Forums

Topic: Hyrule Warriors (& Legends) - OT

Posts 2,501 to 2,520 of 2,985

TeeJay

@Meowpheel: Well even though I did do the majority of the first Adventure map, there are some I haven't done yet, and a few weapons I haven't gotten, which I'll need to get back to.

I just really wanted to start on the Windwaker stuff cause I really love Winwaker, haha...

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

TeeJay

Tsurii wrote:

Detective_TeeJay wrote:

Got some outfits. The Standard Great Sea outfit looks awesome on Link, I think I'll be using that one permanently unless something more awesome comes up.

Hmm...does anyone know if "Ganon Link" is in Legends? The one from Ganon's Fury?
That one is probably the best costume in the game right behind "Hilda"

Edit: Talking about this one

Holy crap that looks amazing!

From what I understand, Legends has absolutely EVERYTHING the original had plus all the new stuff. Except for challenge mode. So I assume that costume is something that'll be unlocked late-game.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Henmii

Maybe a bit of a rude question, but if someone has the character code from the Hyrule warriors 3DS version (I mean the European version, the PAL version) and doesn't want to use it on the Wii u version, maybe you can send it to my email-adres? I would totally love that!! Thanks in advance!
Here's my email-adres: [email protected]

Henmii

TeeJay

Uuugh. I only need to unlock one more weapon on the original Adventure Map, and then I believe the Master Sword's first skill will be unlocked and I can start getting the kills required.

But the thing is, to get to the square the weapon is on I need to pass the adjacent one with an A Rank, using Zelda. The refommended element is lightning so I'm using the Windwaker, but I don't like it. It's much too slow and relaxed for my liking. And then I keep failing to get the A Rank with her and have to do it again.

GrizzlyArctos

@Detective_TeeJay: I had trouble with that one too. In the end I just used the rapier instead, because by that point I had a much stronger rapier than I did Wind Waker.

Yes, I like bears.

TeeJay

@GrizzlyArctos: Yeah switched to the rapier again. It's my strongest one and has EXP+ so after sever failed attempts she's level 48. And I STILL haven't beaten this yet. I have to get a ton of kills within 15 minutes without taking too much damage. It's crazy. I though the kill requirement was at least 1000 but nope. I need even more than that. Not only all THAT, but I have to babysit Fi or the Allied Base will fall quite easily. I've ready failed at least twice because of that.

I'm hoping eventually Zelda will be so strong she'll be able to mow through enemies fast enough to meet all these requirements.

TeeJay

Oh. Oh my god. I finally did it. Aaaaaaagh that was the worst. I had to bash my face against that square 7 times at least.

EDIT: Sigh...I got every new weapon on the first Adventure map. The Master Sword's skill is still not unlocked. Are they really telling me I need to unlock the weapons in the Windwaker map too?

Edited on by TeeJay

TeeJay

@Tsurii: But I finished Legends Mode. How do I tell if I missed something?

Grumblevolcano

@Detective_TeeJay: The requirement for the Wii U version was that you had to unlock every level 1, 2 and 3 weapon for the disc characters. Legend mode only contained level 1 weapons and some level 2 weapons but in the first adventure map there were all the rest of the characters and level 1, 2 and 3 weapons. Meanwhile in Legends, there's only new characters and level 1 weapons in the first map.so I think you'll unlock the first skill after getting all the weapons in the first 3 or 4 adventure maps.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Smash_kirby

Here is my question how will the WiiU players get the weapon upgrades for the 3DS DLC characters?

Smash_kirby

Grumblevolcano

@Smash_kirby: Like the Wii U DLC characters, they're already unlocked. You obtain them by playing harder levels.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Smash_kirby

Oh that is good to hear. I am currently playing through Legends.

Smash_kirby

TeeJay

Grumblevolcano wrote:

@Detective_TeeJay: The requirement for the Wii U version was that you had to unlock every level 1, 2 and 3 weapon for the disc characters. Legend mode only contained level 1 weapons and some level 2 weapons but in the first adventure map there were all the rest of the characters and level 1, 2 and 3 weapons. Meanwhile in Legends, there's only new characters and level 1 weapons in the first map.so I think you'll unlock the first skill after getting all the weapons in the first 3 or 4 adventure maps.

So that means in Legends it takes way longer to unlock the skill...damn...I guess I'll have to put it out of my mind for now...

Edited on by TeeJay

WiiWareWave

Can the game be played using the Pro Controller when playing solo or is the Gamepad required for player one?

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com

PSN ID: Rukiafan7
NNID: Rukiafan7
Switch FC: SW-6328-7327-5891 ~WiiWareWav~

Switch Friend Code: SW-6328-7327-5891 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiafan7 | Twitter:

Eel

Oh wow, Lana's summoning gate went from "I must try this!" to "aw, why?".

I guess the original attacks were a bit too much for the 3DS?

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

LzWinky

Well I do love how some of the animations were taken out. It makes repetitive farming much more tolerable

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

TeeJay

@Meowpheel: Os it terribly disappointing? I have yet to try it.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.