Forums

Topic: Pokemon 6th Gen Trade/Battle Requests

Posts 18,921 to 18,940 of 34,512

wower

@mystt I have kyogre, cobalion, reshiram and landorus. I also have shiny pyroar(female), garchomp, gyarados, spiritomb, hydreigon, charizard and scizor for you to clone if you want them

FC:1607-1535-8167
Username:valenwower

Mystt

@wower - that would be epic, but I won't be cloning any more today: care to hold off until tomorrow and let me know what you want in return? I always keep am up to date trade list. I wish I could do more today, just my infant son didn't let us get any sleep last night, so we feel blah.

By this I mean don't give them to me today, just wait until tomorrow. I'll dupe them then, and refuse anymore dupe requests too. Set you as priority.

Edited on by Mystt

3DS Friend Code: 3582-9924-2946 Please add-me and let me know so I can add you.
IGN: Aléna
Flying Type: duduo, and hoothoot and hawlucha.
(WARNING! Though I can dupe, it could take hours depending on rarity and level of Pokemon, please be patient; I beg you.)

Araquanid

Mystt wrote:

@Stomatopod17 : Below is my list of what I currently have, please go through it and let me know what is you want. The last section is what I looking to get to complete my dex, but I open to shinies not on my list as well. Let me know everything you want, and what it is you can trade. Thank you.

Legendary List:
Zygarde, Xerneas, Zapdos, Latias, Latios, Suicune, Yvetal, Aricuno, Arceus (With POKERUS!), Victini, Jirachi, Uxie, Zekrom, Palkia, Azelf, Regirock, Celebi, Regigigas, Registeel, Keldeo meloetta, thunderus.

Shiny Legendary List:
Ho-Oh, Girantina, Shaymin, Genesect, Lugia, Raikou, Mew, Rayquaza, Deoxys. Goudon, Darkrai. kyurem

Shiny Pokemon List:
Serperior, , Magikarp, Octillery, Helioptile, Relicanth, Pansear, Luvdisc, Conkelduur, Machamp, Basculin, Dragonair, Poliwhirl, Bergmite, Noivern, Aipom, Trevenant, Dragalge, Gardevoir, hawlucha, Gyrados, Lucario, Pikachu, kecleon,

Rare Pokemon:
Unown (Shape is A)

What Legendaries I know I missing:
kyogre, cobalion, tornadus, reshiram, regice, mesprit, terrakion, virizion, cresselia, landorus

How about.. cobalion+virizion+terrakion for your keldeo

and mesprit+cresselia for genesect.

and tornadus for latias

I also have kyogre, and regice.

Let me know if thats a deal or if you want something else.

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon Sun IGN: Joe
My Shinies
(User name changed in November 2016, MegaBeedrill)

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

Mystt

@Stomatopod17 - that's a crazy unfair trade for you... but you definitely got my attention. If I going to get this all duped today though, I going to need a lot of time, as my kids get home from school in an hour, they need my attention until they goto bed. May not be ready for you until tomorrow.

(WARNING! Though I can dupe, it could take hours depending on rarity and level of Pokemon, please be patient; I beg you.)

Araquanid

Mystt wrote:

@Stomatopod17 - that's a crazy unfair trade for you... but you definitely got my attention. If I going to get this all duped today though, I going to need a lot of time, as my kids get home from school in an hour, they need my attention until they goto bed. May not be ready for you until tomorrow.

No problem! I'm going to add you and just send me the trade request whenever you're ready. Don't rush I'm patient

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon Sun IGN: Joe
My Shinies
(User name changed in November 2016, MegaBeedrill)

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

Mystt

@Stomatopod17 - fair enough, I'll add you as well: and get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks for being patient. That and honesty wins with me. I'll do my best to not have you wait too long. Just easier to dupe with a fresh sleep.

Dimnk63

@Mystt So you'll be giving my pokemon back tomorrow too right? Just asking, I don't mind if it's today or tomorrow

FC: 2578-3718-5672
Friend Safari type : Poison - Kakuna,Venomoth,Toxicroak
Currently playing pokemon Y at my sister's 3DS :)

Mystt

@Dimnk63 - it'll likely be today, you don't count. You made the to do list on time. We have Kyurem done, working on Corsolla now.

Dimnk63

@Mystt Ah that's great then. Thanks

Prophetess

has anyone seen a shiny quagsire or slakoth?

Hi! I'm Mystt's wife and my FC is 3883-6687-0681; IGN: Ash Catchem and my safari is Ground (Diggersby, Phanpy and Marowak). Let's all go on safari together :p

Doobie

Trading my Azelf, for an Uxie or Mesprit
Trading my Victini for a Shiny Regigigas
Trading my Therian Forme Landorus, for Tornadus or Thundurus!

Edited on by Doobie

Doobie

3DS Friend Code: 3609-1731-2248

Doobie

@Mystt I'll trade my Landorus for your thunderus.

Doobie

3DS Friend Code: 3609-1731-2248

Mystt

@Dimnk63 - done, let me know when you ready to get them back.

Mystt

@Doobie - I would but I done for today, I'd want to dupe it, but I insanely tired, so is my wife. Our baby keeps us up all night, we need a good sleep to get duping done fast and effeciently. If you can wait until tomorrow, I'll take your offer then.

mrbtwilson

I have ALOT of shinies that I am willing to trade, you ask what shiny and I probably have it. Discluding a couple legendaries and event pokemon and some regular pokemon, but I am trading any of my shinies for the following Kalos shinies of any evolution. Talonflame, Any of the starter pokemon, Honedge, Noivern, Gogoat, Pangoro, Malamar, Goodra, and Trevenant. And lower evolutions are fine and any level is fine. My Friend Code is 1607 - 2302 - 1005

mrbtwilson

Dimnk63

@Mystt I'm ready. Going online now

Mystt

@Dimnk63 - start trade with me when ready IGN: Aléna

I clicked yes, Nintendo says no.... Thanks for that last one, you nailed it right off my dex list.

Edited on by Mystt

Dimnk63

@Mystt haha sorry some random guy asked me to trade with him and it got canceled I guess. Thank you and I hope you get to relax a bit tonight

Mystt

For everyone else, I'll be here, but no more duping tonight; I waiting for @Supercool to return so I can get him his. He's been waiting over a day patiently, so hopefully he gets this message and trades to me sometime within the next 5 hours before I go to bed.

Mystt

@Dimnk63 - me too bud, for both my wife's and my sake. It's why I bought our son night night medicine. ibprofien for infants: (that's safe, in-case anyone thinks the worst)

Edited on by Mystt

Sorry, this topic has been locked.