Forums

Topic: best 500 point WiiWare game

Posts 1 to 15 of 15

smithers43

whats is the best 500 point wii ware game cause thats how much i have left over after WORLD OF GOO haha anyways ya what is it

smithers43

Blue_Protoman

Niki: Rock 'n Ball is the best 500-point WiiWare game out there, unless you'd be willing to hear my list of good NES games.

By the way, AVOID SEXY POKER.

Brawl: 4468-0656-5286 (Jesse)

KnucklesSonic8

It'll be REALLY hard to tell you what the ultimate 500-point game would be without more details on what kinds of games you typically like and what kind of a game you're looking for.

P.S. - I personally disagree on Niki.

KnucklesSonic8

BulbasaurusRex

I would say Defend Your Castle.

Ash: Professor Oak, how's your Bulbasaur?
Prof. Oak: Oh, it only hurts when I sit.
Prof. Oak: It's only Chansey if Krabby won't let go. Bye, now.
Ash: I don't think I'm going to call him anymore.

3DS Friend Code: 1547-5207-7912 | My Nintendo: Katara | Nintendo Network ID: TaurusBulbasaur

cheetahman91

I personally would skip WiiWare and go for a good Master System or NES game. But I guess I would have to go with Defend Your Castle WiiWare wise

Jesus is the only way.
It's OK to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Letterboxd
Youtube Channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-2350-3570-9923 | Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

SKTTR

I would skip Defend your Castle and get a good game with content instead..
such as Texas Hold'em Tournament or Equilibrio. Or even My Aquarium.

Switch fc: 6705-1518-0990

anthonyb

cheetahman91 wrote:

I personally would skip WiiWare and go for a good Master System or NES game.

I approve this message.

Currently Playing: [360] Mass Effect, Shadow Complex, Trials HD | [Wii] N/A | [DSi] N/A

WaLuigi1982

I downloaded Cue Sports Pool Revolution. Its nothing spectacular but it makes a decent distraction from time to time. Its also got online but I have yet to try that particular feature.

WaLuigi1982

smithers43

ok if you picked a VC title thats 500 what would it be

smithers43

cheetahman91

Platformer: SMB3 or Alex Kidd
RPG: Final Fantasy
Shooter: Life Force or Zanac
Adventure: Zelda?
Sports: Tecmo Bowl
Arcade: Mappy or Star Force
Puzzle: Wario's Woods
Hope that helps.

Edit: Can't forget about the Mega Man and Castlevania (except II) games. Those are pretty good.

Edited on by cheetahman91

Jesus is the only way.
It's OK to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Letterboxd
Youtube Channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-2350-3570-9923 | Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

longtimegamer

@SKTTR: Don't do that to him. Why would you tell him to get my aquarium? What'd he ever do to you?

@Smithers: Seriously If you want an actual game, I wouldn't advise My Aquarium (By the way I own it and haven't touched it in a long time), unless you want an Aquarium simulator. If you do, I'd check out all the other options first (No others on wiiware, but some on retail).

3ds fc: 1247-0003-1095
MK Fc: 2793- 3370-8506
Wii Fc: 7382-7314-0404-2194
Fiance Wendy's MK FC:(Same system) 4854-9224-0913
Uno FC: 1849-3080-8612
Overturn FC: 3266-3672-0977
Animal Crossing CF FC: 3094-5964-6068 Name: LTGamer, town: Wiitopia.

"NO SOU...

SKTTR

My Aquarium's big selling point are the 40 classic tracks.
Where can you find a set with 40 pieces of classical music and a virtual aquarium with 40 fishies for 5 bucks?

Equilibrio has 50 different stages I think, the game is fast und unique, Balance Board support too, so again that's good content for 5 bucks.

Texas Hold'em Tournament has an offline and online tournament mode eith 5 tables each and leaderboards, Mii support and other extras so again, good content for 500 points.

Defend Your Castle has a 4 player offline mode (that no one wants to play with you because it's an unplayable chaos) and the gameplay is pure repetitiveness. On top of that are the worst graphics you can have on the Wii, and no music. This is not worth 5 bucks!

And well, that online billiard game (CueSports) by Hudson should be definately worth 500 points with all those options, Mii support, Snooker, puzzle modes etc.

Switch fc: 6705-1518-0990

smithers43

ill probably either get the old mega man or castlevania games or the equilibrio or online billiard game thanks guys

smithers43

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.