Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 3,961 to 3,980 of 27,917

JonnyKong

Dk's facial expression on there is really making me chuckle.

Nintendo ID: jonnylolface

Snagrio

I'm excited to see what new Pokemon will appear from the Pokeballs, especially since I'm familiar with them now.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Snagrio

Pit: Hey Palutena, what's this yellow mouse?

Palutena: That's Pikachu Pit, he's a Pokemon. As you know, Pokemon each have their own type, and Pikachu is Electric.

Pit: Cool! But, if I was a Pokemon, what type would I be?

Palutena: Probably Flying.

Pit: Awesome! ...Wait a minute, isn't Flying weak to Electric?

Palutena: Unfortunately, yes.

Pit: Glad I'm not a Pokemon then...

Snagrio

Randomname19

WingedSnagret wrote:

Pit: Hey Palutena, what's this yellow mouse?

Palutena: That's Pikachu Pit, he's a Pokemon. As you know, Pokemon each have their own type, and Pikachu is Electric.

Pit: Cool! But, if I was a Pokemon, what type would I be?

Palutena: Probably Flying.

Pit: Awesome! ...Wait a minute, isn't Flying weak to Electric?

Palutena: Unfortunately, yes.

Pit: Glad I'm not a Pokemon then...

This makes me want Pit to have conversations like Snake did

Edited on by Randomname19

Avatar by AzulieZeiro and BeanMChocolate

DreamyViridi

@WingedSnagret - It'd be nice to have some conversations ala Snake Codec Calls in Smash 4. I've seen some good fan-made ones, and I have one for Luigi but I'd best not spam the thread with scripts.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Snagrio

@DreamyViridi With Uprising's cast of hilarity, it makes too much sense NOT to have their own version of the Codec easter eggs. Who knows if it'll actually happen though...

Snagrio

Budda

Apropos Ashley's pic of the day.
I hope there will be a WarioWare Inc. Stage again. I'm loving this stage on Brawl.
Just with some other Minigames. ... But there has to be a "Don't move!" minigame. It was kind of thrilling when playing with friends. - Do you take your chance to knock your enemy out, or go save and try to get a bonus.

Laugh Hard, Run Fast, Be Kind

Snagrio

BlueBlurIxM wrote:

Apropos Ashley's pic of the day.
I hope there will be a WarioWare Inc. Stage again. I'm loving this stage on Brawl.
Just with some other Minigames. ... But there has to be a "Don't move!" minigame. It was kind of thrilling when playing with friends. - Do you take your chance to knock your enemy out, or go save and try to get a bonus.

I love that mini game. Since the only friend who plays Brawl with me doesn't live nearby, and the less I talk about the online the better, I only play against lv. 9 CPUs, I've KO'd so many from that minigame along it's hilarious. XD

Snagrio

Budda

I just was looking for some stages and I have noticed something on the Metroid stage..
Doesn't it look a bit big compared to the characters on it? And that huge space in the middle...?
The holes in the background and that huge space.. It looks like Ridley will be flying around and is landing in the middle of the stage randomly as a stage hazard. What do you think about it? I recently read a lot of comments (outside of this forum) that wants Ridley as a playable character.. This would pop her dream in a split second if my "theory" would be true.

I don't know if this stage got discussed on the day that pic got released. I missed it apparently. :3

Uncle_Franklin

@DestinyMan

I hope so, I among many people would like to see King. K. Rool.

I was thinking the other day, that considering Bowser made his entry in Melee, it was odd that King Dedede had to wait until Brawl, as he's Sakurai's creation, and there was only 1 Kirby representative in Melee.

There's already too many from the Mario series, but I'd like to see Boom Boom. There's a fair few i'd like, but I think there's quite a lot of 'heroes' they can still include.

Uncle_Franklin

LyIa

Well, that was almost innuendo.

all men are kings 👑

MegaStoneSmash91

Dark-Luigi wrote:

I'm for Professor E. Gadd as an assist trophy, that would totally make me cry tears of joy!

YES! He would make a great Assist Trophy. If Luigi ends up not using the Poltergust in some part of his moveset, it would be a perfect thing for E. Gadd to do. He could "patrol" the stage sucking up other characters, or perhaps push them around for the one who summoned him to get some good hits in. If that doesn't happen, I'm sure he could use one of his many gadgets (or come up with a new one, even) to cause some chaos.

Beep.
That is all.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0896-8068-4007 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-2791-1985 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaStoneSmash91

SCRAPPER392

Professor E. Gadd is probably worthy of being an assist trophy. He made Mario's water pack(F.L.U.D.D.) in Super Mario Sunshine, the Poltergeist, dnd he ran a coffee shop in the first Mario and Luigi game.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

BandG

There must be something HUGE planned for this game next week or something because this week was absolutely horrible in Smash Bros. news. We got one assist trophy, and the others were like less interesting than the early pic of the days. Im pretty excited for next week now actually

Super Smash Bros. Can't Wait!

Nintendo Network ID: Waterwraith

Nintendaholic

Absolute garbage this week, we can only hope they will make up for it next week with something big.

Edited on by Nintendaholic

3ds fc:5112-3427-3255
wii u id: nintendaholic

Pootypie

DestinyMan wrote:

I feel January 31st, Super Smash Bros. Brawl's 6th anniversary in Japan, will be the day something big is announced. But, yes, I hope next week's pics are more interesting.

Wow, you might be correct, but it's Friday though

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Budda

BandG wrote:

There must be something HUGE planned for this game next week or something because this week was absolutely horrible in Smash Bros. news. We got one assist trophy, and the others were like less interesting than the early pic of the days. Im pretty excited for next week now actually

Yea.. That was what I was thinking the whole week.
I mean.. Even simple pic of the days were better than this week's. They look very uninspired.
You can simply smell there is something big incoming. ^^

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic