Forums

Topic: The PlayStation Fan Thread

Posts 15,561 to 15,580 of 16,083

Magician

I spend my days hoping for a Switch port, but here comes a "starter edition" for Guilty Gear Strive.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

RR529

@Yoshi2, only have a PS4, but from what I remember you have Tearaway Unfolded, Knack, Knack 2, MediEvil (remake of a PS1 game), and Astro Bot: Rescue Mission (PSVR required, though I believe it has a non VR sequel that comes free on PS5) when it comes to exclusive (action) platformers.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Ralizah

New State of Play was pretty good. Almost every games looked good.

Glad we finally got another look at FFXVI, had a teaser of RE4, Eternights looked fun, Stray continues to look promising, and while I have mixed feelings on it, Street Fighter 6 definitely seems to be the most ambitious entry in that series in a long time.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

kkslider5552000

That State of Play was perfectly decent and deeply unexciting. I will say as someone who is actively against the idea that RE4 remake needs to exist for any reason, I'm curious at least.

Honestly the cat game was the highlight to me. Probably because they let the gameplay speak for itself. Maybe also because its a Sony game that's both impressive looking and stands out from other Sony games.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

StarPoint

@kkslider5552000 I'm also very interested in Stray. However, I should mention that it's actually being developed by BlueTwelve and published by Annapurna. Looks fantastic though

"Science compels us to explode the sun!"

Currently playing:

Persona 3 Reload (PC)
Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney Trilogy (PC)

Anti-Matter

I'm glad I didn't watch the State of Play.
I knew it will be rated M games material and I always hate them.
Meanwhile, I found more upcoming kids games on PS4 / PS5 from play-asia. 👍
Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Anti-Matter

Joeynator3000

...Not a huge Sony fan, but...I do have my own PS4 Pro now, so I decided to at least watch a reaction video of the Sony Direct...(yes I'm calling it that, shut up, lol)

Honestly, the only thing that really interests me...
Yeah you guessed it...Stray.

You play as a freakin' normal cat, of course I want it. lol

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Anti-Matter

@Joeynator3000
There is another Kittens or Cats games on PS4, definitely safe for kids. 😉
My Universe: Puppies and Kittens
Untitled

Anti-Matter

Fizza

@Joeynator3000 I absolutely love the way the robots brick it at the sight of one, that's a great detail.

I think the game looks great as well and if I ever were to pick up a PS5 (unlikely given the price/stock issues but you never know), I would definitely pick this up as a part of the PS Plus expansion or whatever it's called.

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Yoshi's Story (N64)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330 | Twitter:

MsJubilee

I don't like the art style Capcom went with Street Fighter 6. They just stripped all the Iittle personality and charm the series had left and turned it into a semi-realistic PG Mortal Kombat.

Resident Evil 4 remake has me excited. The childhood game that I beat 20+ times. I can't wait to do it again.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Snatcher

It’s reversed for me, I like 6’s style over 5’s, wasn’t a big fan of 5’s art style.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Fizza

I've been rewatching the RE4 trailer there about a dozen times and I just noticed something absolutely hilarious. At the end where the logo is revealed, there's a tiny bit of text at the bottom saying 'Leon's brown sheepskin jacket appears with permission from Schott NYC'.

You're telling me it's been a RENTAL this entire time!?
Untitled
(I do really like the headcannon that Leon never pays for actual clothes and instead rents out his entire wardrobe, that abolutely sounds like something he would do)

Edited on by Fizza

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Yoshi's Story (N64)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330 | Twitter:

Snatcher

@Fizza No cap? I’m gonna have to check this out later!

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

BruceCM

No, he's so cool they pay him to wear their clothes, @Fizza .... I'm not yet sold on RE4make but I'll keep an eye on it

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

RubyCarbuncle

I'm thinking of selling all of my Playstations going back to PS1 to PS5. Idk my interest in Console gaming (except for Nintendo) just isn't there anymore plus after all of the recent DRMs shenanigans on both Playstation and Xbox my interest in them plummeted even more. I guess it all depends how much I'm going to get for them but either way PC and Nintendo are my main Platforms of choice now.

RubyCarbuncle

Switch Friend Code: SW-4433-3410-1346 | 3DS Friend Code: 4270-7103-3376 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkNebula | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic