Forums

Topic: The Unofficial Steam Sales Thread

Posts 2,701 to 2,720 of 3,237

ThePirateCaptain

Downloading Transformers: Fall of Cybertron right now! I've had a bunch of fun with the first even though Team Deathmatch is the only thing that is really active online. Not really sad about the exclusion of co-op campaign if it means better singleplayer and focus on the online multiplayer.

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

RVN

I've got a portal 2 75% discount which is going to dissappear 31th august, will someone here accept it as a gift or give something for it? even the smaller offer would be much appreciated

RVN

Reala

Just noticed something new on steam called greenlight; where you can rate what games you'd like to see on the system apparently the most rated will be added to the service so if there's a game you'd like to show support for now you can.

Reala

Geonjaha

Reala wrote:

Just noticed something new on steam called greenlight; where you can rate what games you'd like to see on the system apparently the most rated will be added to the service so if there's a game you'd like to show support for now you can.

A system that is both a blessing and a curse.

Geonjaha

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

sykotek

There's also The Green Light Bundle which launched about a week back where you can buy a bunch of games for as low as $1 and you also get Steam keys if/when they're picked up by Steam... $5 and above will get you even more games. I've played many of these, they're mostly mobile phone ports, but that's not to say they're bad titles and of the ones I've played, they'd definitely benefit from the switch from touchscreen gaming.

Edited on by sykotek

What is the meaning of life? That's so easy, the answer is TETRIS.

Geonjaha

I think a couple of us might have some of those. Anyone who wants to buy Portal 2 today can have mine if they want it.
As for the pobile phone ports - dear god, nearly all of those are bad ports, and arent even worth more than a few dollars anyway.

Geonjaha

CanisWolfred

Yeah...most of the games to greenlight so far look terrible. And there seem to be a lot of repeats. Just voted on Call of Cthulu and some RPG maker game.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Geonjaha

With the amount of horrible games steam gets anyway, I doubt Project Giana wouldn't be allowed in - even without Greenlight.

Edited on by Geonjaha

Geonjaha

JohnDoe123

This sounded pretty cool, but after viewing some of the games on Greelight, I'm not impressed. Some really awful looking games, some people posting games they didn't make, it's going to be difficult to find anything worth voting for.

JohnDoe123

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0286-9394

Reala

Apparently 2 week bans have been handed out to those adding fake games to the greenlight thing; not the best of starts but hopefully the few games I was interested in get a look in.

Reala

Gamesake

I voted for Escape Goat, DLC Quest, and Secrets of Grindea.

...in my pants.

CanisWolfred

I voted on Call of Cthulu and Muntant Mudds (just to see how well it was doing. Not that great so far). Lots of other stuff I voted on were taken down.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Geonjaha

You'll all vote for Project Zomboid if you know what's good for ya'! >:3
Luckily most of Steam does, seeing as it's way ahead at 21%

Edited on by Geonjaha

Geonjaha

Void

Trine and Trine 2 are 75% off this weekend, if you haven't already, buy them, buy them naow! :3

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

SirSmugleaf

Void wrote:

Trine and Trine 2 are 75% off this weekend, if you haven't already, buy them, buy them naow! :3

I actually think i'll wait for Trine 2 for Wii U, even if I can get it cheaper on Steam right now...

Edited on by SirSmugleaf

Currently playing: Rhythm Heaven, Minecraft (XBLA), Pokemon B/W 2, Halo 4, The Denpa Men: They Came By Wave, Fallblox, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (GCN)

Will be playing soon: Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Cave Story +, Wii U: NSMBU, Nintendo Land, (And lots more!)

OptometristLime

PoshSnivy wrote:

I actually think i'll wait for Trine 2 for Wii U, even if I can get it cheaper on Steam right now...

You are what you eat from your head to your feet.

Reala

thelastlemming wrote:

PoshSnivy wrote:

Given nintendo's online prices I think you'd be able to buy the whole collection at non sale prices for a fraction of what it will cost on wii u for Trine 2 alone.

Reala

Platypus

Stranger's Wrath has updated to the HD edition. I've been waiting for this update for a while.

Wii code: 3761-1403-5495-2750PSN ID: Nintendodude686
Steam Community ID; Platypus

Xkhaoz

Black Mesa: Source is finally upon us......but you'll have to wait a little longer for the site to work :/

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.