

RainbowCrasher

AS IN VC GAMES DING DONG!

SparkOfSpirit

Donkey Kong Country 2 without question.

Even over DKCR.

― G.K. Chesterton

ThePirateCaptain

I'm going to get and SD card for my Wii to store games, but what size should I get? I don't have a huge amount of games but I also want enough room for all of them on one card.

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic