Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 18,961 to 18,980 of 27,917

kereke12

AGAIN HAVE FUN EVERYONE!!!

LONG LIVE NINTENDO

Switch Friend Code: sw-4699-3487-8963 | My Nintendo: kereke12 | Nintendo Network ID: Kereke12

MasterWario

ZeroZX_Dev wrote:

kereke12 wrote:

Have fun too all the people who are going to play Smash tonight!!!!!

Excuse while I cry in my Smash 4 less (don't have the 3DS version either ) corner.
>Plays Smash 3DS demo in between sobs.

Just live only off rice for a few weeks to save the money you need to buy the game. High quality food is expensive. Unless you already live off only rice. I dunno what to tell you then.

I would have never guessed Weezing was so useful until I played a HeartGold Nuzlocke!
My YouTube Channel! Video game related, of course!
My Pushmo Levels

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterWario

Mikes

Ah, it's finally here at last. I'll be getting my copy with the GC adapter and controller tomorrow. I won't skip school since it isn't really worth it (catching up on a single day is horrifying), so I'll have to endure the wait. Have fun with the game, for those of you who are downloading it/already have it!

Here are a few places that I can be found!
YouTube | Newgrounds | ZippCast

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0759-5924 | Nintendo Network ID: ShadowMetal

kereke12

MasterWario wrote:

ZeroZX_Dev wrote:

kereke12 wrote:

Have fun too all the people who are going to play Smash tonight!!!!!

Excuse while I cry in my Smash 4 less (don't have the 3DS version either ) corner.
>Plays Smash 3DS demo in between sobs.

Just live only off rice for a few weeks to save the money you need to buy the game. High quality food is expensive. Unless you already live off only rice. I dunno what to tell you then.

I'll will be getting it for Christmas ....

LONG LIVE NINTENDO

Switch Friend Code: sw-4699-3487-8963 | My Nintendo: kereke12 | Nintendo Network ID: Kereke12

CaviarMeths

Have fun guys! I'll just be sitting here at work for the next 8 hours...

.../covertly pulls out 3DS

Edited on by CaviarMeths

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

veeflames

Untitled

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

irken004

Apparently my copy of SSB I preordered from toys r us is delayed from shipping until around the 2nd. And the link amiibo is delayed with NO estimate of arrival.

Soooo I'll be stopping by target early tomorrow to see if they got both.

Pootypie

I GOT THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

FriedSquid

NintyMan wrote:

I was particularly impressed by the Samus one, so much so that I might get that someday.

That is really reassuring! I was thinking of getting hers first, but afraid it might not look as good up close. Hopefully I can also find a good Marth amiibo.

Did you get a chance to see Fox's amiibo? From the image on Amazon I thought his looked very detailed, down to his jacket zipper. Any idea if it looked nice in person?

@irken004 That sucks. Hopefully Target has a copy for you!

Edited on by FriedSquid

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

irken004

Squid wrote:

NintyMan wrote:

I was particularly impressed by the Samus one, so much so that I might get that someday.

That is really reassuring! I was thinking of getting hers first, but afraid it might not look as good up close. Hopefully I can also find a good Marth amiibo.

Did you get a chance to see Fox's amiibo? From the image on Amazon I thought his looked very detailed, down to his jacket zipper. Any idea if it looked nice in person?

@irken004 That sucks. Hopefully Target has a copy for you!

I'm almost certain they'll have a copy of the game at least, I'm just going to them early tomorrow to see if they also have the link amiibo.
(plus my target is notorious for not putting out nintendo games on shelves on release day because of them not being out on tuesdays like every other game company )

LzWinky

My copy of Smash shipped, but the Link amiibo got delayed. I guess they either ran out too quickly or didn't have enough

Actually, I think they ran out. The website has him listed as "Sold out"

Edited on by LzWinky

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Light

Loving the game so far, The predownload worked like a charm, and still only takes 11GB of space. I don't like how they nerfed pikachu, but love how they beefed up toon link even more!

Light

Mewtwo21

Hopefully my copy arrives soon. I pre -ordered mine from Toys r us so im not familiar with how fast they are

Mewtwo21

3DS Friend Code: 0645-6093-0849 | Nintendo Network ID: Mewtwo21

Azooooz

I'm so envy from you, guys. From what I've heard, they sell an early copy of Super Smash Bros. Wii U for 27 KWD, which equals $93. It's normal because they have it before the official release date I might wait for a bit till they drop the price.

Making promise is easy. The hard part is keeping it.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3533-1743-6611 | 3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-7877 | My Nintendo: azooooz | Nintendo Network ID: desert_king_Q8

triforcepower73

Ugh after school today I'm going on a retreat and I won't get back till tomorrow at 4 pm! I won't be able to play the game till then.

"The future doesn't belong to you!"
Waiting for: BOTW 2, Metroid Prime 4, Xenoblade Chronicles 3

yokokazuo

Leaving to work soon I'll go back to playing smash after, I want to train my Oni Link amiibo! There are so many things I want to try out, but so little time... I'll be off work for a few days on Monday at least.

yokokazuo

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

Faruko

took the day off for Smash (and at some point Dragon Age Inquisition !), cant wait to go pick it up

WiiU: FarukoSH
3DS FC: 4640-0256-4473
Steam: Farukool
PSN: Farukosh

Pootypie

What's the point of pre-ordering if they take forever to ship to you after release date...

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

luisesteban

I've pre downloading the game, works amazing. The game is beatiful, fun and a lot of more good things.

Amazon shipped my amiibos, the gamecube controller, but delayed the gamecube adaptar....that's sad.

luisesteban

OneBagTravel

Does anyone not use "Up" as jump and just rely on the actual jump buttons? I've setup X and Y as Attack and Smash because it's more comfortable for me. I might turn off Up jump and switch it to B to see how well I do.

I love traveling light through Europe and run a blog about it at OneBagTravel.com
Hardware: Wii U, New 3DS, Super Famicom & Super GameBoy, Game Boy Pocket

3DS Friend Code: 4399-0976-8690 | Nintendo Network ID: OneBagTravel | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic