Forums

Topic: Your top 5 E3 Nintendo Wishes

Posts 301 to 320 of 776

Bolt_Strike

Has the Mario & Luigi series ever been on consoles? IIRC the series has been handheld exclusives thus far.

Bolt_Strike

Switch Friend Code: SW-5621-4055-5722 | 3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

Dreamsleep

IceClimbers wrote:

@Chaozrush21 The Mario & Luigi series is a spinoff though. They could make one for Wii U if they wanted to, though I doubt that will happen. However, I think it is extremely likely that we will see the next Mario & Luigi game announced at some point this year. Not expecting it at E3 though.

Actually, I think Alpha Dream is working on a new IP. No evidence whatsoever, just a feeling.

Atari 2600, Commodore 64/128, Sega Genesis, 32X, Sega CD, PC, Dreamcast, PS1, PS2, Wii, PSP, DSi, PS3, 3DSXL, WiiU

NinjaWaddleDee

You know what would be awesome? A metroid 3d platformer. I would prefer that to another prime type game.

Also, metroid warriors, mario warriors, kid icarus warriors, or Nintendo warriors would be awesome. I'm not saying all four of those options, just 1 would be amazing! Kid icarus especially. Just because of it's huge amount of awesome characters! Although I would also like to play as ridley in metroid warriors...

Edited on by NinjaWaddleDee

Check out my YouTube channel if you love gaming, and Nintendo (especially Metroid) I think you'll enjoy my videos. :)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCagN36OxIjCGUVMaYFtPgSg

Nintendo Network ID: NinjaWaddleDee

LzWinky

Ridley would be too big to be a playable character

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

JunkosBoobies

5. Any SSB DLC/Update announcements
4. GameCube/N64/More news on DS VC
3. Any new RPG game (New Golden Sun for 3DS pls)
2. New Pokemon game for 3DS/New 3DS
1. New Metroid game that isn't a steaming pile of horse dung (I've given up on any Mother series announcements, even Mother 3 and/or 1 on VC)

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

maths

Here's what I'd like:
5. Another New 3DS exclusive game that isn't a port/remake
4. Online details and more footage of Splatoon
3. A new Metroid (either 3DS or Wii U)
2. Specifics on the Club Nintendo replacement (either a subscription service or some DDP type discounts)
1. My longshot-- multiplayer Zelda. I want to be able to enjoy the grand adventure of the new Zelda game with my wife playing alongside me. One player could use the gamepad screen and the other could use the TV.

maths

Nintendo Network ID: neap24

LzWinky

They already gave online specifics for Splatoon. Also, Splatoon is coming out before e3

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

maths

TingLz wrote:

They already gave online specifics for Splatoon. Also, Splatoon is coming out before e3

Ahh...that's right. May is the month!

maths

Nintendo Network ID: neap24

GrailUK

"Nintendo are set to announce their new home console which has been rumoured to be their last one. It will be roughly one and a half times more powerful than a PS4. backwards compatable with wii u, wii and gamecube systems and an 'open for business' virtual console but will not be able to play DvD or Blueray movies. Launch games will be Mario 360, Pilotwings World, Grand Theft Auto 6, Street Fighter 5X, Call Of Duty Assault and Fifa 2016. They have also improved relations with Square Enix, and by way of an apology, the latter company has agreed to remaster Final Fantasy VII and re imagine the series were it left off during the Snes era...."

Source: What Link is dreaming about at the start of every Zelda game.

Edited on by GrailUK

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

Azaris

FFVI 3D Twilight princess 3d
dragon quest vii comes to america
so does dqm 2

If i were to describe my self in 1 word it'd be: playful(like a kitten) original forum name:JirachiFan
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSmwwP6Ivg7U_O7u7-d7-eQ

3DS Friend Code: 1848-1701-2271 | Nintendo Network ID: JirachiFan | Twitter:

IceClimbers

@GrailUK GTA VI being an exclusive is more likely than SE remastering Final Fantasy VII.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Blast

Kid Icarus: Uprising 2 does need to happen!!!

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Inkling

Revised my list.

1. Duck Hunt 3D platformer (similar to Banjo Kazooie)
2. Smash/Mario Kart 8 DLC
3. Wii Party U sequel
4. New Rayman game
5. Bayonetta spinoff for 3DS

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

royeab

super mario galaxy 3

really good priced games- https://www.g2a.com/r/royeab
you can get games like shadow of mordor for 10 $ instead of 60$

Nintendo Network ID: royeab

NinjaWaddleDee

Blast wrote:

I'd take that, or a Wii U port of Kid Icarus Uprising 3DS. That game would look breathtaking in HD, and the Wii U version would offer a much better control scheme. But Kid Icarus Uprising 2 would be better. I think they will probably go with a new subtitle for it though. Did Kid Icarus Uprising sell well enough? If so, I hope Sakurai makes another one, but I doubt it, due to his... ahem ego.

Check out my YouTube channel if you love gaming, and Nintendo (especially Metroid) I think you'll enjoy my videos. :)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCagN36OxIjCGUVMaYFtPgSg

Nintendo Network ID: NinjaWaddleDee

Grumblevolcano

NinjaWaddleDee wrote:

Blast wrote:

I'd take that, or a Wii U port of Kid Icarus Uprising 3DS. That game would look breathtaking in HD, and the Wii U version would offer a much better control scheme. But Kid Icarus Uprising 2 would be better. I think they will probably go with a new subtitle for it though. Did Kid Icarus Uprising sell well enough? If so, I hope Sakurai makes another one, but I doubt it, due to his... ahem ego.

Come on, lets be realistic here. The Smash community is absolute poison, especially Melee fans. I wouldn't be surprised if part of the reason Sakurai acts like he does is due to being fed up that whatever he creates gets pretty much overlooked by a 14 year old game.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Storytime7

Grumblevolcano wrote:

NinjaWaddleDee wrote:

Blast wrote:

Come on, lets be realistic here. The Smash community is absolute poison, especially Melee fans. I wouldn't be surprised if part of the reason Sakurai acts like he does is due to being fed up that whatever he creates gets pretty much overlooked by a 14 year old game.

Okay, let's be realistic. Sakurai complains about how hard work is on him more than most other Nintendo developers. The fact that some people complain about him not making Smash even more bloated with pointless content means people think everybody that has anything negative to say about the series is just an entitled whiner. Because of that vocal minority and Sakurai's whining, there are so many fanboys on sites like this that will just blindly defend any decision he makes. Sakurai works hard and he is very talented, but that doesn't make him immune to criticism.

Also, Melee has nothing to do with that man's post. Don't criticize people who like that game when it's not even relevant to the post you're replying to because that just makes you part of the problem.

Storytime7

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5304-9315 | Nintendo Network ID: storytime7

LzWinky

Yes, well, some criticism is "why doesn't Smash have this one character I wanted? Sakurai is a lazy good-for-nothing guy and a terrible untalented stinky poopy head!"

It's hard to take anyone seriously when they go this far

Storytime7

TingLz wrote:

Yes, well, some criticism is "why doesn't Smash have this one character I wanted? Sakurai is a lazy good-for-nothing guy and a terrible untalented stinky poopy head!"

It's hard to take anyone seriously when they go this far

Please read my post fully before commenting. I said that because of a few people who have ridiculous complaints about the series, any real criticism of the content in Smash just gets dismissed by Sakurai and his fanboys. It's not hard to see the difference between reasonable criticism and bashing from entitled gamers.

Storytime7

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5304-9315 | Nintendo Network ID: storytime7

LzWinky

Well, a majority of the criticism is simply a lack of people's preferences anyway (i.e. lack of certain characters, etc.)

Is he immune to criticism? No, nobody is, but said criticisms have to be worded carefully to not sound like a tantrum.

Edited on by LzWinky

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.