Forums

Topic: Mini Consoles Thread

Posts 121 to 140 of 220

NikBoToon

Yeah.

Old school games, retro games, Nintendo, SEGA, PlayStation, you name it! 😉👍

bimmy-lee

This is incredible. I’ll buy 10. Thanks for the heads up Anti. I hope I’m still reading this thread years from now. You’re a madman @kyleforrester87 , and I enjoy your work.

Edited on by bimmy-lee

limby-bee was a jerk.

My Nintendo: RedNestor

1UP_MARIO

@kyleforrester87 oh sorry was a typo. It’s the multi dream that has Netflix

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

kyleforrester87

That makes sense, you need to be careful with the details though, because you’ll confuse the fan base.

I think we’re about ready to build this thing!

kyleforrester87

Darknyht

@NikBoToon Well the Atari 2600 mini has been done to death by ATGames, and Atari is building a console that will offer all the rest of the Atari library (at least what they own licensing for).

Darknyht

Nintendo Network ID: DarKnyht

NikBoToon

I think the all-in-1 multi system games console, Nintendo Sphere, would be called the Nintendo "Cloud". How about that? The sphere shaped console will be the Netflix of Google Stadia, PS4, XBOX one, and Switch combined altogether. Right?

NikBoToon

I have to tell you though, it is also a dream console I could think of from my head you know.

Anti-Matter

Nintendo Storm
Nintendo Lightning
Ninten....
Oops, why did i keep continue this insanity ?

Anti-Matter

NikBoToon

I dunno. But we will see.

NikBoToon

Here's a quick question: what are the best/worst games you played as a kid in the 80s and 90s?

1UP_MARIO

Complete u turn. We need to keep the name the same. The Nintendo sphere. Changing this to cloud would just confuse everyone.

Also we have had this question come in and I think it’s a great idea too @NikBoToon since this console is spherical, can we use the console itself to play Wii bowling, and will it be sturdy enough to use in actual bowling?

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

kyleforrester87

I’ve already said no. You don’t build houses from xboxes, pack your lunch inside gamecubes and pleasure yourself with Move controllers.

kyleforrester87

NikBoToon

1UP_MARIO wrote:

Complete u turn. We need to keep the name the same. The Nintendo sphere. Changing this to cloud would just confuse everyone.

Also we have had this question come in and I think it’s a great idea too @NikBoToon since this console is spherical, can we use the console itself to play Wii bowling, and will it be sturdy enough to use in actual bowling?

That's right, keep the sphere name. Then Nintendo will confirm and accept it if this happens.

NikBoToon

Nintendo would love to hear us about our spherical game console ideas we came up with.

Maaryotyme

I like green. Let’s call it cubeBoxstation. Is sega behind this hardware

Maaryotyme

NikBoToon

Maybe.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic