Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 6,941 to 6,960 of 27,917

MegaStoneSmash91

@WingedSnagret And I thank you for it! I love that guy.

As far as the visuals of the two versions go, both are looking good. The Wii U version is obviously the prettier of them, but the 3DS version looks great in it's own way. Everything on the 3DS looks excellent considering that it's a handheld, and I mean that in the best way possible. Comparing the versions doesn't seem right since they are each running on completely different hardware.

Beep.
That is all.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0896-8068-4007 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-2791-1985 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaStoneSmash91

MonocledMetroid

After looking at that recent screenshot with Toon Link wearing the Franklin Badge again, I'm now feeling a bit more confident about Lucas returning, as the badge is shining in the pic, like it'd been polished(which is something that happens to it in MOTHER 3).

MonocledMetroid

Tsuchinoko

MonocledMetroid wrote:

After looking at that recent screenshot with Toon Link wearing the Franklin Badge again, I'm now feeling a bit more confident about Lucas returning, as the badge is shining in the pic, like it'd been polished(which is something that happens to it in MOTHER 3).

Awesome. For me , Mother series representation doesn't really need to grow, just keeping what we had in previous games would be fine, though id love a Duster appearance.

Thinking about that rumor though. The one from that guy who was apparently correct about a lot of things last year. He said Shulk, Palutena and Chrom. Id love to see them all in. The chorus trio? That seems like an assist trophy to me...

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

Maelstrom

Tsuchinoko wrote:

Thinking about that rumor though. The one from that guy who was apparently correct about a lot of things last year. He said Shulk, Palutena and Chrom. Id love to see them all in. The chorus trio? That seems like an assist trophy to me...

Do you have a source? I'd like to see what he got right

My video game arrangements (sheet music for piano)
Check in for new sheets every Monday. There's lots of Fire Emblem arrangements coming.

Nintendo Network ID: aginor

Tsuchinoko

Maelstrom wrote:

Tsuchinoko wrote:

Do you have a source? I'd like to see what he got right

Oh geeze, its all around. Heres the new one. Let me look for the original.

http://ssb4dojo.tumblr.com/post/82640428196/sunday-rumor-mill...

Shirma_Akayaku

I love this gif. <3
Untitled
Definitely picking Greninja.

[Edited by Shirma_Akayaku]

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

Nintendo6400

Rhythm men? I'd rather not see him. But big time YES on Shulk!

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

Henmii

@Tsuchinoko,

I admit that I went a bit overboard with the exclamation marks. Its a bad habit of mine.

As for the graphics: Yes, I think the leap between the second one and Brawl is kinda small. Maybe I expected to much?

"it would look like a smaller leap, but then if you compare the Gamecube and Wii, dont a lot of games ?"

That's true.

As for Super smash brothers 3DS: At least it looks as frantic as a Smash bros game should be. And maybe the graphics will grow on me when I actually play it?

[Edited by Henmii]

Henmii

2Sang

Tsuchinoko wrote:

MonocledMetroid wrote:

Awesome. For me , Mother series representation doesn't really need to grow, just keeping what we had in previous games would be fine, though id love a Duster appearance.

I think Pokey could be a good choice due to the fact that he's the only mother character in more than 1 game and smash needs more villains. The others don't deserve to be full characters, but Jeff, Paula, Poo, Bubble Monkey, Duster, Kumatora, Salsa, and Boney could all be assist trophies. Ninten could be a decent character with unique moves as well, but knowing how that turns out, he'll just be like a falco or ganondorf.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

Blast

Nintendo6400 wrote:

Rhythm men? I'd rather not see him. But big time YES on Shulk!

I REALLLY hope the Rhythm Men isn't on the roster. That would just be bizarre. Pac-Man is already borderline bizarre if he joined the roster but RHYTHM MEN????? NO WAY!

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

LzWinky

I need more juicy rumors to laugh at. Palutena and Shulk aren't enough!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Tsuchinoko

2Sang wrote:

Tsuchinoko wrote:

MonocledMetroid wrote:

I think Pokey could be a good choice due to the fact that he's the only mother character in more than 1 game and smash needs more villains. The others don't deserve to be full characters, but Jeff, Paula, Poo, Bubble Monkey, Duster, Kumatora, Salsa, and Boney could all be assist trophies. Ninten could be a decent character with unique moves as well, but knowing how that turns out, he'll just be like a falco or ganondorf.

Its Porkey! The whole Pokey thing was a mistranslation.

Also , Ness is literally the improved version of Ninten.

@blast i totally agree. I love me some music and rhythm games, but that is just strange. It would make an interesting assist though.

LzWinky

I don't really think we need more than 2 Mother characters.

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Tsuchinoko

Unca_Lz wrote:

Huge fan of the series, and i agree with you. We already have the two most important characters.

@mopheel they would be the Ouendan. Look it up, unlike an elite beat whatever, Ouendan is a real thing.

Tsuchinoko

WaveBoy wrote:

How's about a 'baby' Ridley? That would fit in with the character size. Ridley can just swoop on in before the battle and poop him out before the match begins. Problem solved Pizanos!

Uhhh...what?

Eel

Tsuchinoko wrote:

Unca_Lz wrote:

Huge fan of the series, and i agree with you. We already have the two most important characters.

@mopheel they would be the Ouendan. Look it up, unlike an elite beat whatever, Ouendan is a real thing.

Yeah, I know. I just couldn't remember the name

I think the Ouedan characters would have better chances of getting added, if any, but they would very likely add an EBA costume.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic