Forums

Topic: Nintendo Network username/friend information sharing thread!

Posts 641 to 660 of 714

LaserdiscGal

@BlazeTrail122 please stop posting so many times in a row, it is considered spam.

Just wait for someone to reply please

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

ClaireBear96

Add me on Wii U. Zebra_1996

ClaireBear96

chiefeagle02

My Wii U ID: chiefeagle02

"The only Zen you find on tops of mountains is the Zen you bring there." -Robert Pirsig

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0551-8551 | My Nintendo: chiefeagle02 | Nintendo Network ID: chiefeagle02 | Twitter:

ProjectX1991

Hey! Love playing Splatoon, MK8 etc on WiiU.

NNID: projectx1991

Go ahead and add!

ProjectX1991

DJ_Pikachu

Hello can some who plays splatoon or mario kart 8 friend me plz reply asap. My NNID is Omar-Baby-Luigi

DJ_Pikachu

QueenKani

My apologies new Nin ID i will edit later.. please let me know if you wish to add me it has been long time now... but i have return to add once more..

QueenKani

Link41x

My ID is Link41. I mostly play CoD: Bops II lately, but I have other online games as well.

PSN ID: Linkx41

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9590-3292 | Nintendo Network ID: Link41

Roi2016

Perfect for what I bought 10 feet nes cable, -now I don't need to sit 30inches from my 70" tv

Nope

Edited on by Octane

Roi2016

Berserker26

NNID: Berserker26. I play many different games like Mario Kart 8, Minecraft, SSB and more. Always love to have some friends. I don't do voice chat and such. If you like, my brother's NNID: BlizzardBjorn.

Edited on by Berserker26

Practice makes perfect ;)

Nintendo Network ID: Berserker26

Missile

Hi guys just new here.

Here my my friend code : SW-0881-5546-8403

Add me if like

Missile
Switch friend code : SW-0881-5546-8403

SUPERMARIO64fan

Does anyone have lego worlds anybody to play online Friend code is SW-7984-6194-0698 OR FAST RMX...

SUPERMARIO64fan

Celebreon

Hey I'm pretty new to all this, but now have both 2ds XL and the wii u! I mostly play rpg's, strategy games, adventure games etc, but I have a pretty big collection of 3ds games so just ask, maybe I have it. I don't have a lot of friends in my town that play nintendo games here, so add me to your friend list, send me a message or whatever it is. I still don't really understand how to use some features like spotpass, but trying to figure it out.
On wii u I only have Tokyo mirage sessions sharp FE so going to buy new games tomorrow! Any recommendations?
My nintendo Nickname is the same: Celebreon
Also I bought my nephew a switch for x-mas so maybe will be playing that soon too
EDIT: forgot to mention I've been dying to try Final fantasy explorers multiplayer!

Edited on by Celebreon

Celebreon

tr3tech

what game is it?

tr3tech

Celebreon

@tr3tech

I don't really understand your question?'
Looking to play Final Fantasy Explorers online, but I've also played about 5 minutes of the super smash bros for 3ds about a year ago and it just sits on my shelf.... I could play that too I guess.

Celebreon

Xibalba710

I play Splatoon 2 all the time and need friends to help play League Battles with!! My friend code is SW-0180-0824-7141. I also enjoy Mario Kart 8 DX, Pokken Tournament DX, and ARMS for online play. Email me ([email protected]) or get a hold of me on Twitter (@Xibalba.710) so we can get on the same page and play some games!!!

Xibalba710

Ninfan

Hello everyone.could anyone tell me do you you have to spend a certain amount of money before you can access and buy all games on e shop on 3 DS

Ninfan

DarthBob

Just got the game on 2DS and opened the gate. 2466 7932 7955

DarthBob

pyramid_style

Hi everyone just wanted some friends to play Splatoon 2 and others when available. My friend code is SW-2024-0976-9899

twitch.tv/pyramid_style

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic