Forums

Topic: Your top 5 E3 Nintendo Wishes

Posts 601 to 620 of 776

iKhan

BlueSkies wrote:

@NintendoFan64
The implication is that WiiU is done after 2015. That is the only reason not to show 2016 titles and especially Zelda (which we've already seen twice). They are totally moving Legend of Zelda to the next system. As good as it looked on WiiU, it will look even better with a R9 based GPU, 64MB of eDRAM, and 10-12GB of HBM.

You are assuming that the NX is a console. It's almost definitely not.

Put yourself in Nintendo's shoes. You have invested millions of dollars into the Wii U, and it is making money. Are you going to waste that money by killing the system before it even peaks in sales? Especially when you have a handheld system whose sales have been steadily declining and whose yearly game library is dwindling.

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

Bolt_Strike

BlueSkies wrote:

The implication is that WiiU is done after 2015. That is the only reason not to show 2016 titles and especially Zelda (which we've already seen twice). They are totally moving Legend of Zelda to the next system. As good as it looked on WiiU, it will look even better with a R9 based GPU, 64MB of eDRAM, and 10-12GB of HBM.

No it's not, there are plenty of other reasons why they wouldn't show off 2016 games, such as having an already loaded 2015 schedule or not wanting to show off their lineup to soon and leave themselves vulnerable to competition.

Bolt_Strike

Switch Friend Code: SW-5621-4055-5722 | 3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

Ella789

i like the psp games so much..

Ella789

Deanosaurrrrrr

I haven't thought about this much. I just want to be surprised. Something big, really big.

Anyway, top 5
5. More Mario Kart 8 Dlc. I just crave more Mariokart (Cough, Diddy Kong and dry bones, Cough)
4. HD Mario Sunshine on Wii U
3. Banjo Kazooie 3ds (Look, I know this will never happen but it's my favorite game and a guy can dream)
2. Animal crossing on wii U. Would love it if it didn't have a top down view or rolling pin world as much as I love them, I want something gamechangingly different
1. Punch out.

Edited on by Deanosaurrrrrr

Deanosaurrrrrr

Twitter:

jump

Ella789 wrote:

I don't think Nintendo will be announcing games for a dead Sony console...

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

SuperWiiU

arronishere wrote:

Ella789 wrote:

I don't think Nintendo will be announcing games for a dead Sony console...

Just because the Phantasy Star Portable games were released on the PSP, doesn't mean a sequel can't come out for 3DS.

Souldin

UGXwolf wrote:

Looks like anyone hoping for a new Punch-Out might be getting their wish!

I am one of those hoping for a new Punch-Out and I'm excited at the increased likelihood of my wish becoming a reality. The recent announcement of the announcement for the announcements at E3 has pleased me very much with that reference to the series.

I'm Souldin, older brother of the Grin Brothers YouTube channel, and writer over on DeviantART.

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6557-6769 | Nintendo Network ID: Souldin | Twitter:

Salnax

Sticking with Wii U announcements that are not TOO unrealistic or predictable:

1. Pokken announced for Wii U. It could be a 2016 release on the scale of Tekken, some months after the arcade version.

2. Paper Mario 5. Though I am one of the few Sticker Star fans out there, a more traditional RPG aka the first two entries would fit the Wii U's current library better.

3. Star Fox details. Hopefully, this game is beefy enough to warrant at least a budget retail release. It doesn't have to be a huge AAA release, but there should be something to look forward to.

4. Pokemon Conquest U. I would like more strategy games on the Wii U, and I suspect a successor to the DS crossover could be great on the Wii U. Especially since Koei had so much success with Hyrule Warriors.

5. New bundles. The $300 Wii U with 32 GB of storage has been the mainstay for about two years. A price cut, improved storage, or other incentives can help me convince friends to buy a Wii U. My hope is a $300 bundle including Mario Kart 8 and its DLC packs installed along with a second controller.

Salnax

SuperWiiU

Salnax wrote:

5. New bundles. The $300 Wii U with 32 GB of storage has been the mainstay for about two years. A price cut, improved storage, or other incentives can help me convince friends to buy a Wii U. My hope is a $300 bundle including Mario Kart 8 and its DLC packs installed along with a second controller.

Lower that price to 200-250 and you might have a good deal. Right now you can get a Wii U, MK8, the DLC and a second controller sepereately for less than 300 dollars.

jariw

UGXwolf wrote:

I think it's the opposite. There's no way Next Level Games (or whatever studio) keeps their project secret for a long time and NoA casually hinting/revealing it one month before E3. To me, it's more likely that the Punch-Out clothes/pose is for a new invitational of some sort during E3, for example a Splatoon invitational.

jariw

St_Tingle

jariw wrote:

UGXwolf wrote:

I think it's the opposite. There's no way Next Level Games (or whatever studio) keeps their project secret for a long time and NoA casually hinting/revealing it one month before E3. To me, it's more likely that the Punch-Out clothes/pose is for a new invitational of some sort during E3, for example a Splatoon invitational.

Tbh, (and I know it's highly insensitive to the many who seem to want it) I hope you're right. Punch Out doesn't interest me in the slightest. I obviously won't be upset if it is unveiled, but I can think of many other projects that I'd personally be much more thrilled with in its place.

Nintendo Network ID: wowzatim93.

Wii U owner. Top 6 games for system: Splatoon, Mario 3D World, Captain Toad, Smash Bros, Bayonetta, and Pikmin 3.
Eagerly anticipating: Zelda U and the hopeful announcements of Animal Crossing U and Paper Mario U.

jariw

St_Timothy wrote:

jariw wrote:

UGXwolf wrote:

Tbh, (and I know it's highly insensitive to the many who seem to want it) I hope you're right. Punch Out doesn't interest me in the slightest. I obviously won't be upset if it is unveiled, but I can think of many other projects that I'd personally be much more thrilled with in its place.

ATM, it seems to point towards Bill Trinen in those Punch-Out training clothes. He just trolled a thing on Twitter. We'll know in 33 minutes.

Edited on by jariw

jariw

VoodooTrumpet

5. Summer release confirmed for Xenoblade Chronicles X
4. A new Paper Mario
3. Some Gamecube remasters (Rogue Squadron, Skies of Arcadia, Fire Emblem, etc.)
2. Animal Crossing Wii U
1. A new RPG

She was like a candle in the wind... Unreliable.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8393-7065-0231 | Nintendo Network ID: DieuEtMonDroit

Cliverz

1: F-Zero UX or a sprite-based smaller game for e-shop. Anything more F-zero would make me happy cause we need a new one after 11 years.
2: Super Mario SUnishine U
3: 2D Metroid ala Zero Mission for 3ds.
4:Gamecube remasters or on VC.
5: A new Faxanadu. Yes I said it.

Cliverz

OorWullie

1.Captain Falcon in Mute City Adventures
2.Dr Wario's Mean Green Microtransaction Machine
3.Diddy & Dixie's Jungle Swingball
4.Exciteboat
5.FIFA 16

🇬🇧 Mr Mustard 🇹🇭
SW-6101-8403-1640

🕹️ The Nintendolife Arcade Leaderboards 🕹️

LzWinky

OorWullie wrote:

This would actually be hilarious

Edited on by LzWinky

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Bolt_Strike

OorWullie wrote:

Oh yeah, I totally want to see a game that parodies microtransactions in some way, that'd be hilarious.

Bolt_Strike

Switch Friend Code: SW-5621-4055-5722 | 3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

DefHalan

Bolt_Strike wrote:

OorWullie wrote:

Oh yeah, I totally want to see a game that parodies microtransactions in some way, that'd be hilarious.

You should play DLC Quest.

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

DBPirate

Yellowkoopa wrote:

4. A Twilight Princess remake for Wii U.

I'm not sure it's quite time for a Twilight Princess remake. Even if it comes out in 2016, that's almost one Zelda remake a year. Maybe for the NX.

Here are my wishes (in no particular order):

1. Animal Crossing U
2. Paper Mario U
3. definitely some more MK8 DLC (cough Bowser Jr.)
4. Retro Studios' new game
5. a new 3D Mario

Currently playing: Bayonetta 2

My Nintendo: DillPickle | Nintendo Network ID: Czechmate1129

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.