Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 12,701 to 12,720 of 27,917

shingi_70

When did get Nintendo gets so leaky.

Man the 3DS game is so close. I'm going to get the Wii U version in January with a used system.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

shingi_70

Spoiling doesn't matter when we knew everything related to brawl in a short while.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

cookiex

shingi_70 wrote:

When did get Nintendo gets so leaky.

From what I've heard this is coming from the ESRB. The leaks are videos Nintendo sent to the ratings board (ERSB never play the games they rate, they simply recieve DVDs with footage of the content included) and someone filmed them in secret.

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

Sir_Diabeetus

WaLzgi wrote:

2Sang wrote:

I'm 90% sure its real now

And then Sakurai takes them out just to prove them wrong.

Though honestly Ganondorf is a no-brainer. Bowser Jr. sure looks fun to play

I wouldn't get my hopes on just some kind of Roster leak, Sure some leaks are true (Someone managed to snagged an Copy of Pokemon X before it wasn't released. It turns out that one of the Nintendo workers gave his/her friends an copy of Pokemon X, then Nintendo found out about this and decided to take back all the leaked copy.) but still, It's still an leak. And a leak is a leak. Wait until Japan gets it on September 13, then it might be OFFICIALLY true.

[spoiler]I'm alive- wait no... I'm dead.[/spoiler]

Nintendo Network ID: Superninten13

Blast

Jazzer94 wrote:

Yeah the leak is probably real more information is popping up.
http://imgur.com/a/PzeCw

I still can't believe Dark Pit is his own freaking fighter... like c'mon Sakurai!! Take advantage of the costume changes option! I like Dark Pit but he should not be his own fighter!

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

shingi_70

The leaker of the videos posted o reddit that the game has DLC, i'm guessing nintendo overrulled sakurai.

WAT!

Eel

Blast wrote:

Jazzer94 wrote:

I still can't believe Dark Pit is his own freaking fighter... like c'mon Sakurai!! Take advantage of the costume changes option! I like Dark Pit but he should not be his own fighter!

Actually, Dark Pit being a separate character and not a simple costume change could be beneficial.

KI:U is got a huge selection of weapons and attacks Pit can use. Instead of being limited to a single set of moves with a single Pit, two Pits could help cover them all a little better.

Either that or one will be classic "Brawl Pit" and the other from Uprising, with a new moveset.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Sir_Diabeetus

Jazzer94 wrote:

Hmm..... After all, ERSB got it first. Sakurai-San might confirm this as true though, but still waiting to see the Japanese version is the same.

[spoiler]I'm alive- wait no... I'm dead.[/spoiler]

Nintendo Network ID: Superninten13

Jazzer94

Amount of views on those image leaks 27,872 views.

Edit: Scratch that 31,739 views.

Edited on by Jazzer94

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Tsuchinoko

Mother series enemies in smash run confirmed?!

Woah

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

shingi_70

According to the leaker the DLC guys are

Lucas
Wolf
Chorus Men
Ice Climbers
Snake

WAT!

Grumblevolcano

The leaker is going completely all out on revealing details, very disappointing given no surprises though at least it was this rather than Hyrule Warriors.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Azooooz

One thing for sure: if there is going to be another Smash Bros. game, it's going to be kept secret until it is near release date.

Making promise is easy. The hard part is keeping it.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3533-1743-6611 | 3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-7877 | My Nintendo: azooooz | Nintendo Network ID: desert_king_Q8

Blast

In Kid Icarus: Uprising... Dark Pit had infinite flight. He doesn't need Palutena's help at all. So will Dark Pitt glide nonstop in Smash Bros? And I'm sorry but whose even excited for Bowser Jr?

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

TuVictus

I'm not sure I like the idea of DLC characters unless they're free. Maybe Sakurai just needs more time to tweak their skills. And I'm not really sure snake deserves a spot as a Nintendo representative, but I guess it's good for those who liked playing as him.

TuVictus

The_Ninja

Tsuchinoko wrote:

Mother series enemies in smash run confirmed?!

Woah

It suprised me and put a smile on my face at the same time.

Well, I guess the leak is true, and I want it to be. The roster is great for me, and based on the pics, it seems to have a sort of MKTV thing. Only thing that dissapoints me is the lack of new stages, besides the one announced already. There are some reasons that make the leak seem fake, but much more reasons that make seem legit. I hope we get some DHD footage soon.

And out of the leaked characters, which one are you guys intrested in the most? I would say Bowser Jr. I've actually wanted him in, but I never imagined him in a Koopa Car. His moveset does seem really intresting, with him even shooting out a 8bit koopa. I really wanna main him.

The_Ninja

3DS Friend Code: 1891-2599-4796

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic