Forums

Topic: The PlayStation Fan Thread

Posts 8,241 to 8,260 of 16,083

Gaisaph

Ni No Kuni 2 Kings Edition looks so beautiful. I want it bad.
A way out - looks interesting but I need to see reviews of it first
Yakuza 6 - Obviously a must
God of War - Looks nice with amazing combat but I personally dislike Kratos so not gonna pick it up
Detroit: Become Human - Game is just too dark for my taste after seeing the latest trailer which was hella depressing I might add.

Overall, glad that I'm not burning my money away as there really isn't much games I'm gonna get.

Edited on by Gaisaph

Gaisaph

Octane

I agree on the Kratos comments, but I think he looks a lot more reasonable and likeable in the upcoming game. I couldn't stand the angry bald red and white dude either.

Octane

Gaisaph

@Octane For me he keeps on reminding of that guy in American History X and is always in his roid' rage state. I also find him lacking charm when compared to Bayonetta or Dante(Not reboot).I can see that he looks more humane in the newer game, but I really need a good convincing on how much he has "changed" before I consider buying this game.

Gaisaph

Octane

@Gaisaph I'm just glad that he doesn't look like a homeless clown turned addict anymore

Octane

Gaisaph

Haha oh yeah, I've forgotten how absurdly stupid he looks in the older games.

Gaisaph

Ralizah

Kratos was perpetually, stupidly angry in the older games. It was annoying.

Of course, this new one doesn't do much for me, either.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Peek-a-boo

@Octane Cripes, I honestly thought Days Gone would be an Autumn or early Winter title, but it’s not even coming out this year...

Release Date: 2019

Personally speaking, it doesn’t fade me too much, mostly because it only just squeezed into my top ten most anticipated PlayStation 4 games this year (ho ho!) however, the delay is definitely a surprise.

I wonder if they are (now) attempting to add a zombie horde-style multiplayer mode or something?

Peek-a-boo

Octane

Days Gone is delayed to 2019...

I'm sad, this was one of my most anticipated games this year... It's weird that a game with a playable demo in 2016 doesn't see a release until 2019. Some speculate it's because of Red Dead Redemption 2. Anyway, that leaves GOW, Detroit, Spider-Man, Dreams and Concrete Genie for this year. This probably means that Days Gone is an early 2019 title, and that also means Ghost of Tsushima won't be an early 2019 title. With TLOU and Death Stranding releasing in summer/autumn.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2018-03-09-ps4-zombies-and-...

Octane

Octane

@Peek-a-boo I think you posted your comment as I was typing mine!

I hope that a battle royal mode isn't the reason for the delay, as I think that most people will buy this games for the single player anyway.

Octane

TuVictus

Unfortunately it seems the PS4 doesn't have much for me yet this year

TuVictus

Anti-Matter

Um, hello...
Sorry for joining in this thread again.
I'm about to find the 10th PS4 games as my Finale.
After i got my 10th games, i will stop adding my PS4 games.
So, these are my 9 PS4 games so far:
1. Earthlock: Festival of Magic
2. Overcooked Gourmet Edition
3. Portal Knights Gold Throne Edition
4. Yonder the Cloud Catcher Chronicles
5. World of Final Fantasy
6. Kingdom Hearts 1.5 + 2.5 HD
7. FF X/ X-2 HD
8. FF XII The Zodiac Age
9. The Sims 4
10. ????

So, i need some good suggestion for my 10th games. But, i have some specific rules :
1. No Rated 18+ games
2. No Sport games
3. No racing games
4. No shooting games
5. No VR Games
6. The games must be Safe for kids. From Rated Everyone until Everyone 10+ or PEGI 3 / 7 / 12.
7. No fighting games
8. No quiz / board games
9. No Retro 2D style
10. The games better still PS4 Exclusive, because if the games are multi platform, i will definetely choose Switch version instead of PS4 version.

Please be polite with me.
I'm looking for serious answer, not kidding answer.
Any good recommendation i will appreciate.

Anti-Matter

TuVictus

I mean, that's a super super narrow categorization of games, but I'll try.

Secret of Mana remake?

TuVictus

Octane

@Anti-Matter Gravity Rush, Gravity Rush 2, Tearaway Unfolded, Shadow of the Colossus, The Last Guardian, Knack, Knack 2, LittleBigPlanet 3, Ratchet & Clank.

Octane

Anti-Matter

MisterPi wrote:

I mean, that's a super super narrow categorization of games, but I'll try.

Secret of Mana remake?

Hm... interesting.
But i heard some Negative feedbacks about the quality of the remakes.
Anyway, i will take a look from Youtube.

Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Octane wrote:

@Anti-Matter Gravity Rush, Gravity Rush 2, Tearaway Unfolded, Shadow of the Colossus, The Last Guardian, Knack, Knack 2, LittleBigPlanet 3, Ratchet & Clank.

1. I had sold Ratchet & Clank on April 2017 after played for 2 hours. (I bought that game on 28 February 2017)
My heart still cannot accept the guns and wars from that E10+ Cartoonish Action games. Sorry...
2. I still not getting along well with Little Big Planet 3. It still looks weird for me.
3. For the other titles, i will take a look again.
Thanks for the suggestion.

Anti-Matter

TuVictus

Haha, honestly Im surprised I didn't expect this. That game seems like the prime fan boy rage fuel

TuVictus

Haruki_NLI

This is gonna hit Bayonetta levels of fanboy rage, I can just feel it. The tweets were immediate towards Activision.

Brace yourselves guys.

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic