Forums

Topic: Predictions EU WiiWare/VC/DSiWare for the upcoming week

Posts 101 to 120 of 377

Yasume

Hmm, WiiWare is looking awesome, but a new good VC game wouldn't hurt. This would be the 3rd week in a row if they are not going to release one Friday.

Steam ID: Yasume
PSN: Yasume90

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1277-5074 | Nintendo Network ID: Yasume2

jaguarman

Any news about new virtual console game on this Friday ?

jaguar 64 bit do the math

Yeeah

Zaxxon from Sega will be downloadable on Friday.

Yeeah

jaguarman

You mean the 32X game?

jaguarman

O my god ,why?

Ristar42

Why indeed, the VC arcade has seriously failed to live up to its potential, no Capcom or Nintendo support, so few games, even less worth playing. It could be a great service!

Ristar42

LEGEND_MARIOID

LEGEND+MARIOID wrote:

5th March

WiiWare: Bit Trip Void, Mega Man 10

DSiWare: VT Tennis, Globulus Party, Drak Void Zero

Good update there....though only G Party is for me if revws pass it as good

Add to that Real Football 2010 DSiWare on 5th March I liked Real Football 2009, but don't really get into football video games though I'm a big football fan...so probably no for me. And there's THAT VCA game that you guys are chatting about above!

Also on 5th of March a Flips Interactive Book software for DSiWare. Doesn't sound like a book i'd read personally, lol. Though I like reading n that.

Edited on by LEGEND_MARIOID

"They say video games are bad for you? That's what they said about rock n' roll."

LEGEND_MARIOID

12th March Pop Island DSiWare

"They say video games are bad for you? That's what they said about rock n' roll."

Sneaker13

I just read on Games Press that we get Muscle Mars this Friday.

When there's no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth.

Friendcodes:
Wii: 1992-3062-5832-6991 - Mario Kart Wii: 3308-5912-8952 - Dr. Mario & Germ Buster: 8325-7726-3894 -
3DS: 0430 - 8258 - 5287

Bass_X0

Ristar42 wrote:

Why indeed, the VC arcade has seriously failed to live up to its potential, no Capcom or Nintendo support, so few games, even less worth playing. It could be a great service!

I live by the belief that the more VC games that get released, the better the chance a good game has to come sometime. A week with a bad game doesn't bother me, a week with no release does. If three bad games have to be released before a good game is released, i'd rather those games get released over a period of four consecutive weeks than over a period of eight weeks with four weeks being no releases.

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!

Roo

Sneaker13 wrote:

I just read on Games Press that we get Muscle Mars this Friday.

I'd be happy with that. No chance in hell I'm downloading Mega Man, so Muscle March and Bit.Trip Void would suit me pretty well!

http://backloggery.com/rossdp

LEGEND_MARIOID

Elemental Masters DSiWare 12th March. Looks like a interesting strategy rpg card game

Edited on by LEGEND_MARIOID

Sneaker13

If I'm not mistaken no VC and no WiiWare this week. But I have no doubt that we get something for WiiWare this Friday.

Friendcodes:
Wii: 1992-3062-5832-6991 - Mario Kart Wii: 3308-5912-8952 - Dr. Mario & Germ Buster: 8325-7726-3894 -

jaguarman

Νo vc again,omg

Sneaker13

We got VC last week.

Friendcodes:

jaguarman

Yes i know but every 14 days 1 vc game is not fair. ok but ninty given to us the castlevania rondo of blood as fast as you can please.

Oregano

Can't wait for Pop Island! Yay!

Please sign the petition to get Nintendo to integrate Social Features directly in the Switch OS/Hardware:
https://www.change.org/p/nintendo-integrated-network-features-on-nintendo-switch-voice-chat-lobby

Ristar42

Plus, last weeks VC was rubbish. I don't mind quantity over quality, but seriously, with so few releases and ongoing 50Hz issues, they are running a poor service.

Where are Capcom on VC arcade?

Edited on by Ristar42

Ristar42

Kyloctopus

Pop island is already out I have it and I'm thinking dsiware and wiiware will have Shantae: Risky's revenge also I think bloons for dsiware this week

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.