Forums

Topic: (NA) Laggy Super Smash Bros. Brawl Matches

Posts 961 to 978 of 978

LordJumpMad

Maybe in the next Smash, they'll make ganon lose some pounds.
I hit the floor like a stone D:

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Undead_terror

Jazzer94 wrote:

Who missed me.

Who missed me?

Also no one will have to worry about laggy matchs...cuz the servers go soon

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

LordJumpMad

With out the GC controller, I can't use Yoshi the way I want to ;__;
It's like my Wii mote laughs at me, saying: "Ha! You want to do a Smash attack? You should have gotten a Wii pro controller"

Edited on by LordJumpMad

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Adam

I'm not entirely sure if online service ends at the very start or end of tomorrow, so tonight may be the last day we can play. If anyone wants to play, let me know.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

Aviator

Give me three hours and I'll give you Australian lag to play with.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

Adam

In three hours, I can only give you American dreams to play with. But don't play with them too much.

Come on, friends,

Adam

I am not playing through Subspace Emissary a third time. I just can't. Especially with a new Smash around the corner. If I played one of the Brawl mods online, this would be nice to know since those have no unlocks, but losing my Brawl data is too much to ask for a payoff that will only matter for three months or so.

Come on, friends,

turtlelink

Neither am I. Oh well, these times were fun. I assume we'll all be picking up Smash Bros. 4 for 3DS? That should tide us over till the Wii U version. You still have your 3DS right Adam?

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

Adam

Yep, soley for this, though currently my home network mysteriously crashes my 3ds any time I try to connect. I will have to find some place else with WiFi to play you or wait till the U version is out (assuming that works; only can test in Wii mode now since I have no online U games). Really wish I knew why 3dses suddenly don't work online on my connection. Makes no sense to me.

Come on, friends,

turtlelink

Get it fixed quick! I plan on playing Kid Icarus and Mario Kart 7 this summer before Smash Bros. comes out. If I had a Wii U I'd pick up Mario Kart 8 in a heartbeat but you gotta deal with what ya got.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

Adam

I have tried. I got no answers here, from Nintendo, or elsewhere. I would love to play Kid Icarus in the interim. It is my next favorite multiplayer game.

Come on, friends,

Gameday
R.I.P. Nintendo Wii & DS Servers Fun Times ~

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
(Youtube) https://goo.gl/RZezjr
Nintendo Switch: 2899-5745-8667
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J
3DS: Gameday
Steam: Gameday_J

3DS Friend Code: 0705-5371-1465 | Nintendo Network ID: Gameday_J | Twitter:

dHP

2014...that was a long time ago, but does anyone still play SSBB??

dHP

GeoChrome

@dHP Please do not revive D E A D T H R E A D S

Reading: Too much
Watching: Not enough
Playing: SMTV

Switch Friend Code: SW-6148-2681-7704

SheldonRandoms

GyroZeppeli wrote:

@dHP Please do not revive D E A D T H R E A D S

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.