Forums

Topic: The PlayStation Fan Thread

Posts 15,881 to 15,900 of 16,083

Magician

Looking forward to Code Vein as a part of PS+ free downloads next week.

One of those Bamco games that hasn't come to Switch and I'm not sure why.

The file size is probably too big I assume.

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

HistoricKombat

@JadeKitsune

Why? The fun of Resident Evil is unlocking special items. I wish more games did this as oppose to DLC

HistoricKombat

Anti-Matter

@JadeKitsune
You can play something else to make you feel better.
Maybe some light genre such as farming sim games or 3D platformer games or party games.

Anti-Matter

card-crunch78

@Anti-Matter I promised myself I'd play the first RE I ever beat.

Well actually, I've beaten the following:

Resident Evil 4: Wii (used a 100% save file downloaded), PS2 (Action Replay for infinite ammo and health)
Resident Evil 5: PS3 (had an online partner with infinite ammo help me)
Resident Evil Revelations: 3DS (used StreetPass to give me tons of ammo)
Resident Evil 2 Remake: PS4 (bought an unlock-all key on the store and barreled through with my infinite launcher)
Resident Evil 3 Remake: PS4 (see previous line)

Edited on by card-crunch78

๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ

RR529

Can't believe Fatal Frame comes out this week!

I've been procrastinating getting through One Piece Odyssey (got a warning that the next chapter consists of several high level encounters with no save option in-between, so I've been waiting until I really have some time to sit down & play), but looks like I'll need to power through it.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Magician

So I've played about an hour of Code Vein. The bulk of my enthusiasm was for this to be another game to play online with my brother. The problem is...the mistle becomes unavailable in co-op play.

What?

What's the point of playing co-op if access to your progression is cut off until you disband from your co-op session?

That's stupid.

It means that co-op was an afterthought and simply bolted to the single player after the fact.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Chaotic_Neutral

Magician wrote:

What's the point of playing co-op if access to your progression is cut off until you disband from your co-op session?

The idea is that coop is for help on tough boss fights like in other souls like games rather than a full 2 player experience. The DLC is best for co-op as most of the campaign bosses are pretty easy.

Stick with it though, it's got a great story and you can learn some really broken blood codes if you're struggling.

Edited on by Chaotic_Neutral

Old Grumpy and stuck in my ways.

Anti-Matter

Untitled

PS6 will be in year 2027, whaaat ?! ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Untitled

Another concept art of PS6 from Google image, LOL ๐Ÿ˜†

Anti-Matter

card-crunch78

By the way, here's all the Platinum trophies I've got, all from PS4 games (in order):

1. Marvel's Spider-Man (12/30/20)
2. Late Shift (1/1/21)
3. Batman: The Telltale Series (1/1/21)
4. Ratchet & Clank (1/12/21)
5. Day of the Tentacle Remastered (2/25/21)
6. Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales (11/14/21)
7. The Lego Movie 2 Video Game (1/6/22)
8. The Wolf Among Us (2/13/22)

I actually started a new PS account in December 2020 as I decided to start fresh (and start collecting trophy screenshots)

Edited on by card-crunch78

๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ

card-crunch78

Sigh... I hope we get a new LittleBigPlanet game soon. One with level creation like the good old days.

๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ

Zuljaras

This is my latest PlayStation haul!

Untitled

Finally, I have a physical copy of Dracula X Chronicles!

Also started playing the Borderlands series Not bad!

card-crunch78

Two reasons that made me decide to get a PS2 in Christmas 2001:

1. Backwards compatibility with PS1 games (which were available to rent at our video store at the time)
2. Disney Adventures had an article telling about "Kingdom Hearts", a game coming out the following year, which excited me (the idea of me teaming up with Disney characters to fight evil)

๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ

RR529

Finished up One Piece Odyssey over the weekend. Pretty decent, though it's probably only worth it for fans of the anime, or JRPG fans who've played most of the bigger stuff out there.

Also just started up Fatal Frame: Mask of the Lunar Eclipse. Only cleared the prologue & chapter one so far, but it's creepy AF. Off the top of my head it seems a tad clunkier than Maiden of Black Water though, and it's tough to avoid taking hits (most of the encounters so far have taken place in hallways, so there's not much room for you to manoeuvre, while the ghosts can obviously phase through walls. This leads to scenarios where even when you know the general direction where an enemy is coming from, you can't attack it because it's behind a wall, you can't back up because of the tight space, and by the time it's in view it's already on you).

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Anti-Matter

Untitled

Untitled

Woohoo...!
Some upcoming kids games on PS5 according to play-asia. ๐Ÿ˜

Anti-Matter

card-crunch78

I recently pulled my PS3 out of storage, it still works fine (just connected with a now-defunct PSN account of mine that I should replace soon), and basically it's just a back-up Blu-Ray player since I sold all my PS3 games years ago.

๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ

Anti-Matter

@JadeKitsune
Too bad you sold your PS3 games but for me my PS3 games are keep growing with tons of kids games.

Anti-Matter

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic