Forums

Topic: **Updated** Aero the Acro-Bat, Aero the Acro-Bat 2, and Ufouria Confirmed for a Summer 2010 Release in NA

Posts 21 to 29 of 29

Bass_X0

It may be right at the end of summer but Ufouria did get released. What did people think of it?

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!

KingMike

Just tried it a bit. Either it's the PAL version or they wanted us to hear the sped-up music. Still look forward to playing more.
I guess Aero 2 will be next month's release.

KingMike

TwilightV

It might be sped up a little, but i'm really enjoying it. I already found all three of Bop Louie's friends, and have all the special attacks (except Freeon Leon's). Was definitely worth the wait.

TwilightV

JDesensitized

It's an awesome Metroid style game from the guys that gave us Blaster Master. Of course it's awesome.

JDesensitized

Bass_X0

Not exactly summer anymore but America finally gets Aero the Acro-Bat 2.

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!

cheetahman91

@Bass X0: Autumn doesn't begin until tomorrow so it looks like Sunsoft lived up to their promise.

Jesus is the only way.
It's OK to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Letterboxd
Youtube Channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-2350-3570-9923 | Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

StarBoy91

Oh, wow, only two more days until the first day of Fall.

To each their own

ogo79

StarBoy91 wrote:

im looking foward to that as well

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

CanisWolfred

oldgamesonly wrote:

StarBoy91 wrote:

im looking foward to that as well

Oh goodie leaf-raking time. Nothing says fun than trying to clean up the most stubborn mess nature ever created.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.