Forums

Topic: What I want Nintendo to announce at E3.

Posts 101 to 120 of 391

Oubie

Almost done here! But in 2015 that "Quality of Life" platform will arrive but I think the Nintendo fans will stick to their 3DS and Wii U. The soap continues for the Wii U but I like to think about it and hear your thoughts, so here are the games for 2015:

• Mario Party 10 in March
  • Fire Emblem X Shin Megami Tensei (NOPE, THIS GAME WON'T COME IN 2014) in April
  • Dragon Quest X (wishful thinking even in 2015) in June
  • Paper Mario for Wii U in September
  • Metroid Prime IV (or other Retro game) in October
  • Super Mario Universe (aka Galaxy 3) in November

A new Kirby, Mario Sports Collection (a single sport is not done, so give us at least Tennis/Golf/Footbal/Baseball), Battalion Wars 3, Pokémon Battle HD (the disappointing console games in this series continue), Animal Crossing. This should keep the Wii U on life support till the end of 2016... When the successor of the Wii U arrives or let the console die till holiday 2017. Okay bye

Edited on by Oubie

Oubie

3DS Friend Code: 5000-2596-8451 | Nintendo Network ID: Oubie88

dumedum

Bryon15 wrote:

Why do they neglect their other IPs?

I don't think they're neglecting anything. You got a bunch of Metroid games on Wii and DS. Tons of kirby games on Wii/DS/3DS. Punch Out. Smash Bros. Mario Kart. Kid Icarus. Fire Emblem. Luigi's Mansion. Golden Sun DS. StarFox already appeared on 3DS and will probably have a Wii U game at some point. Donkey Kong obviously. The Wii series, Brain Age etc. Pokemon obviously. What the **** are people always on about on them neglecting ip's. Sometimes franchises skipped a generation and appeared in the GC days, which are still perfectly playable games, but a lot of franchises appeared on Wii and DS, and are probably in development too.

Lastly a point about them apparently not pushing enough variety of IPs. In the last year and over the next few months there has/will be Mario, Zelda, Pikmin, The Wonderful 101, Wii Sports, Dr Mario, WarioWare, Professor Layton, Fire Emblem, Animal Crossing, Pokemon, Lugis Mansion, Mario Kart, Donkey Kong, Mario & Luigi, Mario Golf...

This.

Edited on by dumedum

"Dubs Goes to Washington: The Video Game".

Nintendo Network ID: Del_Piero_Mamba

GuSolarFlare

dumedum wrote:

Bryon15 wrote:

Why do they neglect their other IPs?

I don't think they're neglecting anything. You got a bunch of Metroid games on Wii and DS. Tons of kirby games on Wii/DS/3DS. Punch Out. Smash Bros. Mario Kart. Kid Icarus. Fire Emblem. Luigi's Mansion. Golden Sun DS. StarFox already appeared on 3DS and will probably have a Wii U game at some point. Donkey Kong obviously. The Wii series, Brain Age etc. Pokemon obviously. Zelda obviously. What the **** are people always on about on them neglecting ip's. Sometimes franchises skipped a generation and appeared in the GC days, which are still perfectly playable games, but a lot of franchises appeared on Wii and DS, and are probably in development too.

yup, but they neglect the good IPs from the ancient Nintendo times and those half baked ones too(except Urban Champion that thing is holy to Nintendo so much that they keep re-releasing it while avoiding to make any significant changes or rebooting because holy Urban Champion is the perfect game that needs no improvement )

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

dumedum

GuSilverFlame wrote:

yup, but they neglect the good IPs from the ancient Nintendo times and those half baked ones too(except Urban Champion that things is holy to Nintendo so much that they keep re-releasing it while avoiding to make any significant changes or rebooting because holy Urban Champion is the perfect game that needs no improvement )

You mean like Kid Icarus or Super Punch Out!? did they neglect those? Does that really bother people, that they haven't made a new Ice Climbers game?

Jazzer94

dumedum wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

yup, but they neglect the good IPs from the ancient Nintendo times and those half baked ones too(except Urban Champion that things is holy to Nintendo so much that they keep re-releasing it while avoiding to make any significant changes or rebooting because holy Urban Champion is the perfect game that needs no improvement )

You mean like Kid Icarus or Super Punch Out!? did they neglect those? Does that really bother people, that they haven't made a new Ice Climbers game?

They neglected Kid Icarus for around 20 years.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

GuSolarFlare

dumedum wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

oh yeah..... it's just that Punch Out Wii and Kid Icarus Uprising felt so natural and modern that I forget they were forgotten for a REAAAAAALY long time....
but it doesn't change the fact Urban Champion is Nintendo's most loved classic(by everyone that decides what to publish at Nintendo )

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

dumedum

They also like Pilotwings though, and Balloon Fight.

Samurai_Goroh

The fact that Balloon Fight was the first game Satoru Iwata made has got to count for something over there at Nintendo. I like Balloon Fight, too. Really enjoyed the Balloon Trip game on Nintendo Land. But I don't think we'll be getting anymore than that.

Edited on by Samurai_Goroh

Samurai_Goroh

KoopaTrooper

I'd like them to reveal a update to the wii U that allows you to use pro controllers for all VC games. And please can we get a Fzero or Starfox game. They are letting those properties die a slow death.

KoopaTrooper

scrubbyscum999

More JRPGs. F-Zero might be cool but I am not dying for it. That's about it.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5661-0445
Steam:scrubbyscum999

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5661-0445 | Twitter:

Squiggle55

Bryon15 wrote:

3. New 2D metroid
9. Update of their online infrastructure/real unified account system.
10. Massive amount of retro games released for the Wii U and 3DS virtual consoles.
11. Gamecube games on eshop.
12. Trailer for Zelda U.

These alone would be a great E3 as far as I'm concerned. Being able to say Zelda comes out 2015 would be awesome.

Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet. -Albert Einstein

GuSolarFlare

Wii Sports Uber now with more hardcore gaming and less sports
the main sports will be Battle Field Shootout and Zombie Survivin SKILZ!

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

Lalivero

Not going to go with the more obvious possibilities.

• Next Golden Sun (for 3DS) along with Isaac for Smash Bros.
  • Shantae being announced for Smash Bros.(c'mon, we are getting The Pirate's Curse for 3DS soon and Half-Genie Hero is coming to the Wii U). This one I guess could happen sooner but it's on my hope list regardless.
  • Pokémon Colosseum/XD sequel for Wii U or Pokémon Snap 2
  • A new Ice Climbers game...c'mon, Nana and Popo have been given a makeover for the Smash Bros. series yet they have failed to release a game for these two after a bazillion years?

...formerly - Chriiis

Switch FC: SW-6037-8910-2517

Switch Friend Code: SW-6037-8910-2517

randomlypikachu

games

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

Red_XIII

Valve now owns Nintendo. all console peasants fail... Valve announces half life 3!
Or realistically
Metroid U
Bayonetta, Reggie, Shulk, and Simon Belmont are in smash!
Zelda U is pseudo open world, very hard, Zelda is playable
Mario retired for 5 years
Hyrule warriors has chrom as a playable character
Miyamotos new FPS is announced, most fascinating
Localisations

Red_XIII

2Sang

Realistically, I think this is going to be a pretty weak e3, especially for nintendo.
Zelda
SSB release date
Yarn Yoshi
I can't even think of any AAA titles other than that, but maybe they've been hiding some secrets

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

Gamecubed

I think they're stacking amo for E3 right now. Saving the secrets for June. That's why we got a skinny February direct (mostly just games we already knew about).

Gamecubed

shingi_70

The more interesting question is how Nintendo will present third E3. Last years direct was pretty bad for hype and presentation.

I'd like them to do a Nintendo Direct Live and go back to being bombastic. Both of the previous E3s were pretty bad. Maybe look at what Microsoft and Sony did last year.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

GuSolarFlare

Pokémon Z now Zygarde will fuse with Xerneas and Yveltal and a new update to XY so no version misses the new forms(to avoid those boring compatibility problems)

my Backloggery

LzWinky

shingi_70 wrote:

The more interesting question is how Nintendo will present third E3. Last years direct was pretty bad for hype and presentation.

I'd like them to do a Nintendo Direct Live and go back to being bombastic. Both of the previous E3s were pretty bad. Maybe look at what Microsoft and Sony did last year.

A full conference would be good for their publicity. Some heavy hitters on a live stage can turn the energy around from negativity to excitement.

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.