Forums

Topic: The PlayStation Fan Thread

Posts 15,581 to 15,600 of 16,083

Buizel

@WaveBoy I'm pretty sure you don't need your old console to transfer your games. That said, 2 things to keep in mind:
1. Find a way to back up your save data. I assume you don't have PS Plus (therefore no cloud saves), so this might have to be done via hard drive (Google this).
2. Make sure you de-register your PS4 Pro as your primary console before you sell it. This will be in the system settings.

At least 2'8".

RubyCarbuncle

@Buizel Digital purchases are tied to your account so no you don't need to keep the Console. Just sign into the new one, set it as Primary and you're good to go but something to keep in mind though: not all PS4 games are compatible with PS5 so you need to be careful before rushing into things.

RubyCarbuncle

Switch Friend Code: SW-4433-3410-1346 | 3DS Friend Code: 4270-7103-3376 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkNebula | Twitter:

Anti-Matter

@RubyCarbuncle
Meanwhile, I will add PS5 games on next month.
I saw PS5 have some good kids games to play and I have written 23 PS5 kids games on my shopping list. ☺
My PlayStation games collection will growing bigger from PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP and PS5.

Anti-Matter

RubyCarbuncle

WaveBoy wrote:

@RubyCarbuncle
I clicked deactivate instead of leaving it primary and deleted my payment methods. So you’re saying all I have to do at this point is basically log/sign out of the PS4, sell it, and then log back in with the same account with my future PS5(whenever that happens), set it to primary and all of my saved data and digital library will be available?

Yes pretty much. Just delete all user data from the console so when you turn it on it asks you to sign into or sign up for PSN, you know what you get when buying a new Console. Log into your account on your PS5 and you're good to go, Library and all.

Edited on by RubyCarbuncle

RubyCarbuncle

Switch Friend Code: SW-4433-3410-1346 | 3DS Friend Code: 4270-7103-3376 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkNebula | Twitter:

RubyCarbuncle

[quote=Anti-Matter]@RubyCarbuncle
Meanwhile, I will add PS5 games on next month.
I saw PS5 have some good kids games to play and I have written 23 PS5 kids games on my shopping list. ☺
My PlayStation games collection will growing bigger from PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP and PS5.[/quote

Have fun.

RubyCarbuncle

RubyCarbuncle

WaveBoy wrote:

@RubyCarbuncle

By deleting data, should I delete my user account under the user management setting? Or wouldn’t this actually permanently delete all saved data and games from account?

Yeah do it from there. It's a while since I done it tbh so to be sure follow these instructions https://www.ign.com/wikis/playstation-4/How_To_Delete_a_User_...

RubyCarbuncle

Helios26

Hi there! Can someone please tell me the name of the song in the new GT7 trailer? I tried to shazam it, but it didn't work, and maybe someone recognize it

FAVOURITE GAME: Super Mario Odyssey
FAVOURITE OST: Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Snatcher

Help me, I can’t stop playing dbd!

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

StarPoint

@Anti-Matter Dead by Daylight

"Science compels us to explode the sun!"

Currently playing:

Persona 3 Reload (PC)
Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney Trilogy (PC)

Anti-Matter

Anyway...
I have registered more PS4 games on my shopping list and I picked more games by OG Games as I saw some potential from their games. So, I have approved some games by OG Games such as:
The Last Kids on Earth and the Staff of Doom
Trollhunters: Defenders of Arcadia
PJ Masks: Heroes of the Night
Ice Age Scrat's Nutty Adventure
Ben 10: Power Trip.

I will try to get both Paw Patrol games on PS4 (On a Roll and Adventure City Calls) in July 2022 with three PS5 games as well. I like some publisher like OG Games, Microids, Team17, Game Mill for providing a lot of kids games on modern consoles especially OG Games that I trust them to provide a lot of cartoon shows to video games.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Snatcher

@StarPoint Hahaha, The skip was funny to me, I wasn’t going to really say anything because it’s M.

Anyway since I’m here how is your day going?

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

StarPoint

@Snatcher I am doing swell, played a bit of Rogue Legacy 2 today but kept busy with real life stuff otherwise.

How about yourself?

Currently playing:

Persona 3 Reload (PC)

Snatcher

@StarPoint Doing great, Like I said dbd is the game I have been playing for two weeks now, and I started playing it for the first time two weeks ago, and It such a fun time, yes it can be toxic but you know, gotta look pass that.

It’s been real busy real life wise, but other then that doing just fine.

StarPoint

@Snatcher Good to hear. Have fun with dbd!

Currently playing:

Persona 3 Reload (PC)

Snatcher

@StarPoint Thank you, good luck with RL, I need to try that game at some point.

rockodoodle

Will be a member of the console gaming Trifecta on Sunday…..will get a Ps5…. No bundle (just Horizon West) or scalper this time (caved in with Series X GameStop bundle. Essentially had to buy a pro controller, 3 mos of Gamepass and GameStop Giftcard)…Amazon invitation worked! Getting Sackboy and Ratchet & Clank.

rockodoodle

Maxenmus

@NeonPizza I think it's just to make the games easier (and more relaxing) for casual gamers, so that you won't be able to fall off platforms and basically die. It does limit movement and exploration, I agree. It was definitely very high on my list when I first heard of it because come on, you get to play a freaking adorable cat. Helps that I'm a cat person.

The sort of dealbreaker for me was the short length of the game. Five hours is a little too short for gameplay nowadays when you have 50-100 hours campaigns on AAA RPGs. I get that it's an indie game, but that just means there are better games out there.

Maxenmus

Switch Friend Code: SW-7926-2339-9775 | 3DS Friend Code: 3539-9678-8621 | My Nintendo: Flare | Nintendo Network ID: OriusPrime

RR529

@NeonPizza, the idea is that cats only make calculated, well thought out jumps. Sure, they could have made it so you could jump around willy nilly, but that's not how cats do things.

It's definitely an artistic choice that may not gel with everyone, but I can get why they did it.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic