Forums

Topic: Games You Wish Didn't Skip Wii U

Posts 101 to 107 of 107

SCRAPPER392

Probably GTA V and Destiny. I'm pretty sure alot more people would have cared about Destiny than Black Ops II and Ghosts, so they probably didn't even think this far ahead with how things have been going. GTA V missing Wii U when it came out on PS3 and Xbox 360 was fine, but once it got announced on Xbox One and PS4, that was the real silencer. Alot of it has to do with just not knowing Wii U's hardware enough to keep it up, for the time being.

Just look at how Watch Dogs and Project Cars have been handled. Now imagine if every game that had missed Wii U was in development. I bet that all the games that have missed Wii U would be going through the same type of delays if developers had tried to release on Wii U. That's why things have gotten stuck between last gen or nothing for Wii U; 3rd parties just don't know enough. Even Nintendo is busy figuring out their own hardware with 1st party games. It's all new ground for everyone involved, and that takes time and money they apparently don't have or are unwilling to sacrifice.

EDIT: That's why Watch Dogs and Project Cars are clouds with a silver lining. They're coming, but they were delayed to hell and we have no clue what's really going on. On the development side, they are learning, but it will cost them, especially if they don't sell well, but as a consumer, it is good they are coming at all.

Edited on by SCRAPPER392

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

skywake

kereke12 wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

Destiny - even with all the "bad press" I still want this game.

Like some people say on this website, go buy another console. Simple they say. ....

Well to be fair, if you want to play all the Nintendo games you already have a Wii U and a 3DS. If you listen to the whine that floats around when there's no games for a month people are buying games pretty frequently. So do the maths. $250AU for a 3DS XL, $400AU for a Wii U Premium, $40-50AU a month just on Nintendo games. It adds up. And you're telling me there's no way these people could find a way if they really wanted to to get a $250AU graphics card? Become a PC gamer? Maybe just get their gaming fix from some sales on Steam for a bit. Simple "they" say? Well yeah, it is.

Some playlists: Top All Time Songs, Top Last Year
An opinion is only respectable if it can be defended. Respect people, not opinions

ReBirFh

Dead or Alive 5: Last Round

It's the third release of Dead or Alive and is coming to all last gen and current gen consoles except the Wii U, I can't believe it could resell better on PS3/X360 than on a system that didn't have it released at all.

ReBirFh

arnoldlayne83

At the moment I'll say Diablo III.... the game is so f****ing addictive and is marvellous in every aspect.... the gamepad would have been perfect as a second screen for the inventory.... on the other hand, off-TV play would have been unplayable.

psn: markthesovver83 ; Nnid: arnoldlayne83

Nintendo Network ID: arnoldlayne83

jump

The Evil Within, it's the first game my girlfriend who isn't a gamer has ever asked me if I own it as she wants to try it out.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

VoodooTrumpet

GTAV was incredibly disappointing and Bioshock Infinite was horrendously bad

She was like a candle in the wind... Unreliable.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8393-7065-0231 | Nintendo Network ID: DieuEtMonDroit

renaryuugufan92

Farcry 3 -honestly could have been at the wii u's launch-
Farcry 4
GTA V
Resident Evil REmake HD edition
Resident Evil Revelations 2
AC: Rogue, I see and fully understand why AC: Unity isn't comming but Rogue..., ok Ubisoft! i get it sales and such and such.. but still.

Style Savvy Shop Code: R22M60G78 | XboxLive: NikkiChan92 | Steam: Nikki_chan92 | Switch FC: SW-0079-0452-6231

Switch Friend Code: SW-0079-0452-6231 | 3DS Friend Code: 0001-3400-5874

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.