Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 19,821 to 19,840 of 27,917

Justlink

TeeJay wrote:

I wish I knew people who like this game.

Yep, cause we all hate Super Smash Bros.
Sadly Super Smash Bros. Was not the system saver, but it did help a bit.

Do you like videogames? If so, you must know
It's dangerous to go Alone.

Grumblevolcano

justlink wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

I think if anything that's confirmed is going to be a system seller, it'll be Devil's Third or Splatoon. Slot either of those in before the mad FPS rush in November and if they have very good online multiplayer, I think it could work.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

TeeJay

justlink wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

I wish I KNEW people who liked this game. In real life. I don't actually know you now do I.

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

NintendoFan64

IceClimbers wrote:

Untitled

Untitled

WHY?

Yeah, I'm sorry, this is almost necessary:
Untitled
But in all seriousness, that is not real. It can't be. I refuse to believe that people are THAT stupid!

Edited on by NintendoFan64

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

IceClimbers

@NintendoFan64 Sadly, it's real. The guy took the auction down before the bidding was over though because it would be considered fraud if he actually sold it.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

NintendoFan64

IceClimbers wrote:

@NintendoFan64 Sadly, it's real. The guy took the auction down before the bidding was over though because it would be considered fraud if he actually sold it.

Oh God...I think I just lost some faith in humanity.

Justlink

TeeJay wrote:

justlink wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

I wish I KNEW people who liked this game. In real life. I don't actually know you now do I.

Ya think ya know a person

Do you like videogames? If so, you must know
It's dangerous to go Alone.

Uncle_Franklin

Genius.

Real or not, sums up the whole amiibo nonsense for me.

Uncle_Franklin

Grumblevolcano

NintendoFan64 wrote:

IceClimbers wrote:

The amiibo/GC adapter situation sure is bringing out the worst of many people. That auction, most shops that sell games having an exclusive wave 3 figure, the mass purchasing to sell at high price, Amazon preorder cancellations, etc. And all of this comes down to Nintendo not producing enough figures...

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

AlexSays

Guys it was a troll bid

Just like with other nonsensical items that get posted, then get outrageous bids because of people on reddit and other sites

justlink wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

justlink wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

lmao

AlexSays

Sleepingmudkip

I fell into the amiibo craze and bought a pikachu, also I found two guys arguing over a little mac at my best buy. on top of that my walmart only has one kerby left.

Playing: Wargroove on Switch and Fire Emblem on GBA

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7674-9891 | Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter:

NintendoFan64

Grumblevolcano wrote:

NintendoFan64 wrote:

IceClimbers wrote:

The amiibo/GC adapter situation sure is bringing out the worst of many people. That auction, most shops that sell games having an exclusive wave 3 figure, the mass purchasing to sell at high price, Amazon preorder cancellations, etc. And all of this comes down to Nintendo not producing enough figures...

Speaking of which, I still find it unbelievable that they're already discontinuing figures. They haven't even been out for a month! And before anyone says anything, it's pretty much been all but confirmed at this point.

Edited on by NintendoFan64

MsJubilee

NintendoFan64 wrote:

IceClimbers wrote:

Untitled

Untitled

WHY?

Untitled
But in all seriousness, that is not real. It can't be. I refuse to believe that people are THAT stupid!

Ha!If this is the way to get money,then i guess i will have to do this as well.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Tsuchinoko

Sleepingmudkip wrote:

I fell into the amiibo craze and bought a pikachu, also I found two guys arguing over a little mac at my best buy. on top of that my walmart only has one kerby left.

I don't think buying a single figure counts as falling into a craze.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

Sir_Diabeetus

NintendoFan64 wrote:

IceClimbers wrote:

Untitled

Untitled

WHY?

Untitled

We're surrounded by idiots, aren't we? If someone it's going to kill for that amiibo, this would be even more chaotic. I guess humanity is full of ignorant people.......

[spoiler]I'm alive- wait no... I'm dead.[/spoiler]

Nintendo Network ID: Superninten13

TeeJay

justlink wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

justlink wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Blast

NintyMan wrote:

Sakurai in an interview with Famitsu about improving online and character balance:

—In the future, do you plan on adjusting or balancing the game further through a patch?
Sakurai: We don’t have any such plans, but at the very least we will be working on a few things connected to the online play experience, bit by bit.
If we were to do something like tweak characters’ customized special moves, then there’d be no end to it. But with that said, if there are any glaring issues, we may address them.
—That’s because with customized special moves or items, you can only play with them enabled online with players who are in your friends list, isn’t that right?
Sakurai: When playing with your personal friends, I think it’s probably more interesting that you can almost cheat a little through customizing your character. Laughs

http://nintendoeverything.com/sakurai-smash-bros-wii-u3ds-wil...

The interviewer should've asked for hints regarding his next game...

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Retro_on_theGo

NintyMan wrote:

Sakurai in an interview with Famitsu about improving online and character balance:

—In the future, do you plan on adjusting or balancing the game further through a patch?
Sakurai: We don’t have any such plans, but at the very least we will be working on a few things connected to the online play experience, bit by bit.
If we were to do something like tweak characters’ customized special moves, then there’d be no end to it. But with that said, if there are any glaring issues, we may address them.
—That’s because with customized special moves or items, you can only play with them enabled online with players who are in your friends list, isn’t that right?
Sakurai: When playing with your personal friends, I think it’s probably more interesting that you can almost cheat a little through customizing your character. Laughs

Damnit it I just finished my CN survey and I knew I was forgetting something. There should be an option for custom moves online with anyone.

Tsuchinoko

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

NintyMan wrote:

Damnit it I just finished my CN survey and I knew I was forgetting something. There should be an option for custom moves online with anyone.

I actually prefer the online game to be standardized.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic