Forums

Topic: Super Mario Sunshine Discussion

Posts 101 to 110 of 110

MasterWario

GamecubeMan wrote:

I didnt even know Noki Bay Exsisted until two years into the game (I was young) lol.
Anyway, welcome to NintendoLife MasterWario. Loving the Bogmire avatar, you dont see too many people on NL with that unique avatar

Well thanks!

GamecubeMan wrote:

I thought Pinata Village's Levels were brutal, especially the level were you have to save the mayor without FLUDD! D:

I remember trying to spin jump from the center pool to clean off enough goop to jump to FLUDD, rather than take the underside route. I think I got it after a long time.

I would have never guessed Weezing was so useful until I played a HeartGold Nuzlocke!
My YouTube Channel! Video game related, of course!
My Pushmo Levels

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterWario

e-love

/me throws Gamecube controller.

I agree on it being rewarding. Albeit, very antagonizing to my self esteem.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

GamecubeMan

CactusJackson wrote:

Emaan wrote:

GamecubeMan wrote:

I thought Pinata Village's Levels were brutal, especially the level were you have to save the mayor without FLUDD! D:

That was awful. I forgot how frustrating this game was.

(I still love it)

That's what makes it such a wonderful game, though. No 3D Mario has such a rewarding difficulty.

I agree, I hated how galaxy was way too easy to 100% it had some challenges but with persistence you would end up beating the game way too quickly :/

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

e-love

I'll admit it, Super Mario Galaxy gave me a few frustrations, like the purple coin challenges and comets.

CM30

To be honest, I always hated that poison river level you could only get to by bringing Yoshi to the island in Delfino Plaza. That always caused me more difficulty than most of the other hard levels in Sunshine.

Also, I don't think Galaxy 1 and 2 were easier. The Perfect Run and some Green Stars really outdid anything in 64 or Sunshine difficulty wise.

Try out Gaming Reinvented, my new gaming forum and website!
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4...

Twitter:

e-love

CM30 wrote:

To be honest, I always hated that poison river level you could only get to by bringing Yoshi to the island in Delfino Plaza. That always caused me more difficulty than most of the other hard levels in Sunshine.

I still haven't beaten that level.

CM30

Emaan wrote:

CM30 wrote:

I still haven't beaten that level.

How far did you get? The storm drain/poison river bit with the lillypads, or the Yoshi boat ride?

Try out Gaming Reinvented, my new gaming forum and website!
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4...

Twitter:

e-love

CM30 wrote:

How far did you get? The storm drain/poison river bit with the lillypads, or the Yoshi boat ride?

Oh I got there with Yoshi (painfully so) >:0

Its the river part with the lillypads.

GamecubeMan

To add to the pain, when you actually got there, you have to collect 8 red coins :3 I actually beat that, mostly because I've been playing Sunshine for years. PS @Zerk Super Mario Sunshine is pretty much the Zelda 2 to the Mario Series :3

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.