Forums

Topic: The PlayStation Fan Thread

Posts 15,421 to 15,431 of 15,431

Anti-Matter

@Octane
I have a lot of six pack dudes from The Sims 4 PS4 and LEGO CITY UNDERCOVER. ūüėõ
And soon Big Rumble Boxing PS4 will be my next purchase since i want to play Boxing game with six pack dudes from Rocky franchise.

Top 8 Konami's Rhythm games:
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

jump

Anti-Matter wrote:

I have a lot of six pack dudes from The Sims 4 PS4 and LEGO CITY UNDERCOVER. ūüėõ
And soon Big Rumble Boxing PS4 will be my next purchase since i want to play Boxing game with six pack dudes from Rocky franchise.

Reading this I now know what it feels like when women complain about the pervy objectification of women in games! ;p

Edited on by jump

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

NotTelevision

Got the PS5 last week and checking out Ghost of Tsushima: Director's Cut. I liked the game before but never complete it.

Now I think it is one of the best open world games. I'm taking my time with it like I did my second playthrough of Breath of the Wild and its been a joy exploring the world. The combat is also a lot more enjoyable then I remember, especially on hard which only allows for a mistake or two per encounter.

Will pick up Yakuza: Like a Dragon as well since it is on sale.

Want to try Demon's Souls and Returnal, but I think the $70 makes those a tough purchase. Probably the biggest drawback of the PS5 along with the short battery life of the DualSense.

NotTelevision

Losermagnet

@jump yeah i think for myself it was an adolescent power fantasy. Now that I'm a crotchety old man I just dont care about it. Music is still top notch though, and the character designs are alright.

@NotTelevision congrats on the PS5! I was able to get one not long ago too. Demon's Souls will occassionally go on sale for $40-$50 so you could wait for that (i got mine through gamestop during such a sale). Ghosts looks great and is on my "to buy" list, but yeah...$70 for a new game seems steep to me. And I feel ya on the battery life. I tweeked my controller settings to try and make it a little better, but it's not super noticeable.

Switch friend code: SW-2223-7827-8798
Give me a heads-up if you're going to send a request please.

Tendo64

Finished Spider-Man: Miles Morales on PS5 today. What a game!

Switch Friend Code: SW-7976-6692-0199

Octane

So apparently God of War Ragnarok was internally delayed because Christopher Judge (Kratos mo-cap and VA) had to undergo intensive surgery. Good to see he managed to recover from it. It's not really something I generally think about when a game is delayed. And apparently the studio never mentioned it because they didn't want to put "blame" on Judge.

https://mobile.twitter.com/iamchrisjudge/status/1443434928385...

Octane

Losermagnet

Alright, i'm finally putting down the cash for an SSD (Samsung 980 Pro 2Tb) and a heatsink. Is one model of heatsink better than the rest?

Switch friend code: SW-2223-7827-8798
Give me a heads-up if you're going to send a request please.

Anti-Matter

As I add more PS4 games collection, I was concerning my PS4 Slim storage.
With currently 20 games in physical and 500 GB model, I have around 175 GB left.
What is the best way to add more GB with simple way that I can do add home without asking my video games repairman to open my PS4 Slim ?

If PS4 storage can be upgraded internally (replace with higher capacity), what is pro and con by upgrading PS4 storage internally and externally ?

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Top 8 Konami's Rhythm games:
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

TheJGG

Ha! The whole opening your console thing's only a PS5 problem...

SoundCloud - Xenoblade Novel

Currently playing?
F1 2021 (PS5)
Death Stranding (PS5)
No Man's Sky (PS5)
Elite: Dangerous (PS4)
Disco Elysium (NS)

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114 | My Nintendo: TheJGG | Twitter:

diwdiws

@TheJGG what? how is that a PS5 problem? you literally just have to pop open the side plate to access the M.2

diwdiws

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic