Forums

Topic: Sonic Generations Xbox 360/PS3 Online Status?

Posts 1 to 7 of 7

MPSSislit

So, I've tried looking online to see if Sonic Generations still has online capabilities for the Xbox 360/PS3, or if they have been discontinued, but I haven't had much luck.
That being said, is the online for Sonic Generations on the Xbox 360/PS3 still active, or has it been discontinued at this point?

Edited on by MPSSislit

Please give Ninjala a chance, guys. 🤔
As @Sunsy said,
Ninjala Gang FOR LIFE!
Also, if I don't respond to your post within a day (or two), don't worry, I'm not ignoring you. I'm going to be busy, though I will do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

crashcontrol

No It’s still active, I use it to Speedrun all the time

Currently Playing: Genshin Impact, Honkai: Star Rail, and whatever else I feel like playing

Switch Friend Code: SW-7941-0589-4299

MPSSislit

@crashcontrol
Okay, thanks for the info. 👍
For both platforms, or just one platform?

As @Sunsy said,
Ninjala Gang FOR LIFE!
Also, if I don't respond to your post within a day (or two), don't worry, I'm not ignoring you. I'm going to be busy, though I will do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

crashcontrol

I only know that the PS3 version works online but I assume they both work

Currently Playing: Genshin Impact, Honkai: Star Rail, and whatever else I feel like playing

MPSSislit

@crashcontrol
Also, for Sonic Generations on the Xbox 360, do you need Xbox Live for the Online Mode? 🤔

Edited on by MPSSislit

As @Sunsy said,
Ninjala Gang FOR LIFE!

crashcontrol

No as it really only is leaderboards and a few modes were you race against ghosts of other players

MPSSislit

@crashcontrol

As @Sunsy said,
Ninjala Gang FOR LIFE!

• Page 1 of 1

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic