Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 20,401 to 20,420 of 27,917

KO-Cub

Henmii wrote:

I found this spreadsheet with the milestones for both the Wii u and 3DS version, may it come in handy for you guys:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1m__qeuhy7UohAKiMKrV4Z...

By the way: Is this list complete?

I don't see Ganondorf in the Unlocked characters.

Wavedashes behind you Got some of dat Maylay?
FE Heroes: 0964602082

3DS Friend Code: 5343-9126-6120 | Nintendo Network ID: KOCub

Pootypie

MetalK9 wrote:

Henmii wrote:

I found this spreadsheet with the milestones for both the Wii u and 3DS version, may it come in handy for you guys:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1m__qeuhy7UohAKiMKrV4Z...

By the way: Is this list complete?

I don't see Ganondorf in the Unlocked characters.

He's in starting roster for Wii U version.

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

LucinaSmash

I got super lucky on Amazon and ordered Smash Bros Wii U, factory sealed, for $41.67 total. The reason why I didn't get the game at launch, there are in fact 2:

1) amiibo collecting
2) 2015 lineup

Edited on by LucinaSmash

For the best Wii U HD experience, Mad Catz Wii Component Cable in 1080p

TeeJay

Wow, suddenly I'm halfway decent with Mario! I actually was able to pull off a few spikes and gimp people with FLUDD. I even FLUDDed someone, then flipped them around when they tried using their Up B.

This is so exciting

And Little Macs crumble beneath Mario

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

MsJubilee

TeeJay wrote:

Wow, suddenly I'm halfway decent with Mario! I actually was able to pull off a few spikes and gimp people with FLUDD. I even FLUDDed someone, then flipped them around when they tried using their Up B.

This is so exciting

And Little Macs crumble beneath Mario

And Dr.Mario just grab them throw them.Wait until they side special and bam cape,they're gone.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Joeynator3000

sighs and "gives up" on Little Mac challenge, puts Classic on 0.0
...At least it still counts. >_> lol

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

CapeSmash

Xiao_Pai wrote:

You need to practice more. Just saying. lol

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

Joeynator3000

CapeSmash wrote:

Xiao_Pai wrote:

I just suck with Mac, once he gets knocked off the stage he's done with...making that "don't lose a life with Mac" thing a pain in the butt.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

NintendoFan64

Xiao_Pai wrote:

CapeSmash wrote:

Xiao_Pai wrote:

I just suck with Mac, once he gets knocked off the stage he's done with...making that "don't lose a life with Mac" thing a pain in the butt.

I set it to 0.0, too.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

MsJubilee

NintendoFan64 wrote:

Xiao_Pai wrote:

CapeSmash wrote:

Xiao_Pai wrote:

I set it to 0.0, too.

It was so annoying to face masterhand with little mac,cause he wouldn't stay in the ground!

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

TeeJay

So a couple months ago I found out a manager at the place I work has Smash 3DS. Today we finally got around to settling all the smack talk and finding out who is better. We played 3 games. I was Toon Link, Lucina and Yoshi, and he was Captain Falcon twice, and Pikachu.

While they were all pretty close games, he came out on top in all three of them in the end. He's really good, I was surprised. I'm used to being the biggest game nerd around so it was an odd feeling.

I would be bummed but I'm just so happy someone else has this game who I can play with!

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

KO-Cub

So I have the 3ds ver only and I don't have the WiiU code yet and I want the soundtrack bonus most of all before the 20th, but without spending 80 bucks just for a game I won't be able to play. But my friend has one code (which I'm not sure he's used) of the WiiU ver and he's also in the same boat as I am. He's convinced he'll get Mewtwo buy paying for the DLC. I just don't know how to ask for the code without it being awkward (especially if it was already used). I have this weird feeling inside me. I don't want to scam him or trade because the first one is just wrong and the latter won't work out because I don't have anything to offer. He would probably want a 3ds code as I'm looking for a WiiU but mines used. If that part comes up in a convo. It'd be awkward. So how do I get it?

Edited on by KO-Cub

UGXwolf

I had absolutely no trouble clearing Classic on 2.0 without dying as Little Mac. Then again, I'm actually halfway decent with him, and his utter lack of recovery isn't so crippling, when you control the match, which with his speed and power, isn't so hard when fighting against low level computers.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Pootypie

Only two people at my school plays smash bros... And those are the only two I know really do play smash bros even including those outside of school. Everyone else plays... pukes Fifa. Shame lol

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Pootypie

MetalK9 wrote:

So I have the 3ds ver only and I don't have the WiiU code yet and I want the soundtrack bonus most of all before the 20th, but without spending 80 bucks just for a game I won't be able to play. But my friend has one code (which I'm not sure he's used) of the WiiU ver and he's also in the same boat as I am. He's convinced he'll get Mewtwo buy paying for the DLC. I just don't know how to ask for the code without it being awkward (especially if it was already used). I have this weird feeling inside me. I don't want to scam him or trade because the first one is just wrong and the latter won't work out because I don't have anything to offer. He would probably want a 3ds code as I'm looking for a WiiU but mines used. If that part comes up in a convo. It'd be awkward. So how do I get it?

I'm sure there would be some people here that have both versions that would give out the code. I don't think I will actually be able to get it because it is deemed ridiculous in my family lol... I can let you get mine if you want. You meant code for CD right?...

Nevermind you need to be in America

Edited on by Pootypie

Pootypie

veeflames

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

Only two people at my school plays smash bros... And those are the only two I know really do play smash bros even including those outside of school. Everyone else plays... pukes Fifa. Shame lol

Ha. In my previous school(s), everyone played FIFA. Truly a shame, as Smash could be as competitve as much as others make FiFA competitive.

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

Pootypie

VolcanoFlamesNL wrote:

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

Ha. In my previous school(s), everyone played FIFA. Truly a shame, as Smash could be as competitve as much as others make FiFA competitive.

Yeah lol and they laugh at me when I say I play Smash bros yet they play fifa. I'm the one supposed to be laughing. -_-

Pootypie

KO-Cub

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

MetalK9 wrote:

I'm sure there would be some people here that have both versions that would give out the code. I don't think I will actually be able to get it because it is deemed ridiculous in my family lol... I can let you get mine if you want. You meant code for CD right?...

Nevermind you need to be in America

Lol.
Yeah basically want a WiiU in Australian code for the CD's. Mewtwo to me is like a toy in a kids meal.

veeflames

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

VolcanoFlamesNL wrote:

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

Yeah lol and they laugh at me when I say I play Smash bros yet they play fifa. I'm the one supposed to be laughing. -_-

Yeah... though, I was in a position where I could say my game preferences without getting smacked. In fact, sometimes they praised me for being a unique gamer...
Wouldn't stop them from picking up Smash at all lol.

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic