Forums

Topic: The everything Xbox thread

Posts 8,781 to 8,800 of 11,914

Banjo-

@Anti-Matter Give up already. No need to sh*t on the only Xbox thread. Please.

Banjo-

Maaryotyme

@Anti-Matter I 100% think the system is not for you and agree with everyone.
Maybe you should create another thread about upcoming cute and girly games for you to discuss.

Maaryotyme

Ninfan

I look forward to the new Xbox, my God does it look nice and I suppose they'll release the new battletoads game on it. Last Xbox I bought a lot of games for was the very first Xbox , the last two Xboxes ( 360 and one ) have not been as good as it. This new Xbox is going to be something big .i think😁

Ninfan

NotTelevision

Who is Ninfan? I’m clearly not a television.

NotTelevision

RR529

@Zuljaras, I'm guessing he thinks your username is a character from a video game, and wants to know who it is.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

NotTelevision

I tried WoW for a bit but wasn’t able to get into it as much as my friends. I did like the RTS Warcraft games a lot.

Happy to see Reforged has got such a warm reception. Blizzard looks like it’s going to have another banner year 🤥

NotTelevision

Zuljaras

@NotTelevision I got refunded by Blizzard! I pre-ordered Reforged on 18 August last year. I was hopeless to get a refund but I told them in the ticket that I will continue to request refunds until they give me my 40 Euros back!

NotTelevision

@Zuljaras Oh boy. I guess as long as the game technically works, there is nothing players can do from a legal standpoint. The narrative the last couple of years is that Activision/Blizzard doesn’t put effort into anything that can’t be turned into a live service e-sport. This debacle definitely reinforces that claim.

NotTelevision

Zuljaras

@NotTelevision Actually you can. Your bank can get your money back if you contact them but then Blizzard will ban your entire account

Also people now are getting banned in the forums because they advice people how to get refund. For example Live Chat is almost guaranteed refund then the online ticket system.

NotTelevision

@Zuljaras Craziness. At least your story has a somewhat happy ending with the refund.

NotTelevision

Dezzy

Finally decided to give the Crackdown 3 campaign a real try.

It's actually not that bad at all. I like the graphical style, I really like the world design, I like the basic gameplay mechanics, although it would've been far better if they'd gone with an Uncharted style cover shooter approach.

The only really big issue with it so far is the story is super generic garbage that they spent about 1 day writing.

This could've very easily been an awesome game though, if they'd just made a few adjustments.

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

DarkRula

I paid no attention whatsoever to the story. It's a game for the gameplay, and I enjoyed it for that.

DarkRula

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3513-2745 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkRula

Dezzy

The mayhem part isn't even that fun though. That's the other problem. The part that's fun is exploring the city, the platforming challenges, and shooting stuff.

Feels like they went with the complete wrong emphasis in the gameplay department, and it could've been a much better game as cover shooter/platformer/stealth/puzzle approach rather than the very arcadey button masher.

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic