Forums

Topic: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Guild

Posts 101 to 120 of 169

Dynetheous

Nintendo ID: Dynetheous
Weapons: Anything but Heavy bowgun ( but i usually favor the SnS and Bow)

I've played the orignal MH and MHFU on the psp. And i have played Tri, and i consider myself a capable hunter Best Highlight of my Tri game was when i beat an Alatreon in 8 mins with 3 other amazing hunters! I have put over 1000 hours in my MHFU game. In Tri i have only put 400 hours or so into it and have an HR of 122. i cant wait to get this tomorrow! Sadly i wont be able to play online till the weekend:( but Just tell me you added me and ill check back so that i can add you. And we can set up some times to play!!!

Happy hunting to those who play tomorrow!

Just looked at the Charm tables stuff...yeah i really dont care what i have i just want to have fun and im not super hard core unless im trying to complete the game and stuff. But i really dont need a crazy charm to help me, ill just beat my way!! hahaha

Edited on by Dynetheous

3DS Friend Code: 1375-7199-0087 user name is Jon
Games that i love: Zelda, MH, Golden Sun, Fire emblem
PSN ID: Dynetheous tell me if you want to add me:)
Nintendo Network ID: Dynetheous

BenAV

NNID: Ben_AV
Weapons: Mostly Greatswords

Once the game comes out here on Saturday, it'll probably completely take over my life for a few months.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

wesjc22

NNID:wesjc22
WEAPONS: long swords mainly.
if anybody would like to play this game, feel free to add me, i will accept all requests. and im just looking for people who enjoy the game who will play. im not looking for anything hardcore because i am a fulltime student at college, and i work. so my times to play are mostly at night ( time for you can vary depending on your location obviously) but i love the game, and cant wait to get some online play in! thanks!

wesjc22

Nintendo Network ID: wesjc22 | Twitter:

xyle

I'm gonna add y'all! (hope you don't mind.. hehe)

NNID: McSimillian
Server: NA

I'll be playing during these times on weekdays:
PST - 6am-9am
EST - 8am-12noon
CST - 7am-11am

And probably whole day on weekends!

My primary weapon is LS.
Occasionally HH when hunting in large parties.

Edited on by xyle

xyle

CerberusAzdin

Gaming since 91!

Old School Gamer, Modder and Content Creator. If you love all things gaming and Switch related, please follow me on the Grinning Wolf Games YouTube Channel.

https://youtube.com/channel/UC2qcFswqNbxfJGTqVzjUAIA

Nintendo Network ID: CerberusAzdin | Twitter:

CerberusAzdin

PvtOttobot wrote:

CerberusAzdin wrote:

PvtOttobot wrote:

I got my Wii U!! NNID: PvtOttobot
Send me a message explaining who you are and I might just add you

Hi mate, I've added your NNID

apparently not? I don't have the request :[

Ive added you, just add me, CerberusAzdin

Gaming since 91!

Old School Gamer, Modder and Content Creator. If you love all things gaming and Switch related, please follow me on the Grinning Wolf Games YouTube Channel.

CerberusAzdin

xyle wrote:

I'm gonna add y'all! (hope you don't mind.. hehe)

NNID: McSimillian
Server: NA

I'll be playing during these times on weekdays:

PST - 6am-9am
EST - 8am-12noon
CST - 7am-11am

And probably whole day on weekends!

My primary weapon is LS.
Occasionally HH when hunting in large parties.

Ive added you ^^

Gaming since 91!

CerberusAzdin

wesjc22 wrote:

NNID:wesjc22
WEAPONS: long swords mainly.
if anybody would like to play this game, feel free to add me, i will accept all requests. and im just looking for people who enjoy the game who will play. im not looking for anything hardcore because i am a fulltime student at college, and i work. so my times to play are mostly at night ( time for you can vary depending on your location obviously) but i love the game, and cant wait to get some online play in! thanks!

Ive added you ^^

Gaming since 91!

CerberusAzdin

BenAV wrote:

NNID: Ben_AV
Weapons: Mostly Greatswords

Once the game comes out here on Saturday, it'll probably completely take over my life for a few months.

Ive added you ^^

Gaming since 91!

CerberusAzdin

Zephren wrote:

Nintendo ID: Dynetheous
Weapons: Anything but Heavy bowgun ( but i usually favor the SnS and Bow)

I've played the orignal MH and MHFU on the psp. And i have played Tri, and i consider myself a capable hunter Best Highlight of my Tri game was when i beat an Alatreon in 8 mins with 3 other amazing hunters! I have put over 1000 hours in my MHFU game. In Tri i have only put 400 hours or so into it and have an HR of 122. i cant wait to get this tomorrow! Sadly i wont be able to play online till the weekend:( but Just tell me you added me and ill check back so that i can add you. And we can set up some times to play!!!

Happy hunting to those who play tomorrow!

Just looked at the Charm tables stuff...yeah i really dont care what i have i just want to have fun and im not super hard core unless im trying to complete the game and stuff. But i really dont need a crazy charm to help me, ill just beat my way!! hahaha

Ive added you ^^

Gaming since 91!

CerberusAzdin

Yellowgerbil wrote:

NNID: Paddingt0n
Weapons: longsword, hammer and dual sword (only ever played tri so practicing with the demo on the dual sword) but as you can see I like quick close range weapons.

I will be online after the first week so for the easter holiday my life will be gone. I am hoping to get to the rathalos longsword by then. I am hoping my 150 hour tri experience will help. I never got to see alatreon.

I should be online quite a lot everyday in the holidays, normally from 10-12 (morning) and then 5-10 (evening) so expect to see me on a lot.
Feel free to add me but I might call some of the monsters their japanese names such as zinogre. I will get the game on friday evening.

Just to say a little bit about myself, I am a teenager, but not like some of those people you find on Call of Duty (do not play the game myself) and I don't insult people.

Happy Hunting

Ive added you, welcome on board and see you soon ^^

Gaming since 91!

CerberusAzdin

Makkiez wrote:

Nintendo ID: Makkies
Weapons: Duel Swords, Long sword

I'll be playing everyday. So no time needed. hehe,
Hope to see you all online!

Ive added you ^^

Gaming since 91!

CerberusAzdin

BeeZeroOne1 wrote:

NNID: BeeZeroOne
Weapons: Planning on maining Bow, Lance and Hunting Horn for in-game, will be using a bit of everything endgame

I probably won't be playing online all that much in the first week or so, I'll be plowing through Low-Rank Village quests before I touch the online and making a few reasonable armour sets, but after that's wrapped up I should be online pretty much every day. See you all in Tanjia Port!

Also, for anybody planning on making endgame setups eventually, I'd recommend making sure you get your character on a good charm table before progressing too far through the game, since that's fixed from the moment you create your character (unlike Tri, where the charm tables changed every time you loaded your game). This video should explain everything with relevant links in the description (German with English subs from the Captions option):

Ive added you and thanks for the link, good call ^^

Gaming since 91!

Dynetheous

@BeeZeroOne1
@Yellowgerbil
@wesjc22
@xyle
@CerberusAzdin
I added all of you guys, i should be online as soon as i can transfer my 3ds data to my Wii U

Edited on by Dynetheous

3DS Friend Code: 1375-7199-0087 user name is Jon
Games that i love: Zelda, MH, Golden Sun, Fire emblem
PSN ID: Dynetheous tell me if you want to add me:)
Nintendo Network ID: Dynetheous

BenAV

@CerberusAzdin Added you back.
For future reference, it's probably better to add people from MiiVerse rather than the Friend List because that way it'll send them a request rather than them having to enter in your details too.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

dirtymike1991

Nintendo ID: hairyYetisCloud
Weapons: Not too sure yet!

Add me if you are interested in some hunting

dirtymike1991

Nintendo Network ID: hairyYetisCloud

ThomasBW84

I figure I may as well join in with this, as I still love this game despite playing it a LOT already. I'm up to HR2, but will be happy to help on on HR1 quests too.

Nintendo ID: ThomasBW84
Weapons: Long sword, always

I'll pop on later to accept requests or add some of you guys. Friend Lists are definitely the quickest way to hook up with like-minder hunters!

Edited on by ThomasBW84

ThomasBW84

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3469-6599 | Nintendo Network ID: ThomasBW84 | Twitter:

James

Hope to see some of you online soon!

James

Nintendo Network ID: DaddyNewtsUK

BeeZeroOne1

Just sent out friend requests via MiiVerse to everybody in here who has shared their NNID. Hope to hunt soon!

Edited on by BeeZeroOne1

MHTri (EU) Name: Ben ID: KMYKKW
NNID: BeeZeroOne

OrionLee

If anyone is willing to hunt with (or help!) a new player then feel free to add me

Nintendo ID: OrionLee
Weapons: Not sure, but probably some sort of support weapon (bowgun, maybe?)

"This song is ending. But the story never ends."

3DS Friend Code: 4382-2450-6929 | Nintendo Network ID: OrionLee

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.