Forums

Topic: April 5, 2010 Releases and Starboys Birthday

Posts 1 to 13 of 13

RowdyRodimus

April 5 is a monday so we can get our hands on whatever gaming goodness is coming up. However, more important is Starboy turning 19 that day. As members of the Nintendolife community, we are sort of a "cyber family" who spend a lot of time talking about our hobby of gaming, getting to know and care about each other and developing friendships as we go along.

Starboy goes out of his way each and everyday to be the nicest, most considerate member of this family and making even the newest member feel like they belong here and have been here for years.

So in his honor I propose that he make a list of VC or WiiWare games that he would like to have and that if we are able to (money is tight for everyone, so there is no obligation) to gift this remarkable young man one of the games on his list on April 5. If you want to gift him one, post which one so there aren't duplicates being sent.

It's said nice guys finish last, but let's prove that wrong and repay the friendship and niceness that he has shown all of us.

I am the one you despise. I am he who says what you really deep down know but are affraid to admit. I am the Anti-Fanboy, the crusader of truth in a world built on your lies.

irken004

(... My birthday was on Friday )

Anyway, I'd love to give a gift but funding isn't quite sufficient for awhile. (I'm trying not to buy more games until late April/early May)

Noire

Terra wrote:

April 5th Huh? Mine's April 3rd.

You're kidding me.

Terranigmatical, you and I have the same exact birthdate.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Percentful

Guys, you don't get anything because starboy is nice and you all are mean. It's as simple as that.
heh heh heh, just kidding. I vote that we don't use the : P emote ever in this thread, since starboy doesn't like it.

Just let it happen.

3DS Friend Code: 5026-4947-0924 | Nintendo Network ID: Percentful

Xkhaoz

Happy future birthday StarBoy, but I doubt I'll get you a gift. I didn't get anything for my birthday, March 5. Ah well.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

cheapogamer4life

Would be nice if we could gift dsi points, as i have a few saved up for Shantae. Does anybody know if starboy owns a dsi. I dont think he does because I dont think Ive seen him in that thread.

3DS Friend Code: 4339-2558-1701
http://passid.ca/N4Life
PSN id: cheapO4life
Xbox gamertag: cheapogamer

irken004

Mean? Me?

/me points pistols at 110's head and kneecaps.

Percentful

Did you all not see my "heh heh heh, just kidding"?

Just let it happen.

3DS Friend Code: 5026-4947-0924 | Nintendo Network ID: Percentful

Storm_Owl

The first MM10 DLC Will be out that day

This account is dead move along please.

SuperPeach

If I have money I might gift something. But how do I do that?

SuperPeach

LzWinky

Since it's Starboy's birthday, no VC, Wiiware or DSiWare that day :3

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.