Forums

Topic: Wii U Gathering Dust Already....

Posts 121 to 140 of 202

New_3DaSh_XL

Nintendo Land and NSMBU are all I have(Actually, I'm getting Little Inferno later, but that makes 3 game) and that by itself will last me until the next game comes out I want, tbh I can't see what you're complaining about.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

rallydefault

I beat Trine 2 by myself. Like I said, it did drag at points. I can see how it would be pretty darn cool to play it with someone else at the same time. Probably helps a lot with the puzzles, too.

rallydefault

MAB

Reggie was actually right for once... The whiners want more, more, more like spoilt brats and when they get more it isn't enough next please and hurry up so I can complain again.

MAB

Chrono_Cross

MadAussieBloke wrote:

Reggie was actually right for once... The whiners want more, more, more like spoilt brats and when they get more it isn't enough next please and hurry up so I can complain again.

It's not hard to understand obvious traits of your own species.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

MAB

Reggie thinking about the fans and being right is not something I would consider being part of the natural human behavioral trait.

MAB

Chrono_Cross

MadAussieBloke wrote:

Reggie thinking about the fans and being right is not something I would consider being part of the natural human behavioral trait.

Humans never being satisfied is.

Just for you.

Ryno

WaveBoy wrote:

NSMBU, Nintendo Land, ZombiU, and Tekken Tag Tournament 2 alone would last me months. juggleing those games, with Wii, WiiWare, Wii VC, and retro gaming seems like too much to take in. And with Pikmin 3, The Wonderful 101, Rayman legends, Aliens Colonal Marines ec ect and more announcements and suprises for 2013 I'm more than happy. I just don't understand all of the complaining or where you guys even find all of this time to game. I just can't keep up.

Add Ninja Gaiden 3 to the Wii U list and I agree with this.

Edited on by Ryno

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

MAB

CactusJackson wrote:

MadAussieBloke wrote:

Humans never being satisfied is.

World War 2.5-8 has been initiated.

MAB

MAB

Unsatisfied humans and those that think they know better are the basic cause and effect.

MAB

Chrono_Cross

MadAussieBloke wrote:

Unsatisfied humans and those that think they know better are the basic cause and effect.

You should know that there isn't going to be eight World Wars. That, and greed and religion are the two main causes of war. You're uninformed but that's what the internet is for. lol

Just for you.

SMEXIZELDAMAN

Everyone is human o____ol| initiate World-War 2.5-8
The main cause for war is human brokenness u.u

Edited on by SMEXIZELDAMAN

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

Ryno

The main reasons for war is power, resources, and of course violent video games.

What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

MAB

CactusJackson wrote:

MadAussieBloke wrote:

You should know that there isn't going to be eight World Wars. That, and greed and religion are the two main causes of war. You're uninformed but that's what the internet is for. lol

Greed and religion are just psychological implants within unsatisfied humans that think they know better.

MAB

Chrono_Cross

MadAussieBloke wrote:

CactusJackson wrote:

MadAussieBloke wrote:

Greed and religion are just psychological implants within unsatisfied humans that think they know better.

Unsatisfactory and ignorance do play big roles in war, but not as big as religion or greed. Why? Because religion and greed start wars. Unsatisfactory and ignorance aid in keeping the flame going.

There is no discussion here. Disagreeing only shows that you need to put down the controller and read a history book.

Just for you.

Ryno

WavesInferno: When you are finally ready for a Tuff Enough game on the Wii U like The Fabulous Thunderbirds than step up to the Ninja Gaiden 3.* In the meantime enjoy burning things.

What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

MAB

The problem with history books are they only skim the surface and most of the time never delve deeper into the actual psychology of the people behind it as we're not born greedy or religious but learn or have it thrust upon us later on. It's all in the mindset. Don't believe everything you read

MAB

Chrono_Cross

MadAussieBloke wrote:

The problem with history books are they only skim the surface and most of the time never delve deeper into the actual psychology of the people behind it as we're not born greedy or religious but learn or have it thrust upon us later on. It's all in the mindset. Don't believe everything you read

I'd rather take the word of professionals with years of research, interviews and in depth analysis worked into their textbooks than a quirky user named MadAussieBloke on a video game forum.

Just for you.

MAB

That's what they want you to do

MAB

Chrono_Cross

It's also the more logical thing to do.

Just for you.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.