Forums

Topic: King Boo could be added as a playable super smash bros Wii U character as a cloned reskinned Kirby!

Posts 101 to 120 of 202

Joeynator3000

sighs
...Lz...PLEASE...lock this thing! T.T

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Blast

CapeSmash wrote:

WiiUseeker2 wrote:

Blast wrote:

Drobotic wrote:

Blast wrote:

I have nothing against King Boo but I don't think Smash needs more Mario and Pokemon fighters. We have enough of them.

But...what about Super Mario RPG D:

Haha sorry... still no. Luigi, Mario, Peach, Rosalina, Yoshi, and Dr. Mario are all the Mario series fighters we need, in my opinion. I still think Dr. Mario shouldn't even be a fighter but whatever.

its crazy that all these mario characters all on their own are playable yet boo doesn't even get in.

FYI, all those Mario characters that are in Smash are major characters. Boo is a minor character.

Dr. Mario is major? Ummmm... No. That's my opinion.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Justlink

Y was boo even in Mario Kart? How'd he press the peddles?

Do you like videogames? If so, you must know
It's dangerous to go Alone.

Blast

justlink wrote:

I'll take King Boo and Petey Piranha over Pink Gold Peach and the onslaught of random Bowser Jr. friends.

Master of the Hype Train

Joeynator3000

Koopalings I'm fine with, but Pink Peach and even the "new" Tanooki Mario and Cat Peach are unnecessary.

Edited on by Joeynator3000

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Justlink

Blast wrote:

justlink wrote:

I'll take King Boo and Petey Piranha over Pink Gold Peach and the onslaught of random Bowser Jr. friends.

Wat about Diddy Kong? I also was hoping for Luma as a reskin of Donkey Kong....

Do you like videogames? If so, you must know
It's dangerous to go Alone.

Blast

Sanya wrote:

Koopalings I'm fine with, but Pink Peach and even the "new" Tanooki Mario and Cat Peach are unnecessary.

Its a waste of a character slot but its still not that big of a deal. Its annoying, though. Mario Kart's roster shouldn't be a joke.

Master of the Hype Train

Blast

justlink wrote:

Blast wrote:

justlink wrote:

Wat about Diddy Kong? I also was hoping for Luma as a reskin of Donkey Kong....

Diddy Kong and Birdo should've both been in Mario Kart 8.

Master of the Hype Train

DBPirate

Sanya wrote:

sighs
...Lz...PLEASE...lock this thing! T.T

Hey, don't lock it yet! I just started watching this thread!

Currently playing: Bayonetta 2

My Nintendo: DillPickle | Nintendo Network ID: Czechmate1129

CapeSmash

Blast wrote:

CapeSmash wrote:

WiiUseeker2 wrote:

Blast wrote:

Drobotic wrote:

Blast wrote:

I have nothing against King Boo but I don't think Smash needs more Mario and Pokemon fighters. We have enough of them.

But...what about Super Mario RPG D:

Haha sorry... still no. Luigi, Mario, Peach, Rosalina, Yoshi, and Dr. Mario are all the Mario series fighters we need, in my opinion. I still think Dr. Mario shouldn't even be a fighter but whatever.

its crazy that all these mario characters all on their own are playable yet boo doesn't even get in.

FYI, all those Mario characters that are in Smash are major characters. Boo is a minor character.

Dr. Mario is major? Ummmm... No. That's my opinion.

He isn't, but he's "special case". Keep in mind, he was originally going to be a costume, but Sakurai thought people would be upset if Dr. Mario threw fireballs, so he decided to separate Mario and Dr. Mario.

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

bro2dragons

WiiUseeker2 wrote:

as I said in in previous comments the kirby reskin idea is only an attempt to compromise with illogical insane pedantic semantic trolls who hate Boo and don't want em added as a character.

So... why not Jigglypuff?

Not that a Jiggly/Boo clone character is a good idea, either, but he flies even farther than Kirby, is lighter than Kirby and doesn't use random, out-of-character hammers and bricks and swords.

“I am a brother to dragons and a companion to owls." Job:30:29

Nintendo Network ID: bro2dragons

skywake

Dr Mario has his own game series which is a lot more than King Boo has. Infact looking at it all of the characters in Smash have been either the main playable character in some game or they've been a huge part of the story for a major title. Looking through the list I can't see any character that doesn't fit that description. The closest I can see is Dark Pit but even he was a huge part of Kid Icarus Uprising's story.

Some playlists: Top All Time Songs, Top Last Year
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

Jmaster

skywake wrote:

Dr Mario has his own game series which is a lot more than King Boo has. Infact looking at it all of the characters in Smash have been either the main playable character in some game or they've been a huge part of the story for a major title. Looking through the list I can't see any character that doesn't fit that description. The closest I can see is Dark Pit but even he was a huge part of Kid Icarus Uprising's story.

Also, the three clones we have actually make sense, as opposed to this guy'd idea.

Jmaster

Inkling

TeeJay wrote:

Inkling wrote:

eats popcorn with @TeeJay

Care for butter?

continues munching No thanks

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

Blast

skywake wrote:

King Boo was in Luigi's Dark Moon and I think... even Mario Sunshine. I prefer King Boo over Pink Gold Peach, Tanooki Mario, etc. King Boo was in the amazing Mario Kart: Double Dash. Give him a break.

Master of the Hype Train

Blast

Jmaster wrote:

skywake wrote:

Also, the three clones we have actually make sense, as opposed to this guy'd idea.

Dark Pit and Dr. Mario should've been costume changes for Pit and Mario just like how the Koopalings are interchangeable for Bowser. Jr. Even Lucina could've been a costume for Marth. A waste of a character slot is a waste of a character slot. They deserve to be in the game in some form, in my opinion. Its no big deal.

Master of the Hype Train

NintendoFan64

Blast wrote:

Jmaster wrote:

skywake wrote:

Dark Pit and Dr. Mario should've been costume changes for Pit and Mario just like how the Koopalings are interchangeable for Bowser. Jr. Even Lucina could've been a costume for Marth. A waste of a character slot is a waste of a character slot. They deserve to be in the game in some form, in my opinion. Its no big deal.

First of all, there are no "character slots". THere is no set number of characters. Second, they WERE going to be alts, but Sakurai and his team decided to make them there own characters because it'd be easier to make a copy of one character than a fully original character. They're basically freebies.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.