Forums

Topic: VC Christmas 2009

Posts 1 to 20 of 53

The_Ink_Pit_Ox

What would you like to see on the VC this Christmas?

Super Off Road- they can do the NES version, which has no Toyota advertising
Donkey Kong (VCA)- this should be no problem, since the NES version is already out and it's not a Rare title

Friend code: 5370-0444-3461
Animal Crossing City Folk Code: 3053-5977-0373

cheetahman91

Super Mario Kart would be good for this Christmas. Although I have a sinking feeling that it'll be SSB.

Jesus is the only way.
It's OK to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Letterboxd
Youtube Channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-2350-3570-9923 | Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

retired_account

I think it's more than reasonable to expect Super Mario Kart. I'd say there's a 99% chance that we'll see Pilotwings and Super Smash Bros. Donkey Kong VCA would be awesome, but I'm not keeping my hopes up.

retired_account

Mama_Luigi

Super Smash Bros (US), Super Mario Kart, Kirby Super Star or a fecking kool geim.

Mama_Luigi

irken004

SNES Star Fox would be cool, but I'm extremely doubtful about it when we still have yet to receive Super Mario Kart or Super Smash Bros.

Noire

What would I like to see? Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles IV: Turtles In Time. That would be the perfect Christmas present for me should Nintendo be willing to give it. I don't think it'll happen, but there it is.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

StarBoy91

SoulBlazer, or maybe Mega Man X ^^

To each their own

The_Ink_Pit_Ox

DK64 will be hard considering it's a Rare title. I just hope it's something from a major franchise.

CHRISTMAS VC RELASES

Super Mario Bros.
Street Fighter II: the World Warrior
Super Castlevania IV
Toe Jam and Earl
R-Type

Blades of Steel
Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble!
Rolling Thunder 2

Zoda's Revenge: Star Tropics II
Phantasy Star IV: The End of the Milennium

Edited on by The_Ink_Pit_Ox

Ninten

Well, I would love to see Breath of Fire on VC.

Dragons are cool~ Wii FC: 8902 4871 6029 9319
http://backloggery.com/ninten

[19:48] Ninten: lz, your avatar is weird.
[19:48] Ninten: Reggie is like..."Duh, no Mother series for you Americans!"
[19:49] lz2010: That was the point Ninten ;)

V8_Ninja

StarFox wrote:

DK64 will be hard considering it's a Rare title.

Not really. While Rare did make the game, Donkey Kong is Nintendo's character, giving the game a much more likely chance than any other Rare game on the N64.

Thanks given to Xkhaoz for that one avatar.
Please contact me before using my custom avatar!
A (Former) Reviewer for Digitally Downloaded.net
My Backloggery: http://backloggery.com/v8_ninja

The_Ink_Pit_Ox

Yeah, I suppose you're right. However, Diddy Kong Racing will take some work. They could keep some of the changes from the DS remake (e.g. Dixie instead of Banjo), but they should otherwise keep it unaltered.

ItsFuzzyPickles

@StarFox: Nintendo will not change anything in most cases, so we're unlikely to get Diddy Kong Racing.

Anyway, I think we'll get Super Smash Bros..

ItsFuzzyPickles

Switch Friend Code: SW-1409-9782-5984 | Nintendo Network ID: astarisborn94 | Twitter:

The_Ink_Pit_Ox

!@#$ing Microsoft, buying out Rare.

7th_lutz

I think there will be 2 vc release titles during Christmas week for North America.

I think they will the two titles will be between the following: Super Smash Bros., Winter Games (c64),Super Mario Kart, Sonic & Knuckles,Fatal Fury Special,Pilotwings and Ninja Gaiden.

The titles I really want for Christmas 2009 , I didn't mention. I don't think there is a chance for Dragon Slayer: The Legend of Heroes, Magical Cgase, Splash Lake, Cotton: Fantastic Dreams, and Y's III: Wonder's from Y's (Tg-16) to be released.

Edited on by 7th_lutz

7th_lutz

ItsFuzzyPickles

@7th lutz: I doubt it. Given Nintendo last year reputation of ruining the Virtual Console holiday, I wouldn't be surprise if this December is as bad if not worse then last year.

ItsFuzzyPickles

Switch Friend Code: SW-1409-9782-5984 | Nintendo Network ID: astarisborn94 | Twitter:

megaboomface2

snes star fox

[anomalous[i know spelled wrong] member] so feenie bet you never got lucky in chat
[feenie] ya
[tbd] green gabe
[feenie] yup i almost drowned in the shower afterwards

MarkyVigoroth

V8+Ninja wrote:

StarFox wrote:

DK64 will be hard considering it's a Rare title.

Not really. While Rare did make the game, Donkey Kong is Nintendo's character, giving the game a much more likely chance than any other Rare game on the N64.

Also, Rare WAS willing to put up Donkey Kong 64 for VC...

Either way, I was Super Smash Bros. for Christmas.

Actually, I like Bowser AND hairy bellies!

DarkLloyd

StarFox wrote:

DK64 will be hard considering it's a Rare title. I just hope it's something from a major franchise.

CHRISTMAS VC RELASES

Super Mario Bros.
Street Fighter II: the World Warrior
Super Castlevania IV
Toe Jam and Earl
R-Type

Blades of Steel
Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble!
Rolling Thunder 2

Zoda's Revenge: Star Tropics II
Phantasy Star IV: The End of the Milennium

remeber the entire content of that game is nintendo owned not rare so its more then likely to be release like the dkc series on the snes

DarkLloyd

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.