Forums

Topic: Your latest retro purchase

Posts 121 to 140 of 4,839

Kingbuilder

I got: StarTropics, Mega Man 2, Super Mario Kart, Street Fighter II, and PilotWings all for 15$.

Good deal, if I say so myself.

Edited on by Kingbuilder

“The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall.” - "Some men are born mediocre, some men achieve mediocrity, and some men have mediocrity thrust upon them."

Lotice-Paladin

Bought Gunstar Future Heroes for the GBA.

It's a good game but regret buying it as the story is exactly the same as the original....I expected it to be somewhat different to it's predessessor.

My Starloggery

Main Final Fantasy & Quest/Shinobi Team fan...but I do like many SEGA games and a few Nintendo games.

I can be cute if I want to be, but I choose not to...as it's not my style.

MegaStoneSmash91

So excited! Bought a copy of Mega Man 7 on eBay for $35, which is a decent price compared to the other listings on there. Can't wait to get it!

Beep.
That is all.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0896-8068-4007 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-2791-1985 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaStoneSmash91

NeoShinobi

A couple days ago, I bought a copy of Panzer Dragoon on eBay for just under $20 (which was a damn good deal). It came in the mail yesterday and I've been playing it off and on. This is the first time I ever got to play the original Saturn version.

The 3D graphics may be alittle dated but this game is still awesome. A true, somewhat forgotton classic.

Edited on by NeoShinobi

.... or something like that.

Jani-Koblaney

Mario Party for N64

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

Punny

I just got an original Game Boy with the box and all the manuals in perfect condition. I also got Game Boy Tetris, complete with box and manuals in perfect condition, too. All of that cost me $20. Great deal!

I'm back (for the moment)!

Lotice-Paladin

Panzer Dragoon Orta...although due to a bug it'll take awhile to get past level 3 on an EU 360.

My Starloggery

Main Final Fantasy & Quest/Shinobi Team fan...but I do like many SEGA games and a few Nintendo games.

I can be cute if I want to be, but I choose not to...as it's not my style.

MegaStoneSmash91

Just bought Donkey Kong 64 off eBay for $6.

Beep.
That is all.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0896-8068-4007 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-2791-1985 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaStoneSmash91

NintenFreak

Kirby's dream land for Gameboy. i got it at a flee market i wish i had more money because the guy had an NES with a lot of games

Nintenfreak

ogo79

i havent added anything to this thread for a couple of weeks but i made up for it...
a top loading nes
a mini snes
and a sega genesis 3

thats one big bowl of awesomeness

Edited on by ogo79

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

mecoy

i got final fantasy 9 and tiny toons adventure busters hidden treasure

mecoy

StarBoy91

Glover for the PlayStation. I haven't played the game since that one time while visiting one of my friends' house when I was little. It's quite fun, although the controls might take a bit to adapt to.

To each their own

SonicMaster

A Sega Genesis with all the cords and a controller for 16 bucks!!!

SonicMaster

kkslider5552000

It was a while ago but I went to a fairly dissappointing store that was advertised to have a TON of things I was into but it was mostly only certain parts of a series for manga and very few games etc instead of a really good variety or quantity. Hell, it was 80-90 percent a comic book store.

But it did randomly have copies of CHAMELEON TWIST AND MISCHIEF MAKERS, which I got both for 10 dollars. Awesome.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

ogo79

guerrilla war-nes
kick master-nes
double dragon 2-nes
shatterhand-nes
kabuki quantum fighter-nes

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Kid_A

Just bought Metroid for the NES...and beat it in an hour (did I use invincibility cheats? Well that's really none of your business is it?) and ordered Metroid Fusion for GBA a few hours ago--really looking forward to that one.

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic