Forums

Topic: Kirby's Epic Yarn Hype Thread

Posts 301 to 320 of 333

hulklol123456789

The turn to after playing the game...

Here my impressions, just my first impressions of the 1st world:
I was very hyped with these game, I think it is the game of the year I was most hyped about, kirby was always one of my favourite characters, the art style looked great in the videos and the reviews only said positive things about the game and give the score very high scores. Some people say that the game was too easy, I actually like easy platformers, people say that the game was about having fun, but I have not fun, I mean not at all.

I will put my first impressions in 1 word: crap.
These game is boring, I mean , REALLY boring, I don't remeber the last time I was so bored playing a game, the game plays tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo slow, but really slow, I just can imagine how a game can play slower than this one. I was really disappointed with these game, all the hype, and everyhting in the trash , I don't feel like going to play these game again, I will actually try to sell it, I also don't feel like going to buy any other Wii game in the future, this is just waaayy too sad .

Also the art style looked much greater in the video than in the real game, so like the bosses, and well, so like the game in overall

Edited on by hulklol123456789

Man's worst enemy is laziness.

hulklol123456789

Well, I will give the game another chanche, maybe today I'll have moe fun.

Man's worst enemy is laziness.

SkullMan

hulklol123456789 wrote:

I was very hyped with these game, I think it is the game of the year I was most hyped about, kirby was always one of my favourite characters, the art style looked great in the videos and the reviews only said positive things about the game and give the score very high scores. Some people say that the game was too easy, I actually like easy platformers, people say that the game was about having fun, but I have not fun, I mean not at all.

These game is boring, I mean , REALLY boring, I don't remeber the last time I was so bored playing a game, the game plays tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo slow, but really slow, I just can imagine how a game can play slower than this one. I was really disappointed with these game, all the hype, and everyhting in the trash , I don't feel like going to play these game again, I will actually try to sell it, I also don't feel like going to buy any other Wii game in the future, this is just waaayy too sad .

Also the art style looked much greater in the video than in the real game, so like the bosses, and well, so like the game in overall

I think you're insane. Despite it being a little too kiddy, these game is impressing me left and right. The art style and direction is amazing. The gameplay is fun and enjoyable, never too hard...and there's a nice balance here with the gameplay. This might be wii game of the year for me.

It's sad you can't appreciate such an artfully well done game...and one of the most fun platformers in awhile. I think I even like it better than DKC returns.

Send me the best you've got. Send me your strongest machines. The fight my brother fought, here, now, will end with me.

Kid_A

hulklol123456789 wrote:

You know if you double-tap left and right on the direction pad you go faster, right? I actually found this to be a fun one to speed-run. Keep playing, though. World 1 is a little "meh," but it gets more creative the more you go on.

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

SkullMan

I liked water world a lot.

Send me the best you've got. Send me your strongest machines. The fight my brother fought, here, now, will end with me.

Carb

The Space World was my favorite.

I agree the game was a little too easy. I think they should have done something like what the same designers with Wario Land: Shake It! Once you beat the game, you open up secret levels that ramp up the difficultly to ridiculous! Only serious gamers beat the game and then keep playing (right?).

Carb

BulbasaurusRex

I do agree that it's way too easy. It's not a good sign when it's impossible to die. While it does work for the Lego games, this game needs to have more of a penalty for getting hit than just losing beads. Unlike the Lego games, there's not even any good rewards for collecting beads. You should die after a few hits and have to restart at a checkpoint or at the beginning of a level.

Other than that, it's a good game.

Ash: Professor Oak, how's your Bulbasaur?
Prof. Oak: Oh, it only hurts when I sit.
Prof. Oak: It's only Chansey if Krabby won't let go. Bye, now.
Ash: I don't think I'm going to call him anymore.

3DS Friend Code: 1547-5207-7912 | My Nintendo: Katara | Nintendo Network ID: TaurusBulbasaur

kkslider5552000

Yeah you're kinda late for this.

You're gonna love the final world. Guarantee it.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

she_gamer

Towards the end of the game, I found it much more challenging to get all gold... I just wish the challenge had come sooner. But the mini games with the tenants were great, I finally beat all those! 100% whoohoo!!!

she_gamer

Nintendo Network ID: she_gamer

abINC4L

I beat the game a month ago but have yet to collect all the items and do all the challenges. I loved playing through it and how UNfrustrating it was, which was what I needed after going through Sonic Colors (loved it also but it was excruciatingly hard sometimes) so it was a breathe of fresh air.

Both those games I need to find the time to go all OCD on it, and it doesn't help that I recently got Zack & Wiki: Quest for Barbados's Treasure, Sin & Punishment: Star Successor, and A Boy and His Blob along with de Blob all which are waiting to be beaten XD

NNID: AB88INC4L

PiribroH

Just bought the game yesterday and I'm loving it. Just went to the cake land (or whatever it was) and the game is an absolute joy to watch and play. I failed the Hot Wings level (that bird hit me 4 times in a row ) but luckily you can't die in this game. I actually thought that I was better in 2D platformers but I was in fact wrong even though I've beaten DKCR.

Edited on by PiribroH

Portista

I've had the game since Christmas, and I never got to finish it. The levels felt the same. But, I guess I'll go play that right now lol.

Monster Hunter for the win!!!!! Check out my music album at https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/fifteen-ep/id589290511

default12345

I need to get this game, and DKCR.

default12345

ImDiggerDan

If you only get one, or get them one at a time, Kirby all the way. I personally think DKCR has some serious flaws.

Director of Four Horses. Developer of Digger Dan games.
On sale on the Nintendo 3DS eShop from 19th May 2016.
www.fourhorses.co.uk

Twitter:

marcus3DS

This game is just another example of a second party developer accomplishing greatness under Nintendo's tutilige,,

see also, Monster games and Retro,

fanboy is the name given to the non conformist.....

noname001

WaveBoy wrote:

Who here skipped on this and just decided to finish the main game and collect all of the treasure and unlock those secret stages? I'd rather stop there, but part of me just wants to get 100% so I can feel like I fully completed the experience.

Haha I stopped at 93% or so. I had held off on the tenant stages until after completing the main game, which has made them unbearable. I'd play a couple and think "All right, there can't be that many different hide and seeks," but they would just KEEP COMING.

noname001

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.