Forums

Topic: Worst FPS game

Posts 121 to 130 of 130

Slapshot

OMG I just completely thought of something that Halo did that has completely been forgotten to be mentioned here

-Split Screen Online Mulitplayer

That was Flippin Awesome to be able to shoot online with my wife on the same account and tv. That was a blast, and was one of the first things we got into when we first starting dating and finally got power back from Hurrican Katrina.

@Waveboy.... Bioshock is a perfect port from the 360. I own it and it runs perfectly and looks amazing just as it did when I beat it on 360. Bioshock 2 looks even better of course and is prob the Best FPS Ive ever played, even better than MW2. Oh and Bioshock on PS3 has exclusive DLC wich is suppose to be really fun as well.

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

AlexSays

You'd have to be pretty nit-picky to ignore Bioshock on the PS3.

I thought I was bad

AlexSays

BrazCanaMan

I can't believe I still haven't played Bioshock 2 yet. When I first played Bioshock I pretty much locked myself in my apartment with a bunch of food and drink, unplugged the phones and forgot about the outside world for a weekend (if I didn't have a job, I would've stayed a hermit for a week at least). I'm kind of afraid I might do that again with Bioshock 2...

But back on topic; I agree with Meffaliss (#122). Forget about what I said about Mortyr being the worst FPS, Super Noahs Ark 3d is by far, hands down, no doubt the worst FPS. I heard Id Software let it get released as a way to get back at Nintendo for making a crappy Wolfenstein 3d port. Rumours.

Now playing:
(Wii - DJ Hero 2) (WiiWare / VC - -- / --)
(Game Cube - Second Sight) (DS / GBA - Eragon / --)
(Xbox360 - Burnout Paradise) (XBLA / XBIG - Puzzle Quest / --)
Wii FC - 2346 1195 9083 7926
XBOX360 Gamertag - BrazCanMan

Slapshot

@Braz..... I recommend loading up on toilet paper and a bucket if you bring along drinks and food as it may be just that hard to put the controller down In all seriousness, If you enjoyed the first game, DO NOT miss the sequel. Its better than the first.

BrazCanaMan

@slapshot82 Thanks for the heads-up! I was actually thinking of installing a toilet with a padded seat right in front of my TV, next to the minibar.

Now playing:
(Wii - DJ Hero 2) (WiiWare / VC - -- / --)
(Game Cube - Second Sight) (DS / GBA - Eragon / --)
(Xbox360 - Burnout Paradise) (XBLA / XBIG - Puzzle Quest / --)
Wii FC - 2346 1195 9083 7926
XBOX360 Gamertag - BrazCanMan

Machu

Pie Rules

That was so bad I actually wanna play it.

Rawr!

AlexSays

Yeah there's not much to say to that 'cept... hiyyyyyaaaaa.

AlexSays

Slapshot

Aye a 5th of Jack and a night off and I could laugh my @$$ off playing this one. You can one punch a robot but 3 shot it with the Shotgn (spelled wrong ingame lol). wtf.

Slapshot

BrazCanaMan wrote:

@slapshot82 Thanks for the heads-up! I was actually thinking of installing a toilet with a padded seat right in front of my TV, next to the minibar.

Aye thats what I did, worked like a charm. Smell made rapture even more lifelike

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.