Forums

Topic: Your latest Wii U purchase!

Posts 261 to 280 of 556

wiiincarthage

Just bought Need For Speed: Most Wanted U..

Wii in Carthage - NNID: dave64836

SuperWiiU

wiiincarthage wrote:

Just bought Need For Speed: Most Wanted U..

I haven't seen that game for ages, not even second hand. It must've been produced in low quantities, which is odd because the other EA titles are still available.

wiiincarthage

@SuperWiiU Bought Need For Speed: Most Wanted off eBay, a number of copies are available there. Looking forward to the arcade action.

Wii in Carthage - NNID: dave64836

gcunit

@wiiincarthage: How much did you get it for, if I may ask?

I've just caved and ordered Xenoblade Chronicles X. Won't get to play it for at least a year I suspect (only early in Xenoblade Chronicles currently), but I just had to have it Day 1 (or as good as).

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

SuperWiiU

Just received the XCX Limited Edition. With this sitting next to my very similar SMM+ArtBook and Project Zero 5 Limited Edition it made me realise that each of these subsiquentlly cost more than the others. Will The TLOZ U Limited Edition be even more pricey than XCX's?

Edited on by SuperWiiU

Tasuki

After months of having nothing to play on the Wii U I finally have something, Twilight Princess HD. Now I wasn't going to get this cause to my understanding it was going to have the waggle controls of the Wii, long story short I found out it didn't so I picked it up. I have always wanted to play it and owned it a bit on the Wii, but the waggle controls killed it for me and I never could find a GC copy cheap enough. Looking forward to finally playing this game.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

gcunit

Lego City Undercover

Pre-ordered the Selects release. Time has decreed this an obligatory purchase for a Wii U collection, so I do as I must.

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

mjharper

I also got Zelda TP HD on Mar. 4. That's one of my favorite all-time games. I'm jealous of those people playing through it for the first time.

mjharper

Switch Friend Code: SW-1710-0829-4896

Mirror-Image

mjharper wrote:

I also got Zelda TP HD on Mar. 4. That's one of my favorite all-time games. I'm jealous of those people playing through it for the first time.

Yeah, to experience Twilight Princess for the first-time was one of the greatest gaming moments in my life. Right up there with playing the original NES (Super Mario/Duck Hunt), the first two Donkey Country games on SNES, Mario 64, and The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time on Nintendo 64, and playing Super Mario Galaxy on the Wii.

Edited on by Mirror-Image

Mirror-Image

Mirror-Image

The last game I bought was Twilight Princess HD. The next game I buy will be Star Fox Zero and then, hopefully (keeping my fingers crossed), the new Zelda installment.

Edited on by Mirror-Image

Mirror-Image

martinskrtel37

the last games i've bought for this are pretty awesome really

Super Mario Maker
Bayonetta double pack
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Twilight Princess HD

all special bundles which is nice, so many goodies. oh and Shovel Knight!! had to buy that physically because it's a great story and Wii U seems to fit it best

Pokken and Star Fox coming soon too!!

Edited on by martinskrtel37

Octane wrote:

everyone needs to relax and enjoy the games that are released today and stop worrying what Nintendo will do in a year or two from now.

3DS Friend Code: 0130-1906-5039 | Nintendo Network ID: martinskrtel37

Octane

Just received my copy of Pokkén Tournament.

Octane

Grumblevolcano

Received my copy of Pokken Tournament earlier today and preordered the First Print edition of Star Fox Zero.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Smoo

Pikmin 3. Never thought I'd get the game for under $40. Yay amazon for under $20

Smoo

mobilegamehacker

Zelda TP HD, been playing it nonstop for a week.

mobilegamehacker

Mirror-Image

My latest Wii U purchase was a Pro Controller, which I really enjoy. I also bought a screen protector for my gamepad.

Mirror-Image

StarFalco

Pro Controller and Twilight Princess. Enjoying both very much. Still going back and forth about Star Fox when released.

All In The Reflexes

Switch Friend Code: SW-1852-3950-9117 | My Nintendo: StarFalco | Nintendo Network ID: StarFalco | Twitter:

Ryu_Niiyama

Pokken! Can't put it down either.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Arngrim

Pretty sure the last one i bought was Chronicles X and i havenät out more than a few hours in it it since its launch. :S Next game will be Twilight Princess HD, and my currently most played game is Hyrule Warriors.

Switch FC: 2288-8132-1718 ID: Arngrim

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic