Forums

Topic: Devil's Third - OT

Posts 161 to 180 of 490

Blast

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Blast wrote:

McGruber wrote:

Sooo... will this be the last M rated retail release for the U? This will likely sell less than Bayonetta, sadly. I will be one of the few who purch

Nope. I think Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem will be M rated, too. It will be M rated if Atlus' influence is strong and Intelligent Systems likes it.

And that's why I think there's problems with the development of this game. 100$ says Nintendo doesn't want an M rating slapped next to the Fire Emblem name!

Good point... But we need Atlus's influence in the game. We need Atlus' JRPG legacy to impact Fire Emblem.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Ryno

Devil's Third update! But does anyone care???
Tomonobu Itagaki Says He Went All Out On Devil’s Third

“It looks like Devil’s Third for Wii U is just about done. It’s been two years spent on designs, and four, six years of development,” Itagaki said. “We’ve really kept all of you fans waiting, but for our first title since going independent, it wouldn’t be fun if we released a small game, so [Devil’s Third] is the result of making something while going all out.”

Edited on by Ryno

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

DefHalan

Sounds interesting. I think a Demo would help this game

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Ryno

DefHalan wrote:

Yeah, I think this one needs a demo as well. I think there is a decent amount of interest but a lot of skepticism as well.

What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

DefHalan

Ryno wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

Yeah, I think this one needs a demo as well. I think there is a decent amount of interest but a lot of skepticism as well.

I will probably buy it, seems like I buy everything that comes to Wii U lol, but I am not sure how much I will play it. A demo might help with that, just so I know what I am getting myself into

Edited on by DefHalan

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

CanisWolfred

I certainly care about this game. My only problem is it doesn't have much of a release date yet. I'm fairly certain I'll enjoy it whenever it finally comes out, though.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Spoony_Tech

Release date Please. Also need to see much more plus a good demo can go a long ways.

P.S. do NOT release this anywhere near Splatoon since they will be 2 games with massive online appeal.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Ryno

Spoony_Tech wrote:

P.S. do NOT release this anywhere near Splatoon since they will be 2 games with massive online appeal.

Haha... You were discussing "online appeal" and "Nintendo games" in the same sentence. That's funny.

Edited on by Ryno

What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Moms-Meowth

Ryno wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Haha... You were discussing "online appeal" and "Nintendo games" in the same sentence. That's funny.

That's the myth these day. Apparently Nintendo has online multiplayer now. You ask me it's all balderdash lol

"Quote Samwise7
@Moms-Meowth Lol, so classy and sarcastic. Love it."

Captain_Toad

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Release date Please. Also need to see much more plus a good demo can go a long ways.

Heh, I bet somewhere in the early fall?

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

IceClimbers

I think we need to see a trailer first showing a much more current build of the game, and then a demo afterwards. Remember how Super Mario 3D World's initial trailer had everyone concerned because of how generic it looked, and then the 2nd trailer came along and made everyone's opinion do a 180? Same could happen here.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Gamecubed

I'm not 100% sold on it. From what I've seen it's just not my thing (then again, neither was Bayonetta, and I loved it). A demo could change my thoughts though. I'd like to see more.
Hopefully we'll get a New Years Nintendo Direct in the next couple of weeks with a new trailer or something.

Gamecubed

Blast

I supported Bayonetta 2 and I'll support this game. All it needs is alotta hype from Nintendo and a good demo.

Master of the Hype Train

CaviarMeths

It took Itadaki two years to design a bald dude with tats and shades?

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

Blast

We really do need more action games and JRPGs for Wii U. Like, seriously. Games like Devil's 3rd, Bayonetta 2, Xenoblade Chronicle s X and Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem are just awesome to have.

Master of the Hype Train

Spoony_Tech

DiscoGentleman wrote:

Where's the "should be out within the next few months" in your article? That info was posted a few days earlier, on page 9, fyi.

That's the part I was looking for. He actually makes it sound like release is still a ways off.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Punished_Boss_84

If it's been rated then a release can't be far off (provided it's no TLG)

"They played us like a damn fiddle!" - MGS5
"Finish your mission, prove your loyalty." - MGS3
"We could take a s*** on you from such a height, you'd think God himself has crapped on you!" - GTA: SA
Currently Playing: The Phantom Pain.

3DS Friend Code: 3840-6320-8217

WebHead

DiscoGentleman wrote:

Where's the "should be out within the next few months" in your article? That info was posted a few days earlier, on page 9, fyi.

That's my own guess sorry.

This game is...a maybe for me. Might pick it up, but not day 1.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.