Forums

Topic: Maka Wuhu Ettiquette

Posts 121 to 140 of 146

Drawdler

The problem, guys, is you're all using the glitch to save yourselves but that's forcing others to do something you want to stop, as well. I've probably lost 100 VR on the course already not counting two disconnects(when I didn't know that reduced VR). That's because I actually suck up three points taken each race, and hope for others to do the same. It's very hard to expect that with everybody and their meemaw using this. Your motives are right, but what you are doing is not! I know this won't do anything, but, please stop ruining this amazing course!

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

CowLaunch

No Wuhu Glitches community: 63 5096 8415 7840

CowLaunch

Drawdler

@CowLaunch I'm in! Thank you for making that- I was looking for one.

Edit: Of course, I'm sure a decent amount of glitchers will bring in more people- I mean other way around. I'm on there now if anybody wants a match, or I can also go on the NL no items. Not items though.

Edited on by Drawdler

CerealKiller528

Hey has anyone beat my time trail score on Maka Wuhu? The name is Norman and my time is 1 min and 24 sec or something like that

Just a guy making solo music using Garageband.

Vincent294

Did you use the glitch? Sounds fast, but I don't know the exact effect the glitch has. Hey, you said Time Trail, as in the Oregon Trail.

Vincent294

My Nintendo: Vincent294 | Nintendo Network ID: Vincent294

Vincent294

NeonSh3llz wrote:

Even if MK7 is completely unpatchable (which I'm assuming it is), there is a simple way for Nintendo to stop any and all use of the Maka Wuhu glitch almost instantly. All they have to do is build a checking function into their servers that disconnects anyone who uses the glitch. Now:
Will this work? Yes, anyone who uses the glitch gets d/c'd and loses 20VR, and they don't get to finish the race. Anyone who was using the glitch to earn VR cheaply instead loses VR. They'll get the message after a few tries.
Will it work quickly? Yes, even the most stubborn players should get the message after they've been d/c'd 25 times and lost 500 VR.
Is is possible? Yes. Nintendo have the ability to disconnect anyone at any time. In fact, they already have some anti-hacking functions that disconnect anyone who stays in one place for too long or repeatedly moves back and forth. So d/c'ing anyone who uses the glitch should be simple.
I don't see why Nintendo can't do this. As a bonus it would also work for other glitches like the Wuhu Loop glitch.

Clever.

Vincent294

My Nintendo: Vincent294 | Nintendo Network ID: Vincent294

Simmer_E

CerealKiller528 wrote:

Hey has anyone beat my time trail score on Maka Wuhu? The name is Norman and my time is 1 min and 24 sec or something like that

1 min. 16 sec.

Simmer_E

Nintendo Network ID: Simmer_E | Twitter:

TeeJay

CerealKiller528 wrote:

In the Maka Wuhu Ettiquette thread? Really?

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Prof_Clayton

I wait by the enterance to the glitch in communities, if anyone uses it I quit the community, because I hate glitchers.

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

Prof_Clayton

Sometimes I lay a trail of bananas in front of the glitch spot, so they wipe out and take multiple tries

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

guestpt011

So...this is why i lost all the races! I´m not a noob! It´s not my fault! It´s the glitch!

nintendo: N/A (traded my old 3DS plus games for PsVita)
PLAYSTATION VITA ID: GUESTPT2012
Xbox Live GamerTag: GuestPT2008
Mail: G&#...

I found a way to solve the problem. Do the glitch.

Formally known as EvilCookie
3DS FC: 5069-4209-9709
Dream Suite: 5700-2151-8534
SarcasticLoggery

3DS Friend Code: 5069-4209-9709

Drawdler

This glitch is just horrible. Right now I haven't been playing at all. Got all three stars so nothing left on single player but don't want to play worldwide for VR because I am scared every match someone will pick the course, but glitching myself only ups the problem, and isn't fun. And Communities aren't a fix because the ones with a decent amount of players are also filled with Glitchers. It's really sad because otherwise this is a brilliant game. Nintendo HAD BETTER patch this already... In some form or other. I can't stand it anymore.

sugarpixel

I use it to kick the butts of others who think they can use it to beat people who're better than them. Not so fast there, buddy! I teach 'em the lesson that if they're gonna use it, they should at least have the skill to back it up.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

e-love

The most recent time I was playing in world wide online and we were on this course, only one person did the glitch. Everyone else just went around him. He won the race of course, but who was the real winner So cheesey, I know. But seriously, you get no accomplishment out of cheating, glitching, whatever. At least to me, I have to win fair and square. I don't care about VR points, I got 2nd place without cheating, that's what matters.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

e-love

ClaytonLuigi wrote:

Sometimes I lay a trail of bananas in front of the glitch spot, so they wipe out and take multiple tries

Oh heck YES I'm doing this from now on

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Sh00kst3r

Guh. This glitch. I guess it's a good thing I never go online anymore.

3DS: 2363 5629 7333

Radixxs

Every time someone picks Maka Wuhu, I'm usually the only one who doesn't glitch. Sure, I lose two points. It's frustrating. But I can't bring myself to do the glitch.

I've got the body of a taut, pre-teen Swedish boy.
Covers & Korg DS-10 Originals.

Chrono_Cross

I don't even know what the glitch is. But then again, MK7's online is awful.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.