Forums

Topic: Super Mario Galaxy 2 and Metroid: Other M out this Summer

Posts 21 to 37 of 37

retired_account

Those Other M screenshots are flat out gorgeous. I cannot wait for this one.

retired_account

Bigdog

They weren't lying about the variety of the SMG2 game compared to the first one. Most of the stuff there was fresh! They really seem to have taken to manipulate gravity to a whole other level! And it looks beautiful!

This really feels like Majora's Mask all over again. A sequel using the same engine, same play style, yet feels completely fresh and taken to another level. Sooo excited for this now, way to go Nintendo!

Any videos for Metroid: Other M yet? The screens look great, I'm feeling good about the play controls but part of me is still... I don't know... sorta skeptical. Can't way to see another trailer for it and what the people say about it after they demo it.

"Maybe you're MY puppet"

WolfRamHeart

Both of these games look simply amazing! I can't express how excited I am about both of them!

WolfRamHeart

cheetahman91

Of course it has to be released a few days after Lost Planet 2. There goes my money. Been nice knowin' you. Hope you like cash registers.

Jesus is the only way.
It's OK to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Letterboxd
Youtube Channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-2350-3570-9923 | Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

Deviant_Mugen

"Don't make enemies, they'll stab your heart; don't make friends, they'll stab your back. Including me, including you, all men are trash. Don't love; don't be loved. Have nothing to do with other; live in isolation."

retrobuttons

Aren't those just pics of the first trailer?

retrobuttons

Deviant_Mugen

@retrobuttons: Only the last 3 are from the first trailer, the other 10 are most likely from the demo that was playable today at the Media Summit...

"Don't make enemies, they'll stab your heart; don't make friends, they'll stab your back. Including me, including you, all men are trash. Don't love; don't be loved. Have nothing to do with other; live in isolation."

warioswoods

I'm wondering if the level navigation might be much more linear in Galaxy 2, based on this screenshot:

pic
Thoughts?

Edited on by warioswoods

Twitter is a good place to throw your nonsense.
Wii FC: 8378 9716 1696 8633 || "How can mushrooms give you extra life? Get the green ones." -

Chucko

SMG2 has got some purdy graphics. Not that I`m a graphics guy, but dang. Also, other M looks good too. AND zelda wii is gonna look nice too! WOAH!

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, would you kindly?

Adam

All demo reports said there wasn't even a front end for the game yet, Wario. I hope the image is real though. I like quick level selecting. I sometimes forget where levels are in Galaxy, which can be frustrating when I find out I've been going the wrong way.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

retired_account

Yeah, I'd prefer the quick level selecting too. I'm betting each world will have its own hub, though.

retired_account

warioswoods

I'd rather have a hub world, perhaps even one emphasizing exploration and hidden areas a bit more, like Mario 64. However, I don't see why they couldn't give both, with a quick pop-up screen letting you select from a list of all previously visited levels.

Twitter is a good place to throw your nonsense.
Wii FC: 8378 9716 1696 8633 || "How can mushrooms give you extra life? Get the green ones." -

Chucko

I hope SMG2 will be a tad longer than the 1st, that the final boss battle with bowser is more epic and difficult, too.

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, would you kindly?

Percentful

I hope the boss battles are actually difficult this time.

Just let it happen.

3DS Friend Code: 5026-4947-0924 | Nintendo Network ID: Percentful

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.