Forums

Topic: Perfect launch lineup?

Posts 121 to 125 of 125

Hokori

The perfect launch... No games and no way to transfer accounts from your wii...
JK Pikmin 3 , Mario, Zelda, Metroid, Fzero, Kirby, Wii Sports style game, or Resident Evil 6 would be nice

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

shingi_70

Kinioka wrote:

I see a lot of people asking for Pikmin 3 like if it was certain, but I seriously doubt that P3 is going to be a launch title for Wii U, well at least in US. They are only releasing now the second one (NPC), probably trying to make more people to play and experience it before they release its sequel and 3/4 months isn't enough. That doesn't sound like the usual Nintendo strategy, at least in such a short period of time.

Wouldn't that be the opposite and gearing people up for pikmin. You strike while the iron is hot.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

kkslider5552000

Mickeymac wrote:

Pikmin 3 could still be launch window, though. As in 1 or two months after launch.

My favorite fighting game ever was this for the GCN, so it's not too unbelievable, especially since they already revealed the console and a lot of stuff last year. (but GCN's launch was the last good launch short of Vita so...who knows...)

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

misswliu81

ShadJV wrote:

Oh, I didn't mean unrealistic like that, we all have franchises we want titles from that seem to be unlikely. I've been waiting for a new Banjo Kazooie forever (Nuts & Bolts was fun but did not feel at all like Banjo Kazooie, I want a real one). What I meant by unrealistic was listing a dozen first party games or something like that. Well, or listing a game that already has been said will not be ready for awhile (Smash Bros). I have my doubts that launch will bring us Mario, Mario Kart, Mario Party, Mario Tennis, Mario Golf, Mario Bathing, Zelda, Metroid, F-Zero, Star Fox, Pikmin, Donkey Kong, Kirby, Pokemon, Kid Icarus, Wario Land, Balloon Fighter- you get my point. (Yes, the list was exaggerating.) We can't have it all at launch, nor do I want it all at launch; I could never afford everything I'd be interested in. I think a balanced list is best, with a few first party games, making sure there's something for each audience (core/casual/fitness) and most genres. I assume the average gamer does not need to buy a dozen games at the launch of a system, nor can many afford that (forgive me if I'm incorrect there). Nothing wrong with throwing in a few hopeful wishes that probably won't happen, I just mean the list as a whole... some people should think if they really have the time and money to get ten games at launch. DEFINITELY not meant in an offensive tone, it is really easy to get carried away with wanting all our favorite games!

i understand you didn't mean to be rude. that's fine. one doesn't have to buy all the games announced for launch. just pick the ones from the list they want to play first or titles that will be of huge interest to them, more than others.

misswliu81

skywake

I posted this earlier in this thread

skywake wrote:

Totally perfect launch lineup?
[.....]
AND-A new game from a popular RTS series that has always been on PC THAT WORKS WELL on Wii U

They probably won't hit all of them, infact I'm fairly sure they won't, but if they do... that's going to be massive. Especially that last point. Going to the extreme, imagine a Wii U version of Starcraft at launch that works reasonably well. Near impossible but still, mind = blown.

and now there's this random forum post on the interspheres: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=38374166&postc...

........... so I'm going to pretend I was totally right on that one until proven completely in just a few days

Some playlists: Top All Time Songs, Top Last Year
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.