Forums

Topic: VC Christmas 2009

Posts 41 to 53 of 53

Adam

To be nitpicky, the new game is not at all a remake. You probably know that, but a lot of people make that mistake who haven't played the original, which is a very different style game, aside from the core concept of feeding a blob jellybaens.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

KnucklesSonic8

DK64, Mario Party 1/2 would make me REALLY happy.

KnucklesSonic8

ItsFuzzyPickles

@KnucklesSonic8: Those would be a miracle to come this holiday. Sadly, as we all know, miracles never happens on the Virtual Console.

I'm sure we'll see the Mario Party games eventually, however, Donkey Kong 64 has licensing issues, so it's unknown if we will ever see it on the Virtual Console.

ItsFuzzyPickles

Switch Friend Code: SW-1409-9782-5984 | Nintendo Network ID: astarisborn94 | Twitter:

KnucklesSonic8

DK64 = Yeah it's a pipe dream, I know.

But honestly, given that SSB64 and Pilotwings are on the way already, they'll probably save Mario Party for next year but still... I'm still itching to see 1-3 released. I'll be really happy even if just the first one gets released because it'll give me hope that the others aren't that far off (MP2 & 3 are must-haves for me).

KnucklesSonic8

ItsFuzzyPickles

KnucklesSonic8 wrote:

DK64 = Yeah it's a pipe dream, I know.

However, this is Nintendo published game with only Nintendo characters, so we have a noticeable shot of getting this game on the Virtual Console. Not to mention it'll give us hope for more Rare titles, unlikely as they are.

But honestly, given that SSB64 and Pilotwings are on the way already, they'll probably save Mario Party for next year but still... I'm still itching to see 1-3 released. I'll be really happy even if just the first one gets released because it'll give me hope that the others aren't that far off (MP2 & 3 are must-haves for me)
We'll see all three eventually.

Response above.

Edited on by ItsFuzzyPickles

ItsFuzzyPickles

Switch Friend Code: SW-1409-9782-5984 | Nintendo Network ID: astarisborn94 | Twitter:

skywake

I can't believe I stumbled randomly across this before anyone else here posted about it. Horray google news feeds!
still, I really, really, really hope we get Kart in Aus/EU.... even though I already own the original....

Some playlists: Top All Time Songs, Top Last Year
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

KnucklesSonic8

I know they'll come eventually. I'm just saying I want them now.

KnucklesSonic8

Adam

He knows they'll come eventually. He's just saying he wants them now.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

JTC-Pingas

He knows that he knows they'll come eventually. He's just saying that he's saying he wants them now.

Edited on by JTC-Pingas

JTC-Pingas

KnucklesSonic8

Sorry about the double post. Posted that on DSi.

KnucklesSonic8

BJWanlund

KnucklesSonic8 wrote:

(MP2 & 3 are must-haves for me).

Same for me. MP2 & MP3 are must-haves for me as well.

And in the pipe dream dept, since Square Enix is now putting stuff out on VC, how about the Wonder Project series that only really came out in Japan? Specifically, Wonder Project J2. that would be a great import game absolutely worth the 1200 point it'd cost for me.

BJ

One of the hardcore Nintendo nerds.
BobberyFan98

Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island is my pick. It is a AWESOME looking title. Meaning i have never played it, but if they released it on VC, there would be no questions, i would buy it in an instant!

-BF98

Mario Kart Wii FC: 1762-5158-8929 Name: BobberyFan
Brawl FC: 2364-1754-7283 Name: BF98
ExciteBots FC: 0990-3629-1936 Name: Bobbery

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.