Forums

Topic: The Comprehensive Upcoming Wii U Lineup (Retail, eShop, and VC!) (NA region)

Posts 101 to 107 of 107

PK_Wonder

Updated with today's massive surprise influx of release dates! (among a few other additions and corrections)

3DS Friend Code: 0602-7082-6398 (Paul)
nnid: PK_Wonder

Nintendo Network ID: PK_Wonder

PK_Wonder

It's a been awhile since the last update. Here it is!

AgentChuckAloo

Who says Wii U has no games?

Seriously though, I think I'm going to go broke there are so many games I'm looking forward to, and that's not even counting Virtual Console and e-Shop titles.

AgentChuckAloo

kkslider5552000

that was over 90 eShop games

I'm confident in saying that I will get somewhere between 15-25 of those games listed. That might not sound like the best to some people, but for me, as someone not rich trying to still keep up to date with at least some of the retail games + 3DS + whatever's left for my 360...that's pretty impressive.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

PK_Wonder

Stopped updating this for awhile, but I'd like to resume it! It's currently a work in progress with the eShop section in particular, but please help me by letting me know what I've missed.

jariw

PK_Wonder wrote:

Stopped updating this for awhile, but I'd like to resume it! It's currently a work in progress with the eShop section in particular, but please help me by letting me know what I've missed.

Yes, the eShop titles list is currently missing a couple of hundred titles. MrWalkieTalkie maintains a comprehensive and updated list for that:
https://www.nintendolife.com/forums/wiiu_eshop/all_upcoming_es...

Edited on by jariw

jariw

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.