Forums

Topic: October 1st Nintendo Direct Predictions

Posts 101 to 120 of 165

LzWinky

Mario, Donkey Kong, and ALbW are givens. Maybe this Direct will have some surprises?

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Mytoemytoe

GTA V with touch-pad support for strip clubs (wait a minute, no. I don't want this, let's skip the Wii U edition. Besides, I already have it on 360!)

C'mon guys, GTA V ain't coming to Wii U. 32 GB hard drives are the biggest you're getting out of the box and Disc 1 of the Xbox game is an install disc only, at a whopping 8 gigs.

This ND will cover all the games that we already know are coming. Sometime in January/February we are going to start hearing about next year's crop of games, though I don't think there will be any surprises on the level of Zelda, Kart or Smash. If a Metroid title is in development, you won't be hearing about it until later in the year for 2015, I suspect.

And with that said, a real prediction: we'll get a date both for Link to the Past on the Virtual Console and Mario Bros. 3.

Edited on by Mytoemytoe

Mytoemytoe

Nintendo Network ID: mytoemytoe | Twitter:

kkslider5552000

They'll show something actually new for some of their upcoming platformers? Maybe.

Speaking of which, it is still odd to me that I'm burying the next Donkey Kong Country despite it likely going to be one of the best games of the year.

I can't see them revealing too much more, this is gonna mostly be a heavy amount of trying to sell the already announced games.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

DefHalan

kkslider5552000 wrote:

They'll show something actually new for some of their upcoming platformers? Maybe.

Speaking of which, it is still odd to me that I'm burying the next Donkey Kong Country despite it likely going to be one of the best games of the year.

I can't see them revealing too much more, this is gonna mostly be a heavy amount of trying to sell the already announced games.

Possibly a focus on eShop Titles

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

kkslider5552000

DefHalan wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Possibly a focus on eShop Titles

I'd like to see that.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

GuSolarFlare

I hope they talk about the next big system update that was to happen in september.....

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

SkywardLink98

I think your image is broken. I had to go to the address to view your .gif.

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

Snagrio

SkywardLink98 wrote:

I think your image is broken. I had to go to the address to view your .gif.

Oops. Then again I posted it here with the Wii U's browser (which is what I use for Internet 99% of the time), and copy/pasting images and gifs can be a little tricky with this setup.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Joeynator3000

I really wished they would say what TNX is up to...I hope they continue the Rhythm Heaven games. T.T

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

SkywardLink98

@WingedFish Oh well, I still lol'ed.

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

Sleepingmudkip

i hope they talk about yoshi yarn and..maybe a mudkip spin off....

Playing: Wargroove on Switch and Fire Emblem on GBA

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7674-9891 | Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter:

JetForceSetGrind

Super Mario 3D World gameplay and info
DKC: Tropical Freeze delay until February
Mario Kart coming Summer 2014
Smash targeting Holiday 2014

JetForceSetGrind

LzWinky

An anonymous user claiming an e-mail? That's a lot of evidence?

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

WebHead

I really, really hope DKC: TF doesn't get delayed. Wii U need every game it can get this holiday.

And I really hope we get a preview of 3DS Miiverse as well.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

Sleepingmudkip

-_- we will see tomorrow..watch me be right hahaha

Edited on by Sleepingmudkip

Playing: Wargroove on Switch and Fire Emblem on GBA

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7674-9891 | Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

Sleepingmudkip wrote:

-_- we will see tomorrow..watch me be right hahaha

after that you'll party at the Oktoberfest!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.