Forums

Topic: NES Classic Edition

Posts 181 to 200 of 408

MSL

had no problem buying an NES classic & extra controller on november 11, but the deluxe carrying case had eluded me . . . until tonight. was at target and noticed they got in three of them. grabbed one instantly. now i can take my mini NES to my girlfriend's apartment without worrying about it getting damaged. very happy.

MSL

MSL

bezerker99 wrote:

I still can't find extra controllers anywhere.

i ordered my extra controller on walmart.com around 3am eastern on release day. i've never actually seen an extra controller in a store.

MSL

gamermole

@DarthNocturnal

I dont know if you are referring to the save states built into this emulator but I'm going to be going for that full 1990s vibe and not saving at all.

gamermole

Eel

He means that he'll use the classic controller when he feels like using save states.

Because with the classic controllers, you can access the home menu without pressing the reset button on the console.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

yokokazuo

NES Classic Mini getting a restock in EB Games stores in Canada on the 22nd. One per household and minimum of 4 per store

Untitled

yokokazuo

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

gamermole

@DarthNocturnal battery backup wouldn't have been a thing the 4 year old me would have noticed in 1990 haha.

I so can't wait for this. Even though my missus was scalped like a goodun. This will bring back so much. Yes I could emulate but it's no where near the same for me.

gamermole

yokokazuo

Waited 3-4 hours in line since the shipment took awhile, but I got it!

yokokazuo

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

LzWinky

Good. I still wait for one too.

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

ogo79

TheLZdragon wrote:

Good. I still wait for one too.

and as long as i can help it yer gonna be waiting even longer.
i ordered every stinking one of them in yer state and had them shipped here up in texass

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

gamermole

Got mine still in its box. I'm too drunk to even want to play it....... Bring on tomorrow

gamermole

gamermole

Finally fired her up today. Boy it's great. Other than the 4:9 screen ratio it's great.

Spent most of my time on Mario Bros 3 as well as punch out. Both great games and the 4 year old me would have looked at my punchout skills in awe

gamermole

Tasuki

So my roommate is in New York this week and I got to say you know that Nintedo's marketing department are a bunch of dumba$$es when their own store doesn't know when they are getting some in.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Luna_110

@Tasuki
Damn, they really screwed up this if their own flagship store doesn't have their star product of the holidays!

I have a chronic lack of time, for everything.

Now playing: Okami HD, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8536-9884-6679 | 3DS Friend Code: 0877-2091-1186 | Nintendo Network ID: Luna_cs

Tasuki

@DarthNocturnal Right with the NES Classic it's not like this was the first time with a product. I can understand the Wii launch after the low numbers for the Gamecube but this has been happening for a couple of years now. The Smash GC adapter for Wii U, Amiibos, and now the NES Classic. I mean if that happened in any other company people would have been fired by now. The only thing I can figure is that Nintendo has some deal with scalpers.

My Backlog

Tasuki

@DarthNocturnal Wow that is sad so that's not even one per store. Like I said I honestly don't know how the marketing person still has a job.

My Backlog

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.